audacious_scribbler thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

the story had a promising beginning and so much potential

and now the most realistic part is the magic and VFX (seriously, the only sensible character is bazigaar  rest are unbelievably stupid)

aman throws roshni out thrice , burns down her bakery and she  is dancing with him as if he isn't a idiotic hypocrite with double standards

Yjhjk is a famous show with a prime time slot on a major channel with so many viewers . it hurts our society when aman gets away with treating roshni like that.  it sends across the wrong message that its okay to treat your wife like that 

yes Mr. director, we  do need to revisit the alia track 

aman blamed roshni for his mother's condition but  i think he is responsible for his mother's condition.( roshni warned him time and again that alia is dangerous )

(they could have simply shown that parveen wakes up and tells the truth about alia. i don't see any sensible reason not to.)

now that shooting has been stopped, they have time to make changes to the script . we should send across the message to the makers that there has to be revelation,closure and a much awaited apology 

p.s. 

i am not on twitter so can you guys please convey the message?

Edited by audacious_scribbler - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Can we just keep patience and enjoy the show? 

Though constant danger and saving story is monotonous but it seems upcoming track is going to be promising with all question to be answered.

According to my pov makers want to show a gift of magi kind of true love story where both ML and FL will sacrifice unconditionally for each other. So I think all the sacrifice from roshni like kidney donation will be revealed at last and ofcourse from the ML side. It's true there should be clearance of point of view of the ML . it can be understood by following his body language and expression in detail but it's not enough for viewers to understand him clearly. I hope writers will definitely work on that we' ll get to know soon. I hope during this journey of death and life Aman should understand his mistakes, will repent and value Roshni.

This is our beloved show, please hold your patience, otherwise we have option to move on from the show. 

Hope all the cast and crew members of this show stay safe and resume shooting soon.

It's my point of view, others may differ.