Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Guess Who: This senior filmmaker calls young starlets

ArShi_scorp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Guess Who: This senior filmmaker calls young starlets to his bungalow for 'some fun'Could you guess who we're talking about? Tell us in comments below.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  6661 reads  Mumbai  Published: March 17, 2020 06:42 pm

Guess Who,guess who,bollywood,blind item,Pinkvilla Blind Item,Blind,blind items,Pinkvilla blind,Pinkvilla Guess Who, Guess Who: This senior filmmaker calls young starlets to his bungalow for 'some fun'

•  
  • facebook
  • twitter

What's the difference between casting couch and compromise? While the Me Too movement has several big filmmakers named for their sexual misconduct, what also can't be ignored is the willingness with which several struggling actors - both male and female - give in to such demands. Let's talk about a senior filmmaker, who's clearly found a new way to fulfill his desires. 

The filmmaker had almost lost everything, despite delivering several big blockbusters since the '80s. While he belongs to a khandaan, he's the only guy from his generation who isn't an actor. In fact, he's now a father and two of his own kids are in the movie business, trying to make their own space. His eldest kid is an actor and was launched a few years ago whereas one of his daughters also debuted very recently. He currently doesn't have a woman in his life and even when he did, he was known to have quite a colourful life outside. So, we hear that the producer calls struggling heroines to one of his bungalows for some fun, quite often. Although he doesn't stay there at all, he uses the bungalow only for such 'recreational' purposes, away from the prying eyes of the media and his extended family. The bungalow belongs to his wife and a young starlet, majorly seen in erotic thrillers, can be seen zooming in and out of it almost every week.

And our producer isn't the only one. In fact, the keys of the bungalow are also shared with a few other filmmakers who use the space to have their own share of fun. One of the most prominent faces that the neighbours have seen coming out of the house happens to be this unconventional director, who was also once part of a quarter that split. While one of his other then-partners was named in the Me Too, he sided with his filmmaker buddy who opposed the one named. What shocked many around was that otherwise, the director is known for his gentlemanly behaviour. The producer is also known to be a family man. But then again, what has one's public image got to do with their bodily needs?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ennuyi thumbnail

Who is this? Boney? 

GumGum thumbnail

Motwane?

One of the most prominent faces that the neighbours have seen coming out of the house happens to be this unconventional director, who was also once part of a quarter that split. While one of his other then-partners was named in the Me Too, he sided with his filmmaker buddy who opposed the one named. What shocked many around was that otherwise, the director is known for his gentlemanly behaviour. The producer is also known to be a family man. But then again, what has one's public image got to do with their bodily needs?

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: zoinks

Motwane?

One of the most prominent faces that the neighbours have seen coming out of the house happens to be this unconventional director, who was also once part of a quarter that split. While one of his other then-partners was named in the Me Too, he sided with his filmmaker buddy who opposed the one named. What shocked many around was that otherwise, the director is known for his gentlemanly behaviour. The producer is also known to be a family man. But then again, what has one's public image got to do with their bodily needs?

Boney.

Motwane.An old blind on Motwane's affair.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Boney Kapoor was easy to guess. Motwane ? When was he named in me too? Oh it was Vikas Behl.

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 4 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Boney Kapoor was easy to guess. Motwane ? When was he named in me too?

He wasn't one of his partners Vikas Bahl was. And he sided the one who opposed Vikas, that is Kashyap. 

It can't be Mantena, coz he is not a family man. And if I'm not wrong he took Vikas's side.

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Iss aadmi ke bodily needs kab khatam honge ? 

GumGum thumbnail

Boney ka toh khud ka The Apartment film chal raha hai.. ab pata chala kyun Arjun keeps getting big projects?

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

abhi tak boner chalta ha iska ðŸ¤£

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Boney and Urvashi Rautela

No wonder Urvashi came to Boney's when he got called out for the butt slapping incident. They are an item of sorts.

Vikramaditya Motwane was always known as  the decent one out of the Phantom quartet... Colour me shocked.

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago