March 18th - Ab aaya oont pahad ke neeche

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

This saying goes for Both Rudraksh and Yuvraj today. Both got the taste of their own medicine today first with the Sreenivasans bajaooing Mr Pillai 😆 and then pree giving rudra shock of making the announcement on his behalf plus teasing him to torture him just the way he did to her in the past. Rudra ki haalat was worth watching bechare was like God save me yeh kahan phass gaya main 🤣but i liked pree doing jaise ko taisa here. 

All fun and jokes apart I think today there bond changed slightly i could be wrong with this we will only know in the coming episodes but why i am saying this is today For the first time rudra got to see a slightly positive side of pree he was kinda taken aback by her bringing the letter and the look he gave her had softness in it rather than hate he was almost a bit shocked that preesha has this side too which he was blindly unseeing so far. now i maybe overthinking this but that's what my interpretation is caz he didn't expected

anything good for him or his fans from preesha and with that letter i felt for the first time in that brief moment he looked at preesha without any prejudice and didn't judge her

Yuvraj ke saath bohat acha hua am glad this time Mr and Mrs GPS told him staright off that he's not their son and they don't have any relationship with him now that their daughter isn't married to him but mr GPS if you think that way then why don't you frigging report him plz do the important job first then do society ke faltu kaam, though he is in doubt now and i am kind of afraid for him caz usually when an old person gets suspicious they udhao him jaldi se by villain's hands let's see again too warly to predict as it's too early in the show

now coming to my most fav part of the episode which was precap OMG my heart is so full❤️

saraansh and rudra cuddling mann so cute.. ( PSA i am weak for cute kids and men bonding primary reason why i started watching the show as is aw a scene of RS aise hi in passing and then got curious about the show lol)

Rudra was so not ready for it so he didn't really knew how to react either as all this is so new to him to he immediately looked at pree out of cofusion for approvals &she had that satisfied look . also ru gets even more confused got he suddenly gets reminded of rajiv and that baffles him even more about how this kiddo can be so affectionate towards him in notime his confusion is so aww. also i love how despite having his mumma around saaransh has quickly become rudra's little Puppy in these days and how he's so touchy feely towards rudra so quick and feels secure around him. it's not like pree doesn't love him or give him security but the point being he kinda is able to see through rudra's shell of this zaalim guy and feels the pull to him more caz of his child like mann too 

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

This saying goes for Both Rudraksh and Yuvraj today. Both got the taste of their own medicine today first with the Sreenivasans bajaooing Mr Pillai 😆 and then pree giving rudra shock of making the announcement on his behalf plus teasing him to torture him just the way he did to her in the past. Rudra ki haalat was worth watching bechare was like God save me yeh kahan phass gaya main 🤣but i liked pree doing jaise ko taisa here. 

All fun and jokes apart I think today there bond changed slightly i could be wrong with this we will only know in the coming episodes but why i am saying this is today For the first time rudra got to see a slightly positive side of pree he was kinda taken aback by her bringing the letter and the look he gave her had softness in it rather than hate he was almost a bit shocked that preesha has this side too which he was blindly unseeing so far. now i maybe overthinking this but that's what my interpretation is caz he didn't expected

anything good for him or his fans from preesha and with that letter i felt for the first time in that brief moment he looked at preesha without any prejudice and didn't judge her

Yuvraj ke saath bohat acha hua am glad this time Mr and Mrs GPS told him staright off that he's not their son and they don't have any relationship with him now that their daughter isn't married to him but mr GPS if you think that way then why don't you frigging report him plz do the important job first then do society ke faltu kaam, though he is in doubt now and i am kind of afraid for him caz usually when an old person gets suspicious they udhao him jaldi se by villain's hands let's see again too warly to predict as it's too early in the show

now coming to my most fav part of the episode which was precap OMG my heart is so full❤️

saraansh and rudra cuddling mann so cute.. ( PSA i am weak for cute kids and men bonding primary reason why i started watching the show as is aw a scene of RS aise hi in passing and then got curious about the show lol)

Rudra was so not ready for it so he didn't really knew how to react either as all this is so new to him to he immediately looked at pree out of cofusion for approvals &she had that satisfied look . also ru gets even more confused got he suddenly gets reminded of rajiv and that baffles him even more about how this kiddo can be so affectionate towards him in notime his confusion is so aww. also i love how despite having his mumma around saaransh has quickly become rudra's little Puppy in these days and how he's so touchy feely towards rudra so quick and feels secure around him. it's not like pree doesn't love him or give him security but the point being he kinda is able to see through rudra's shell of this zaalim guy and feels the pull to him more caz of his child like mann too 

How delicious do RuSha look! 😳

Thank you for this thread!

Lovely caps!❤️

Defo it was good episode. The whole Ru-Pree’s interview was banter, so entertaining!😂😂😂❤️

I like this Tashan wali Pree than the quite one. Pree gave full takkar to Ru!🤣 His face was to be seen. I want to see more episode with Ru without voice and Pree sweetly torturing him LOL.🤣

I agree, last scene has defo showed that Ru-Pree will bond and Ru will start to trust Pree as he has seen her good side today for the first time.