Posted: 4 years ago

Plz someone give small update.. Didn't watch today's episode... 😅🤗

we always depend on you for the updates because in uk we still have to wait for more than 3 hours /

Pinky worried 

Ram made Pinky's mother to promise that she will not tell Gagan pushed Arjun to anyone 

Maa agreed to give blood to Arjun 

Pinky told her to meet somewhere 

(itna hi dekha)

Originally posted by kooki07

we always depend on you for the updates because in uk we still have to wait for more than 3 hours /

sorry  .. ðŸ¤—

yes i just read the written Nalini makes an accuse to Ram that i have got headache and going to bed ,guggan says to his mum if Arjun stays alive then he is done so he arrived hospital to kill Arjun.

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Pinky worried 

Ram made Pinky's mother to promise that she will not tell Gagan pushed Arjun to anyone 

Maa agreed to give blood to Arjun 

Pinky told her to meet somewhere 

(itna hi dekha)

thanks bhagu ... ðŸ¤—

yes i just read the written Nalini makes an accuse to Ram that i have got headache and going to bed ,guggan says to his mum if Arjun stays alive then he is done so he arrived hospital to kill Arjun.

thanks...so gagan trying to kill arjun...idiot will get caught or he might tell ram about nalini.... 

good point yes he might inform Ram about Nalini.i hope it happens after the blood donation,

good point yes he might inform Ram about Nalini.i hope it happens after the blood donation,

🤞🤞