এ আঁধারে জেগে আছে... ধ্রুবতারা (Dhrubotara Drabble Series) - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Your story is soo amazing.. please continue if possible..would love to read more about these two. they are adorable..❤️

Originally posted by shramo012

Your story is soo amazing.. please continue if possible..would love to read more about these two. they are adorable..❤️

Hello, thank you so much for checking this thread, for enjoying the story, and for leaving such a lovely comment ❤️ This made my day ❤️ I am actually revising the outline and planning a proper fic, and I plan on rewriting the chapters (oops) so it will take a while, but I hope you will enjoy the revised version just as much, and I will let you know when I start posting the new chapters. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Will be waiting.. do let me know.!! 😊

Will reply on the update soon

I adored reading these! Your writing flows so smoothly, and I love your voice. The dynamics between our not-quite-married-anymore pair are just delicious. Thank you so much for writing & posting this, hope there will be more :)

I am in love with your writing . It is just amazing. 

You portrayed their relationship in an amazing way. Loved their silent communication and little teasing.

Waiting to read more from you.

With love ❤️

-Lovefun235