Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Thanks for the update. I thought that Nalini would not give blood, coz the lady in the promo or precap was someone different.

Oh gosh....Gagan !!!! What a lowlife ðŸ¤¬. And going by SBB segments he wants to flee like a coward too. 

I really hope that Nalini finally stands up for what is right and for herself as well, coz Ram giving her dhamki abt her sindoor is such a pathetic thing to do. 

even I hope so.....she need to stand up for herself.... Ram always take her lightly.. Because he knew she will never go against him..... 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

hopefully she will take stand one day Ram types of men they get use to of that what they say their women of the family will all=ays obey them but truth is they are week themselves that's why they want to dominate the ladies .

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kooki07

hopefully she will take stand one day Ram types of men they get use to of that what they say their women of the family will all=ays obey them but truth is they are week themselves that's why they want to dominate the ladies .

true....

Right now she is behaving like this with gagan because of circumstances.. After arjun recover.. Will she behave with gagan same way????