Prerna Bajaj Drabble Series|Drabble 6, Part 2|PG 24|24/4 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

This was in my draft since two weeks. Thought to post it...πŸ˜†

Drabble 1:-   Sneek peak into the Future!

Loving someone without expectations is pure love. Loving someone more than yourself without expecting anything in return is pure love. Brightening the person you love by burning yourself is pure love.

Rishabh, you have taught me the meaning of true love. You brought me back to the real world from the world of infatuation I was living in. 

Mere infatuation- yes, this is what is think my previous love was. Yeah, my previous love was a mere infatuation, nothing else. Infatuation is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoning passion or love; addictive love...

Prerna was broken out of her trance when a small hand tugged the end of her saree.

' Mamma...'

'Yes, Baby. Want to say something?'

' Papa... Where is  Papa, Mumma? I miss him.' said the 8 year old.

Prerna smiled and pecked her younger daughter's forehead.

' He will back soon, Sneha. He is in office. Why don't you play with me till he comes?'

' No, Mumma. I will play only with papa.' said Sneha, with a cute pout.

Sneha... Rishabh's Snehu... Is just an exact copy of her dad. The fact that both of them have no blood connection, is hidden forever by the truth of the beautiful bond between them. 

'Rishabh, I feel jealous of you. Sneha is more attached to you than me.' Prerna thought and smiled.

No one could deny that Sneha wasn't a Bajaj. Sneha Rishabh Bajaj had the same mannerisms in her as her dad. The same anger, same determined nature... everything! 

' Sneha... come! Let's go to the park!' said Kukki as she entered the room.

Sneha smiled. She pecked her mom's cheek, bid bye and went away.

Prerna recollected some past happenings.

Flashback:-

' Yeh Onu ka baccha nahi, uss Bajaj ka baccha hai. Sneha Anu ka Ansh nahi, uss Rishabh Bajaj ka hai!'

Mohini yelled these words at the top of her voice. 

Poor Sneha, she dug her face in her mother's saree.

' Stop it, Mrs. Basu. Your yell frightened Sneha. Don't waste your breath by useless rants.'

Rishabh was quick to reply.

Prerna couldn't stop but admire him. 

Always standing up for me. Without expectations. 

The atmosphere of the BB was tensed. The topic of extreme tension was Sneha's paternity. As expected, Nivedita and her mother, Rakhi, Tapur, all believed that Sneha's father is Rishabh Bajaj, not Anurag. 

And as usual, Anurag was standing with an expressionless face. His silence proved the fact that he was also in his family's side.

' Kukki, Sneha Ko lekar bahar jao.' said Rishabh.

' Okay, Dad.'

' So, what were you saying, Basus? Prerna is a characterless Woman, huh? You always find her at fault. But did you ever look at yourself in the mirror?'

' How dare you to speak like that?' Rakhi retorted.

' This woman was the only one who stood up for you people in your hard times. She has tolerated all of you insults and mockery without complaining. For What? Because she loved you people. But you people... agh...made her work during her final stages of pregnancy!'

Prerna lowered her head and tried to wipe the tears with her pallu. 

' No Prerna. Don't cry. No need to cry for the people who don't know your value.'

With the help of his thumb, he wiped of the tears from her cheeks.

Anurag's blood boiled.

Such closeness, comfort they share. She didn't even shiver at his touch...

Anurag had flashbacks of the past. He remembered the Blood matching matter.

' No need to tell them anything, Ma. I know Sneha is Mr.Bajaj's daughter.'

Prerna couldn't believe her ears. The colour from her face drained.

' Do you know what are you speaking, Mr.Basu?' Rishabh burst out.

' Yes, he knows. That Sneha is your Blood. The blood reports matched. Only you were able to give blood to Sneha, Mr.Bajaj.' Komolika said. 

' So, what?...'

' That means Sneha is your and Prerna's child. No more arguments on this. Is this clear. Now get out!' Mohini roared.

Rishabh was about to say something, But Prerna stopped him.

' Yes, Sneha Mr.Bajaj ki beti hai... Sneha Rishabh Bajaj hai woh!'

Anurag smirked.  He expected this.

Without letting Rishabh say any word, Prerna grabbed his arm and turned round and said, ' I don't want these people to know what they should know. You had accepted Sneha as your own daughter na? Aaj se Sneha sirf hum dono ki beti hai. She is Sneha Rishabh Bajaj, from now on. No more arguments on this.'

Rishabh just gasped. 

Flashback ends.

Prerna smiled. 

No regrets I have for what I did that day. Destiny has decided what's it will have in store for us. Good or bad, I am prepared for it. 

For now, the truth is Rishabh Bajaj and Prerna Bajaj are living their life happily with their daughters. 

Jootey,  chappal and tamatar are welcome... 

(please give me shoes of no 7 size.) 

A/N: This is going to be a Ficlet series. The Ficlets may or may not be connected with each other. 

Edited by MishtiNew - 3 years ago

Index

Drabble 1:-Sneek peak into the Future - Page 1

Drabble 2:-Confrontation- Page 2

Drabble 3:-Perfect Ending- Page 7

Drabble 4:- Random Day- Page 10

Drabble 5:- Honest Confession- page 14

Drabble 6:- Mrs Bajaj for You ( Part 1)- page 21

Mrs Bajaj for you ( Part 2)- page 24

Edited by MishtiNew - 3 years ago

Hey loved the ficlet .. Rishab like always stood up for Prerna.. so happy they had their happily ever after.. with both their daughters. Beautifully written.. looking forward to reading more stories.. please continue soon.

Res

Unres------

Wow dear....

It's so awesome blossom amazing fantastic fabulous super duper blockbusters and mind blowing update.....

Just loved it to....

Loving someone without expectations is pure love. Loving someone more than yourself without expecting anything in return is pure love. Brightening the person you love by burning yourself is pure love

So true with above words.... Above line are giving characteristics or Mr. Bajaj....

He so much loves Prerna without any expectations....

Loved Prerna thoughts....

Agar serial aise hi chalta to I am dam sure sneha bajaj ke bahut close Hoti...

In season one of kasauti where We see Ronit Roy as bajaj and Jenifer as sneha.... There bonding is so awesome... I simply love there bonding....

And I am waiting for this in season 2 but alas no such thing come till now and mujhe umeed bhi nhi hai....

This story is so mind blowing....

Indeed Sneha is bajaj daughter...

Also I loved this Prerna who stand in front of Basu for her daughter and herself....

Do write more and notify me please

Edited by Serialbestfan - 4 years ago

Awesome mishti.  

This is and will amazing 

No matter how many time read itπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Nice one mishti....

Waiting for RB Nd sneha bond.....

Originally posted by aisha_ranbir8

Hey loved the ficlet .. Rishab like always stood up for Prerna.. so happy they had their happily ever after.. with both their daughters. Beautifully written.. looking forward to reading more stories.. please continue soon.

Thanks a lot.❀️

Originally posted by 7APK

AMAZING πŸ€—

Glad you liked it.β€οΈπŸ€—

Originally posted by Past1

Awesome mishti.  

This is and will amazing 

No matter how many time read itπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Thanks a lot, Sharmila di...πŸ€—β€οΈ

Muaaaaah...πŸ’–πŸ˜˜

Originally posted by Annu8193

Nice one mishti....

Waiting for RB Nd sneha bond.....

Thanks a lot, Annu di...β€οΈπŸ€—

πŸ’–πŸ˜˜