Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Good continue soon

And want everything back to normal 

No more separation please

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Did her mother not know she lost her memory? Since it has slipped out, he might as well tell her. But on with the birthday celebrations first.

Nia_doll thumbnail

Awesome update

Continue soon

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update

Hope you unite SidNi soon

nishalluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Unite my SidNi high time😭

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Hey u updated 

Awesome but feeling bad for sidni want happy wala sidni unite them soon

nishalholic143 thumbnail

Fantastic update

Can't wait for next

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 36

Siddharth's POV

The smell of freshly cooked cheese pizza hits my nose as she opens them. I eat the slice with one hand as the other hand controls the steering wheel.

"mmm" I hear Roshni mumbling something beside me. I give a glance at her, she's looking damn cute with her hair down, creating disturbance for her, while she was eating a pizza slice. A smile on her face telling that she is genuinely happy. 

She sways from right to left as the melody starts, with her free hand hanging outside the open window and the other hand feeding her mouth the cheese pizza. 

Karan and AshVik weren't with us, since they had some 'work' to handle, and they'll be joining us soon, that was according to her. Well it was a part of the truth and the other part was the part of my plan. My plan to spend the whole day with my girl, alone. 

Since Roshni wasn't comfortable standing in the car, through the sun roof, she let her head outside the window, her hair flying in all sides. I look at the time, thinking it's the time I start the plan, sending them a text without her noticing.

We were driving in the highways heading towards Toronto, note the keyword 'were', and now I took the exit from the highways leading us to somewhere adventurous.

"why are we going in this way?" she asks.

"uh this a short cut" I reply driving through the abandoned subway.

"oh okay" she comments still not satisfied with my answer.

I continue to drive with us being in an awkward silence, and the music filling us in.

"seriously?" she voice out after a few minutes.

I look at her, who is staring at her phone, I slow down and park the car at the sidelines.

"kya hua?" I ask knowing very well what's happened.

She sighs, "it's Asha... urgh I hate being ditched..."

"what happen?"

"dekho" she gives me her phone.

'sorry sweety, we won't be able to join you guys, i'm really sorry'

"what?!" I exclaim after I read the message out loud.

"yeah..."

"toh-" I was cut off by her ringtone of her phone. 

It is Asha.

I give her the phone who takes the call and puts on speaker.

"Rosh I know you're pissed off, seriously we're sorry, ek urgent kaam agaiya, i'm really sorry"

After Asha apologizes, Rithvik and Karan join her. Hearing them out Roshni's face softens.

"okay guys it's fine... tum log ko maafi mangne ki koi zarurat nahi hai, it's fine"

We speak for a few minutes before she cuts the call and there it is the awkward silence.

I was the one to break it now, "so um do you wanna go or..."I trail off not wanting to hear that she wants to go back.

She turns to look at me with her lips pressed in a thin line, as she sighs again.

"if you don't want to you can tell me, we'll go back, I have no problem" I tell making her eyes show some emotion in them.

"we'll go Siddharth, i've no problem, I really wanna enjoy today, and even if we go back the trio would be busy only, we can continue, agar tume meri saath time spend nahi karna chahte ho toh we can go back" she speaks with a teasing smile on her face.

I chuckle starting the car again to continue the journey.

After a while

It's been almost an hour since we started the wrong 'right' way heading to the designated place. Roshni dozed off earlier.

I start to drive the car off road, meaning on the sand and on the rocks making the car tremble slightly at first, and when I took some speed, it shaked nicely, but I made sure none of us are getting hurt. I go through the rocky road leading us to the place.

Roshni jerks up, "OMG Siddharth"

"Roshni careful" I place a hand in front of her when she tries to get up.

"kya hua? what happen to the car?" she shouts.

"I don't know, i'm losing the control

"what?!" she exclaims.

The car trembles again making us move. I see the rock in front of me to the left side. Swerving slightly making sure that the tire hits the sharp protruding; the tire goes through a puncture, don't worry bud, you'll get through it.

After we reach near there, I apply the brake really slowly, that she could not tell that we are decelerating. 

After reaching the desired speed, with the car still trembling, I panic, "oh god"

"kya hua Siddharth?" she questions me.

"the brake is not working" I reply to her as I make some turn trying to slow down the car.

"oh shit" even she starts to panic.

I press the parking button when the coast was clear with no stones in a spot.

The car comes to an abrupt 

"ouch Siddharth careful" Roshni shouts as I hit my head on the window.

Aww she cares for me.

After a few minutes of acting like the brake wasn't working the car came to a halt at the place. I got out of the car while Roshni struggled to come out as her seat belt got stuck.

I saw it and went by her side, helping her getting out.

As she got out of the car I hold her.

"Roshni tum teek toh ho na" I cup her right cheek with one hand while the other hand held her waist supporting her to stand.

"huh h..h..haan" she replies quickly. 

"Roshni breathe" I caress her back making her tense shoulders to relax.

"breath, kuch nahi hoga main hun na yehaan" 

Her deep breath hits my neck as I engulf her in a bear hug.

"thank god you're okay, agar tume kuch hoja tha toh... thank god" I mutter as I kiss her hair.

Even though this was all planned by me, her getting hurt still makes me scared.

She wraps her arms around me as I tighten our hug.

We stay in each other's embrace for some time until she pulls away from me.

"are you sure you're okay?" I question her. She simply nods giving me a small smile.

Her eyes moves from mine to my head.

With her delicate finger she touches the spot I hit my head on the window frame.

"are you okay? zyaada dard toh nahi hora hai na?" she questions me now.

I smile slightly as I shake my head, "no, i'm fine".

I witness the sadness in her eyes as she presses onto my scalp causing a very slight pain but it subside when her soft fingers massages the spot.

"better?"

"yes" I place a kiss on her forehead. 

She hugs me again making me smile showing my white soldiers.

"Roshni tum beto" I make her sit on the passenger seat.

I kneel down in front of her so that we are in the same level.

"you okay na? kahin chot toh nahi aayi?" I ask.

"i'm fine Siddharth...lekin where are we?"

We look around seeing ourselves in a unknown environment, well even if I had planned it all, this is really getting me worried for our safety. 

We are basically stuck in middle of a forest. Yes you read it right, a freaking forest. 

The forest was tannin-brown. The grass was crispy under our feet. We looked up and the trees were skyscraper tall. Hares were scampering away from us up ahead. The morning stars were shining like silver snowflakes. Wood sorrel flecked the blanket of grass. The peace of the morning was soul soothing. The forest’s smell was fresh and organic.

It's freaking me out slightly what if my plan fails and we actually get in some trouble. What is we don't find the cottage or what if we actually get lost.

I shake my head from the worried thoughts building up. I take a look over to her, finding her with a blank look, which I could make out of. She is happy that we are here, in a forest, with an actual punctured tire and a repaired brake.

Roshni always loves adventure, in fact she once had told me during a game, I think, that she really wants to get lost some where in an unknown place, with her loved one, with no technology help, having some crazy moments during that time. I know she is crazy.

She looks at me with a smile on her face.

"isn't your dream coming true?" a smirk forming in my lips.

She cocks a brow at me as she parts her lips to speak, "well yes, and isn't your dream coming true? to be stuck with me?"

I shrug and we burst into laughter.

It feels so good to see her laugh. My heart literally jumped when she placed a kiss on my cheek. The effect this girl has on me is unexplainable. 

I love you Roshni, aur aaj I'll make you forgive me and accept me. That's a promise from your husband.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! How's the chapter?

What's gonna happen now? They are stuck in a forest! What's his plan? Will he make her forgive him? Will she forgive him? 

Keep guessing until the next chapter.

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

tehreemsajid thumbnail

Awesome 

Hope they unite soon