Finally u updated 

SidNi 

Unite them soon 

Cant see them like this 

Posted: 3 years ago

Nice update

Eagerly waiting for next

Hey guys, i've finally done with the exam, i've done it extremely good.

So now, no more excuses, i'm getting back to writing. I'll be updating on Sundays for sure, from now on. So keep a look out for the chapters on the Sunday and the chapters I may be updating on week days.

Thanks a ton for the patience y'all had.

Love you all to the moon and back.

See y'all soon with the next chapter.

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

Originally posted by Muffaa6525

So now, no more excuses, i'm getting back to writing. I'll be updating on Sundays for sure, from now on. So keep a look out for the chapters on the Sunday and the chapters I may be updating on week days.

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

Hopefully

Originally posted by Muffaa6525

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

K done

Chapter 35

Siddharth's POV

I woke up, disturbed, as the rays of the sun irritated me. Slowly rubbing my eyes I feel a figure sleeping on me. I open my eyes, squinting them to adjust to the sunny environment, I find her, sleeping in my lap with her dark brown messy hair all over my lap and her face. I stroke them away that they move, which reveals the world's most beautiful girl, my love, my life, my wife, my Roshni.

I watch her intently, her lips made into a cute pout when the light disturbs her too. She wakes up slowly, really slowly. Her eye lids open showing her dark hazel orbs shining due to the sun light. She stretches' her arms while yawning lazily. She still hasn't realized that she is sleeping on my lap. 

I stoke her hair, massaging them slightly making her eyes to lock with mine. A smile made it's way to our faces.

"Good morning" she wishes in a singing voice.

I giggle slightly, "Good morning birthday baby" I peck her forehead. She grins as she gets up and sits properly, with our shoulders brushing.

"teek se soyi?" I ask.

She nods, "tum pe sar rakka soyi thi… neend toh aani thi…" she says with a sweet smile. 

Okay, i'm shocked, isn't she angry with me? Shouldn't she shout on why I was here? What's wrong? Did something happen? Did she get her memory? What happen? Is she okay?

"uh... Roshni you okay?" I ask as I cup her right cheek, and surprisingly she doesn't removes my hand and rests in it's softness.

A small snicker came from her, as she looks at the pebbles beneath us, and speaks "I'm still angry at you, I'll never forgive you for what you've done... I know you expected me to burst at you, but aaj mera birthday hai, so I don't want those shitty things to invade my happiness on this day... I just wanna live my life again today...but i'll never forget what you did... You broke-..." she sighs as she closes her eyes taking a deep breath, "i've to go" she gets up and leaves with the crutches for her support.

Taking a really deep breath I calm myself. She didn't say it but I know what she wanted to say. She wants to have fun, she wants to ignore the fact that she needs the support of the crutches to walk, she wants to ignore the fact that I had accused her of something just for this day, she wants to have a blast, and i'm gonna give her that. I get up and head to my room to get ready for the day.

With the cold water running on my back I start to plan for the day. It's 8 in the morning now so if we start now, this day will just go as i've planned.

After the shower, I wear a blue denim jeans, with a white shirt with full hand length, and a blue denim jacket over the shirt. With white sneakers I head out before checking myself out. 

Perfect, just the way she likes.

But wait my hair, it's not settling down with my look. I pout slightly thinking on what to do to provoke her? What should I do with this mess? 

Yes that's right, MESS!

I know what i've to do. I do some head shaking stuff, to mess with my hair. 

After a few 'crazy' minutes I look at my reflection.

Now I should say,

PERFECT!

With a satisfied smile I exit the room and head down to the living room to find the trio. 

"morning bro" Karan wishes.

"morning" I pat his shoulder and sit with them.

"kya baat hai, why are you all dressed up?" Asha asks with amusement.

"well meri Roshni ki birthday hai, toh surprises to banta hai boss" I reply.

"teeke what's the plan?" Rithvik pops the question.

"well..." I explain my plan to them.

"awesome plan Siddy lekin I think only the both of you should go" Asha speaks up.

"yeah bro, tum aur tumari biwi, sirf tum dono, that'd be awesome" Rithvik supports her.

"I know yaar but she won't come alone with me, you know she's angry..."

"yeah woh toh hai..." Asha trails off in thoughts before her eyes light up in excitement and I can say it from her posture that she has found the ideal way.

After a while

As per our new formed plan, Asha and Roshni were getting ready in AshVik's room, Rithvik was getting the wheel chair and Karan was on his car, checking on something.

The wheel chair is my idea, I had opted for it, I don't want her to strain herself using those crutches to walk, I have no problem carrying her for the whole day but I want her to be happy, I want her to relax, I want her to be comfortable and of course I want her to have a blast. It's not like she won't be comfortable in my arms, it's just that she is angry at me for that bullshit accusation I had done.

"challe Sid" Asha' speaks

"yeah come on..." I trailed and that's when I saw her.

OMG!

I felt my jaw drop when she walks with Asha by her side.

Oh My F**king Goodness!

She's looking stunning in that white off shoulder top, that showed her gorgeous waist line and her delicious neck line, she had minimal make up which showed her natural beauty. My eyes travelled down, meeting her long legs. Oh God those LEGS! It would be the death of me I swear. She was wearing a blue skinny jeans. My gaze returns upto her face which had a wide grin as she was chatting with Asha.

God please help me! I swear it's taking everything in me not to suck the blood of her lips and to rip the dress of her and make lov-

Siddharth control, breath in, breath out. Calm down, Siddharth, calm down.

I turn around and make my way out of the cottage. The cool breeze immediately calmed my nerves and my heating up cheek. God the effect she has on me...

Take a deep breath Sid. You've got this situation under control, remember you have to make her happy not to run away from you. And also remember she has lost her memory, toh kuch ulta seedha mat karna... Today's gonna be a long da-

"Siddy kya hua?" Asha's voice broke my thoughts.

Siddharth, inhale and exhale, inhale and exhale. That's it...

I turn again only to be awestruck once again. Her once high tied ponytail was let down now. Her free hair was waving in the air. 

Oh My F**king Shit!

She wasn't looking at me but I'd recognize that teasing smile lingering on her face. Of course she had to let her hair down, she knows how I love it when her hair is let free.

"Siddharth are you okay?" Asha asks me as she snaps her fingers in front of me.

I turn my gaze from her to Asha, "yeah i'm f...f...fine" I stammer like an idiot when I see her staring at me from the corner of my eyes.

I look at her only to see her turning her eyes from me to the gravel, a shy smile on her face. 

"Asha idar ao na" Rithvik calls out for her from inside the cottage.

"haan coming" she makes Roshni sit on the bench beside me and leaves.

There was an awkward silence between us which was broken by the ringing of my phone.

"Yash?" I read his name from the caller ID.

"hey bro" I hear his voice.

"hey Yash..." 

"kya bro, wahaan jake hame bhoolgai" I chuckle slightly thinking that for the past few days I was ringing all of them, thinking that they forgot us.

"really, pichle kuch dino me, I was trying to call you guys, but tum log na hame bhoolgai, ham nahi" 

Knowing Yash vey well, he objects and we start to bicker. This was the relation Yash and I have, even though he is my cousin, he is more like my own brother. And we have the childish arguments making everyone cringe, so badly. But he is my brother.

After having 'conversations' with him I cut the call, shoving the phone into my pocket. I find Roshni looking at me, with a huge smile in her face. Our eyes locked for a mere second. All I could find in her eyes were love, if I have to make her forgive me this was the right moment. I know it.

I tore my eyes away from her and took the sit beside her, with our shoulders touching.

"kya baat hai, you're looking so happy happy?" I ask.

"kyun main apni birthday pe kush nahi reh sakti?" she replies more like a question.

"nahi tum reh sakti ho" I reply and silence takes over between us. But it's not an awkard silence it's a comfortable silence. You know the one when you have with your loved one, when no words need to be spoken, but you understand the reason behind their silence.

After a few minutes of silence, she broke it, "I spoke to mom"

"sasu- uh DD aunty se?" she nods.

"she wished me Siddharth, of all these years, whenever it's my birthday, she fills my room with loads of gifts, you know na... lekin aaj when I spoke to her, she wished me a happy birthday... it feels so... you know..." I notice her eyes filling with tears as I wrap my arm around her shoulder bringing her close to my chest.

"woh teri maa hai, tumari kushi hee chahtee hai" I caress her arms in a soothing way.

"phir kyun woh mujhse jhoot bol rahi thi?"

"jhoot? kaise jhoot?"

"that you and me... we got married?" I freeze not knowing how to reply to her on this.

As we ARE married, meri pagal dost, and just so you know we are in our honeymoon. This is exactly what I wanted to tell her, "what?! us married! like seriously?!" I lie.

"yeah"

"what did she tell?"

"she was like happy birthday and then she was like i'm so happy you got married to Siddharth, and I was like WTF..."

How should I deal with her? And how should I explain everyone back in home about her? About her situation?

I give a small giggle, "really?!" she nods.

How should I really tell her that she is my wife, I've filled her maang with sindoor and adorned her neck with the mangalsutra. Wait the mangalsutra. I turn to look at her neck to find it missing.

What?! I jerk up and get off the bench and make my way to Rohan, leaving her at the bench, confused.

Rohan was not coming with us, so he was resting in the balcony.

"where is it?" I ask him making him look at me.

"oh hi Sid"

"where is it?" I repeat my question.

"where is what?"

"her mangalsutra?"

"oh that, I'll get it" he goes to the room he is staying.

I follow him and see him taking it from one of his bags. Along with the mangalsutra, he gave me few other stuff, which I recognize that it's Roshni's

"why do you have all these?"

"woh Sid, when she was taken to the hospital, the doctors gave me her belongings, and it slipped my mind to give it to you"

I clench my teeth hard, as I don't want to pound on him, I take her things with and go towards my room.

I try to sit on the bed, but my legs slips onto the floor, laying my head back on the bed, I close my eyes trying to calm things up.

I clench the mangalsutra in my hands, as tears fall from my eyes.

"help me bhagwaan ji... please help me..." I mutter kissing her mangalsutra before breaking down in tears...

--------------------------------------

Hey guys. I'm back with a new chapter. 

How was this chapter?

Siddharth feels so helpless, what should he do now? And Roshni, poor her that she doesn't remember anything, what should she do now when her own mother spoke about her marriage? 

Will things change? 

In a good way? 

In a bad way?

Only time will tell...

Look out for the next chapter on Sunday...

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

Nice update

Hope SidNi unite soon