Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

PreRish Drabble...

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry if I have offended anyone. 

Joote, chappal tamatar ande aur bricks and bars are welcome. 

It hurts, really hurts when the person who's attention, love and care your are craving for doesn't respond.

Life has been cruel with her always. And it will be, it's clear to her. All she craved for was love. Love is strength, love is everything, she believed. Her first love, she thought, was everything she could ask for. Falling in Love isn't a crime, is it? Well, maybe it was her fault only, to fall in love with someone from the so called upper class of the society, as told by his mom. 

Now, more than the pain caused by her First love, the Basu boy, the indifference of her Husband, Rishabh Bajaj is causing her more pain. I realised late, Mr. Bajaj. I realised late that I love you. And I admit that this is my fault.

' Mamma!' 

Prerna's trance broke when she heard the voice of her 8 year old daughter. 

She kept her diary aside and opened her arms for her daughter.

' Sneha, baby, aap aa gyi? How was your day, my child?'

' Mumma, isn't my Papa my own Papa?'

' Why you think so? Of course he is your Papa dear.'

' Then why don't you two stay together?'

Prerna froze hearing this.

Outside, Rishabh was on his way to his room, when the innocent question of his youngest daughter made him halt in his track.

Seeing Prerna silent, Sneha continued,' Aap Dono baatein Nahi karte ho. Ek Saath ghumne Nahi jaate ho. Kyun Mamma? Aap Dono fight fight khelte ho humesha.'

' Aapko Yeh kisne bola, baby?'

Sneha sat in her mother's lap and said,' Mumma, aaj school mein mere friends bol rhe the ki if our parents don't talk with eachother, they have done Katti.And they will go away from each other.'

Rishabh was shocked.

Prerna was dumbfounded.

Sneha was on the verge of breaking down into tears.

' Mu...mma... Aap dono ek doosre ke saath angry ho kya? Aap dono alag ho jaoge? '

Prerna managed to say,' Everything is fine, Baby. Don't worry...'

Rishabh couldn't bear the sight of his crying child. He barged in the room and said,' Sneha...'

' Papa...' Sneha opened her arms for her Father to pick her up.

' Sneha, aapko kisne bola ki Mummy-Papa ki Katti ho gyi hai?'

' Matlab nahi hua hai?' Sneha said in glee. 

' Yes, Baby. Mumma Papa are always together, for you. We will always be your and Kukki Didi's Mumma Papa. '

Sneha felt assured. Everything her father told her was the final verdict, she knew.

Prerna smiled slightly. Even though everything was not good between her and Rishabh, he didn't let the current bitterness in their relationship affect their daughters. 

Prerna sighed and watched the retreating figure of her husband and daughter. 

She let out a sigh of contentment.

Thank you, Mr.Bajaj. Thanks for everything. I haven't said this before and I won't say now, because I know you hate me and will do so forever, but I want to say that I love you. My love for Mr.Basu was just a mere infatuation. Or to say one sided love.  As for my wait for you, I will wait for you forever, till me last breath. Till you forgive and comeback to me, I will bear all the sufferings with a smile.

Thanks for reading such a crap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Painful but beautiful in its  own way mishti 

This is just awesome 

U can know my feelings now if you see my face

Slight tears in eyes with a content smile ๐Ÿ™‚

Totally loved it

I am in peace now all thanks to you my dear๐Ÿค—

Edited by Past1 - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Past1

Painful but beautiful in its  own way mishti 

This is just awesome 

U can know my feelings now if you see my face

Slight tears in eyes with a content smile ๐Ÿ™‚

Totally loved it

I am in peace now all thanks to you my dear๐Ÿค—

Sharmila di... 

Love you, Di... Muahhh...

Past1 thumbnail

Ur welcome my dear chutki ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™‚โ˜บ

Can I call you that???? 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Past1

Ur welcome my dear chutki ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™‚โ˜บ

Can I call you that???? 

Yes...

I am so emotional...

Past1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Yes...

I am so emotional...

Add me too dear.  Same condition ๐Ÿ˜›

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh god u guys made plans that bring tears to my eyes today ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hate you so short part ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ I will never forgive you for this one ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

This one is awesome ๐Ÿ‘, amazing ๐Ÿ˜‰ and mind blowing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

U canโ€™t do this to me ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ please donโ€™t write so short part next ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜’

Otherwise I will come to India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ˜ก

God I want moreeeeeeee ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

She realized her love very late and now can't do anything when he is distant with her. 

Sneha thinks they will get separated๐Ÿ’”. But I loved how both Prerna and especially Bajaj assured her that they both will be parents for both Kukki and her. 

She is happy seeing Sneha and Bajaj bond. And she is ready to wait till he forgives her and comebacks to her. 

Nice Drabble Mishti๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

She realized her love very late and now can't do anything when he is distant with her. 

Sneha thinks they will get separated๐Ÿ’”. But I loved how both Prerna and especially Bajaj assured her that they both will be parents for both Kukki and her. 

She is happy seeing Sneha and Bajaj bond. And she is ready to wait till he forgives her and comebacks to her. 

Nice Drabble Mishti๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks a lot, Di...โค๏ธ