Poll Choice
not in the list
Bela
Brinda
Shivangi
shesha
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Why shivanya is missing?? She was indeed the strongest!

And Bela was one of the most intelligent NAGIN! She used her powers less but her mind more!! Ya there were loopholes but that shadi part , initial nagmani part etc!! She got brains!

shivangi apart from that ML👎🏼- She is đŸ‘đŸź â¤ď¸

All naagins are emotionally playable characters, it's east to mess with them and make them a prey except for Bella...  for me intelligence = strength  here. 

Bela's only weakness was Maahir that Sumi exploited too much. Otherwise she got the toughest opponents and tackled everyone with her intelligence.

SJ's anger expressions and dialogue delivery was just Wow <3

To me it was Bela .

Intelligent and strong. She made her enemies friend. Pati ko pallu mein bandh ke rakkha tha. Boyfriends ko bhi. đŸ¤Ş One by one she destroyed all her enemies too and saved her love ones too.

Brinda is still very stupid. Pati bhi gaya aur payar bhi. Uparse Pati ne dusra shaadi bhi kar lia. Couldn't save anyone. Na maa, naa bahen, naa shaadi . How can she be strong? In fact she is the weakest till now comparing to other seasons. Baas bahe jaa rahi hai . Understood nth at all. 🤔

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Strongest naagin should have to be Bela. She was a nagarani and dushmanon ki har chal pata chal jaati thi usko đŸ˜†.

But my heart goes to Brinda. This girl has been through a lot compared to other Naagins. 

Ek boyfriend tha.. vo nikamma nikla.. đŸ¤˘

Truth of Swara and Mahesh not being her biological parents and her biological mom, a naagin, wants her to take revenge on Parekh family. 

The family whom she considered as hers were murderers of her family smiley6

She wants to take revenge for the death of Nayanatara while the so-called behen Nayanatara wants to snatch everything away from her.

Believing in the so-called well wisher of her, Vishaka, who is an actual enemy of her. 

Last but not the least, Dev, this guy is very tough to handle. He gets married for the second time with out divorcing her and says 'kya tumhara zindagi bhar intezaar karta rehta.. itna faltu hu mai?' đŸ˜’

Posted: 3 years ago

For me the strongest will always be Bela. SJ was phenomenal as Bela and even shivanya was good. But I can never  like brinda's character.