Naagin 4

Not rashmi, but mahira was the first choice for shakala's role. - Page 2

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: sahisri

Vijayendra kumeria d.o.b : Oct 1986

Rashmi Desai d.o.b: 13th Feb 1986

And people who are age shaming Rashmi Desai here 👎🏼

I think screen age is the issue here. Since Rashmi is working for years and people can’t get rid of that thinking.

Both Kajol and Hrithik are 1974 born Infact Kajol is younger than him. But since she debuted way before him most people find them an odd pairing. 

Not defending age shaming though 

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Anastasia69

I think screen age is the issue here. Since Rashmi is working for years and people can’t get rid of that thinking.

Both Kajol and Hrithik are 1974 born Infact Kajol is younger then him. But since she debuted way before him most people find them an odd pairing. 

Not defending age shaming though 

I understand what you are trying to say ....but I dont think people who are age shaming here are thinking like this....

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Here also taking footage from rash dis mahira , oh d rash obsession , whoz diz mahira man 😂
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I believe she was offered to play a chudail AGAIN since she was so good 😃 must have come naturally to her. Basically she was playing herself. 

This content was originally posted by: Mithu_x

Impossible. 

She already played icchadhari chudail last season i guess , so she can't be nayantara😆

As chudail re-entry karne ka offer hoskta hai.

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly ! Age doesn’t matter only screen appearance matter ! Shalakha looks too old with Dev because Brinda looks too young ! So actors screen appearance matter the most ! And Nia is 5 years younger then both Dev and shalakha and she looks toooo good with Dev even she is 5 years younger then Dev! So it’s how industry and screen appearance matter ! 

Edited by Pinkycharm - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

EK ki dimagi halat thik nehi hai keya? 🤔

Who is Mahira Sharama? Before BB who knew her? Faltu actress.   Baas kucch bhi bakwaz!

Even Jasmine is 100times better than Mahira rubbish . 🤢🤢🤢