The best drunk scene by our favorites which is your favorite drunk moment πŸ˜†

Posted: 4 years ago

Obviously the AIBER moment..all tym fav...chalo chalo is also the best

1.Abier........ 

2.kunal aur jugnu in cycle 

Hello

I would like to know the episode no. of drunk AIBER moment. Want to watch that scene again :-)

Please help me

AIBER always the drunk shayari, 3 questions, and his cute antics asking naanu "angry chorni kab aayegi" awee  n i love you too three with gilli gilli kissia πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ShvetaSankar

Hello

I would like to know the episode no. of drunk AIBER moment. Want to watch that scene again :-)

Please help me

its episode 103 dear.. enjoy watching  πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

its episode 103 dear.. enjoy watching  πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

Thank you smiley36

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

AIBER always the drunk shayari, 3 questions, and his cute antics asking naanu "angry chorni kab aayegi" awee  n i love you too three with gilli gilli kissia πŸ˜†

οΏΌοΏΌπŸ˜†

Nannu ne usse aak ban karane ko kaha aur 123 count karane ko bola tha. . And magic se mishti aage

I just wanted to share my favourite lines/moments by our drunk characters:

1. Kuhu's "Koode mere dushman! Mai to yahaan chill karne aayi thi", "Mai paagal nahi hu jo awesom life aise hi end kar doon. Yahaan sirf ek ki maut hui hai aur wo hai mere mood ki" and "Bhagwaan ne hum dono ke liye special baarish karwaayi hai kya?" Kaveri, Shaheer and Rhea were so good and had such great expressions in that ledge scene and all 4 of them when they reach MH. Those scenes makes me so happy for some reason!

2. Abir has had so many great lines but my favourite has to be his drunk shayari and all of the shivratri scenes. That auto scene cracked me up so hard🀣

3. Mishti's standout scene for me was a MishKu scene this Holi where Kuhu comes to her saying "Bro" and she says "Behena" in a very haryanvi accent and when she wanted to send Kunal to jailπŸ˜†

4. Kunal Kunal Kunal. All of his scenes from the bachelor party. Such cute scenes! The one where he salutes when Nanu says that Meenu is back. The harbhajan singh line!🀣 When he was said "No! No! No!" to Meenu 😱 and held Kuhu's hand