PreRish/KaRica AT #198|Our 30 Second Phone Calls| - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ShivSaan

Imagine... if the cliffhanger before the break is Bajaj ( or his body double) entering the house where Sneha and that lady lives.  πŸ˜† Poore break mein sirf yahi charcha hoga. Free ka buzz ...buzz..buzz..πŸ˜†

Aisa ho sakta hai πŸ˜†

Sneha is very cute awchikuchikuchi she is 😁

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Looks like there is some confusion with respect to Prerna's dialogues in previous AT  ..... 

so here .... it goes 

Mahesh : Di yaadh hai aapke London jaane se pehle main kehta tha ki main cricketer banoonga .... lekin 

Prerna : so what ? kal kiske life mein kya hoga koi nahin jaanta ... see me ,,, main kya chaahti thi ... ek simple si life ... sachcha saathi ... ghar parivaar ... kya mila mujhe ...... 

Prerna : Anurag ne jho dhoka dia na mujhe kabhi kisi ne socha nahin .. maine bhi nahin ,.. uss dhoke ne mujhe aaj yeh banaa diya ... I am even stronger .. ... she recollects her dad's words that life is full of struggles .. how we deal with them makes us what we are ... may be u are not meant to be cricketer may be u are meant to be something else 

Thanks for spelling the dialogues out clearlyπŸ€—although her bhashan went on and on, the context in which she said it wasn't wrong. 

Imagine... if the cliffhanger before the break is Bajaj ( or his body double) entering the house where Sneha and that lady lives.  πŸ˜† Poore break mein sirf yahi charcha hoga. Free ka buzz ...buzz..buzz..πŸ˜†

That's an awesome plan!!!!

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

TOH YEA KYA HAI PRERNA -.- 

ofc ghar parivaar stands for house full of people while Bajaj fam has only him and his daughter. Sahi hai madamji ka 

no comments 

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Looks like there is some confusion with respect to Prerna's dialogues in previous AT  ..... 

so here .... it goes 

Mahesh : Di yaadh hai aapke London jaane se pehle main kehta tha ki main cricketer banoonga .... lekin 

Prerna : so what ? kal kiske life mein kya hoga koi nahin jaanta ... see me ,,, main kya chaahti thi ... ek simple si life ... sachcha saathi ... ghar parivaar ... kya mila mujhe ...... 

Prerna : Anurag ne jho dhoka dia na mujhe kabhi kisi ne socha nahin .. maine bhi nahin ,.. uss dhoke ne mujhe aaj yeh banaa diya ... I am even stronger .. ... she recollects her dad's words that life is full of struggles .. how we deal with them makes us what we are ... may be u are not meant to be cricketer may be u are meant to be something else 

THIS one yeah! πŸ˜†

i can see this happening after seeing the bd ka picture again πŸ€£

Originally posted by Soanz.19

Thanks for spelling the dialogues out clearlyπŸ€—although her bhashan went on and on, the context in which she said it wasn't wrong. 

glad u got it gauri πŸ€— 

I am not trying to explain anything and  i wrote the dialogues it's for everyone to  perceive as per their understanding πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Wistfulness

THIS one yeah! πŸ˜†

die Basu epi se divine intervention yaad aaraha hai πŸ˜†

Ap prerna meri Life hai mera pyaar hai prerna meri Life hai mera life hai karte rahe magar woh wife kiski bani? She is Prerna Rishabh Bajaj not Prerna Bad Basu 🀣

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

i can see this happening after seeing the bd ka picture again πŸ€£

PM me the pic please if you cannot put it up here.