Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

CVs, you better use the break!

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Folks, first of all big hug to all of you - Stay safe during this pandemic - keep up with the handwashing and practice social distancing - that said, I have a few words for our wonderful CVs.

Dear CVs,

Please stay at home and think up and write a solid story without loopholes and figure out which way you want to take this story. Is your end game AnuPre (and by endgame I don't mean after death) but when they are alive - OR - are you going to make it PreJaj and repeat s1.

If it's going to be AnuPre - think carefully how you are going to redeem Anurag. I haven't watched the episodes but from the updates, it's clear that you have no clue where u are headed.

If Anurag saved Sneha - it is shitty that he didn't even let prerna know of her existence - it is outrageous of him to snatch that new born from its mother.

If Anurag has no clue as to the whereabouts of Sneha - that's equally shitty cos he didn't bother to figure out what happened to his daughter

If Anurag knew that komo handed her to the orphanage that burned down - it is horrendous that a grown man is living with the lady who caused that

As it is it is horrendous that Anurag is living with komo - after she attempted to kill his dad, killed his rajesh uncle and potentially his daughter.

What shit you have turned Anurag into, only you know - but you better explain his behavior in a way that AnuPre fans can root for anupre again (and not just for their sexual tension). 

Whatever be the case, i really cannot imagine how you can justify pushing a loved one off a bridge or being ignorant of what happened to ur newborn

-----

if pre-jaj is the way you want to take this ..then just take it that way so we anupre fans can quit - stop the shit about anu/pre remembering past ..anu showing concern ..prerna tripping and falling in his arms and shit like that ..make one set of people happy with a couple they want to root for!

IMO too much water has flowed under the anupre 'bridge' - literally and metaphorically and i'm not sure how to condone anurag's act as love! and what sort of weakness is makign him put up with komolika is beyond me!

anyway cvs, you have a forced break now - use the time to stay home and work on a concrete story! perhaps take some ideas from our awesome forum members - AnuPreians do write stories that can redeem Anurag - maybe CVs will get inspired!

Edited by vandana21 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

What if komo.is holding sneha captive? Like..komo is blackmailing him with sneha ? #forevergettingblackmailedanurg? 8 yrs he did nothing to save sneha ?🤔

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i thought of that ..or what if new born Sneha was in a critical condition and only komo could save her (bizarre but plausible) and in exchange she asked anu to do all he did ..

still he should have shared that with pre and together they should have fought her ..throwing her off a bridge is just not done IMO! I know he had divers to save her but still what kind of life he thought she'd live ..and who is he to make that choice for her!

Originally posted by: _charu_

What if komo.is holding sneha captive? Like..komo is blackmailing him with sneha ? #forevergettingblackmailedanurg? 8 yrs he did nothing to save sneha ?🤔

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can 90% say nobody knows where Sneha is, Anurag definitely doesn’t which means he too assumed that she died in the fire which makes him beyond the most horrific ML EVER because he’s living with his child’s murderer, also had sex with her and a kid. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vandana21

i thought of that ..or what if new born Sneha was in a critical condition and only komo could save her (bizarre but plausible) and in exchange she asked anu to do all he did ..

still he should have shared that with pre and together they should have fought her ..throwing her off a bridge is just not done IMO! I know he had divers to save her but still what kind of life he thought she'd live ..and who is he to make that choice for her!

The most plausible theory is she made everyone believe that sneha is dead but sneha is with komo somewhere . N any which way, anurag ko joote padenge. This time anurag basu , maha paap kiye ho😆 If sneha was still held captive and anurag knows, he will be scared with komo n try to save sneha . He wont transfer the shares to pre ..obviously komo was more worried about the deal than him . Bec its komo's co. Now..n in precap also I find his reaction weird. Either he thinks sneha is with pre or he thinks sneha is dead. Komo can again blackmail everyone with sneha n take them down in one shot..khair sneha will be bk with her mother only ..but mr basu , bure din aa gaye 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana21

Folks, first of all big hug to all of you - Stay safe during this pandemic - keep up with the handwashing and practice social distancing - that said, I have a few words for our wonderful CVs.

Dear CVs,

Please stay at home and think up and write a solid story without loopholes and figure out which way you want to take this story. Is your end game AnuPre (and by endgame I don't mean after death) but when they are alive - OR - are you going to make it PreJaj and repeat s1.

If it's going to be AnuPre - think carefully how you are going to redeem Anurag. I haven't watched the episodes but from the updates, it's clear that you have no clue where u are headed.

If Anurag saved Sneha - it is shitty that he didn't even let prerna know of her existence - it is outrageous of him to snatch that new born from its mother.

If Anurag has no clue as to the whereabouts of Sneha - that's equally shitty cos he didn't bother to figure out what happened to his daughter

If Anurag knew that komo handed her to the orphanage that burned down - it is horrendous that a grown man is living with the lady who caused that

As it is it is horrendous that Anurag is living with komo - after she attempted to kill his dad, killed his rajesh uncle and potentially his daughter.

What shit you have turned Anurag into, only you know - but you better explain his behavior in a way that AnuPre fans can root for anupre again (and not just for their sexual tension). 

Whatever be the case, i really cannot imagine how you can justify pushing a loved one off a bridge or being ignorant of what happened to ur newborn

-----

if pre-jaj is the way you want to take this ..then just take it that way so we anupre fans can quit - stop the shit about anu/pre remembering past ..anu showing concern ..prerna tripping and falling in his arms and shit like that ..make one set of people happy with a couple they want to root for!

IMO too much water has flowed under the anupre 'bridge' - literally and metaphorically and i'm not sure how to condone anurag's act as love! and what sort of weakness is makign him put up with komolika is beyond me!

anyway cvs, you have a forced break now - use the time to stay home and work on a concrete story! perhaps take some ideas from our awesome forum members - AnuPreians do write stories that can redeem Anurag - maybe CVs will get inspired!

Best option out there is kill Him 😆 sara siyapa hi khatam. Fir kasuti 3.0 jise dekhni hai between komo pre bajaj dekh sakte hai. 

I am ready to give naveen babu supari to finish AB.

Oh ya and new couple in town too 😁 

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 4 years ago
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Even CV dont know where Sneha is!