Beyhadh 2

MayRa OS: For one not won

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yaadein marti nahi. Rudra's sword danced in the air. Jab tak saasein hai tab tak yaadein zinda rehti hai. He cut through the veins of the air in a breath. Yakeen nahi hota to maar ke dekh lo. Mai to mar jaungi, lekin meri yaadein nahi marengi.

AAAAHHHHHHH! SWISH! Rudra Roy plunged and dug a grave for his own sword in the very wall of the fencing ground. In the process, his fingers got injured.

Agli baar apne sapno ki hadh apni aukat tak rakhna, kyunki bade sapne aur chhoti aukat humesha khoon bahate hai.

Rudra hated the fact how everything and everyplace reminded him of Maya. Like his world was only filled with Maya, the illusion of the girl he irrevocably fell in love with. The girl wrapped in mystery who had attempted to kill his dad, murdered his brother, fed Rudra with lies and betrayal.

She had left him with nothing but darkness, that haunted him in every waking moment of his consciousness. Now that it was dark, it was time to get what was truly his.

He left the fencing club and headed towards the marketplace.

I love you Maya, and I know you love me too.

Maya glanced towards the TV screens displayed in a shop. It was a line from an SRK movie. But her head throbbed when she heard it. Today evening when Vikram was away, she sneaked out of his creepy house. She wished to have an ice-cream.

People were staring at her and her wheelchair, but everybody was too busy with their own lives to help. The ice-cream parlor had no ramp. She decided to climb the steps with her wheelchair. She fell.

There was a wave of pity around her as she struggled to get up. Her head throbbed like anything. Did she fall like this before? Or any fall? A pair of strong arms supported her to her chair. She wasn't in a state to look at his face, but she wouldn't recognize him even if she looked.

Rudra's world had stopped. Maayyaaa. Here, in this state? Is it a new game?

"Thank you so much for helping me. I guess I should return from where I came. This ice-cream is not in my destiny."

Rudra blinked at her words. She did not recognize him. Suddenly he had an urge to hug her, comfort her, soothe her, fight with her, ask for answers. But he only kept his calm.

"If you don't mind, can I drop you to your house?"

"It's okay, I'll manage." she smiled, "Kehte hai ki musafir ko apne ghar ka rasta aap hi tay karna chahiye. Kisi aur ke raste pe chalne ka karz dil k beyhadh junnon pe bhari par sakta hai. Thanks for asking. Good night."

Rudra watched her leave behind all that was hers. What was this tug at his heart? Love or hate. 💔

Edited by tournesol - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Hi all. 🤗 Thanks for reading. Sorry, this isn't a highly bright or optimistic OS. But I love MayRa, I only expressed what I currently feel about them in current track, and here Maya has indeed lost her memory. The title is inspired from Maya's house number. It's more like a mix of drabble and story. Hope my nonsensical writing makes some sense to you. 😊

- Tiara

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Wow

This is so good👏👏

And god did I hear Rudras heart shatter? 🥺

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wow

This is so good👏👏

And god did I hear Rudras heart shatter? 🥺

Thank you Tanu 🤗

That's the irony, he is entangled between love and hate. She doesn't remember, he cannot forget. 💔

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is beautifully written ❤️

Rudra can't hate her yet can't stop loving her and she forgot his memories😭

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

This is beautifully written ❤️

Rudra can't hate her yet can't stop loving her and she forgot his memories😭

Thank you Pranu 🤗

True.. and Maya has forgotten not only him but herself. 😭 I am looking forward to their angst in the show, amidst all the thriller.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow!! This is indeed beautifully written...

Every place reminding him of Maya... He is entangled between love and hate. Rudra's urge to hug her, comfort her and to ask her for answers... All was portrayed very well. 👏

Loved reading it... ❤️

KachraSeth thumbnail

This so good....please convert it into an FS or TS...my heart is craving for my Mayra🥺

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Heart-wrenchingly beautiful❤️

Thanks for the pm🤗

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Wow!! This is indeed beautifully written...

Every place reminding him of Maya... He is entangled between love and hate. Rudra's urge to hug her, comfort her and to ask her for answers... All was portrayed very well. 👏

Loved reading it... ❤️

Thank you Nikki 🤗