Posted: 3 years ago

Awww awesome dear 

Ohooo wts the bet 

Waiting to read next

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 5

"Sid beta mujhe yekin ni nahin hota ki tum iss shaadi se maangai, thank you so much beta" Simran said while patting him on his shoulders.

"haan puttar, it's really hard to believe that you are okay with this marriage and that too with Roshni, dil kush kar ditta" Raj said while pulling his cheek.

"arre dad if you pull like then toh accident ho jayegi, and why are you guys thanking me, as I told you guys before aap dono kiliye main kuch bhi karsaktouin, your happiness is my happiness, so if you guys are happy with mine and Roshni's marriage then i'm also happy, fine" he said while concentrating on the road.

"Sid I wanted to ask you few things"

"isme puchne wali baat kya hai mom, ask me hazaar sawal"

"nahi bas aise hi.... Siddharth what happened between the two of you? We've been asking you for all these years and you are not telling us anything, dheko we all know that you and Roshni were childhood friends, you guys studied in the same school even the same college, but aise kya hua tha ki you guys broke these many years of friendship? I know there might be few misunderstandings between you both but that does means that you guys break your friendship, what really happened Siddharth?" Simran asked with a worried face. 

As Simran asked he started driving faster, he remembered every single thing, tears started to well up in his eyes.

"kyun kia tumne Roshni yeh, kyun, why did you do this to me? I hate you Roshni I hate you! Why did you force me to..." he thought.

"Siddharth kya hogaiya, go slow" Raj said shaking him,

"um.. sorry mom dad" he then slowed down the car.

"Sid you didn't answer me"

"woh mom as you said there were few misunderstandings between us, and yeah pata nahin why didn't we clear them at that time, but now everything is clear mom, no misunderstandings, nothing just l.l..l..lo...just love mom, so don't worry" Siddharth clearly lied.

"no beta nothing to worry but"

"kuch nahi mom, sach main, kuch nahi, everything is fine between us" he lied again.

"okay beta" Simran sighed.

MIDNIGHT

DD Mansion

All the family members were fast asleep except for one, and of course that is Roshni. 

She was sitting in the window pane, having a cushion on her lap, and watching the beauty on the night sky, the moon, which was silvery white, round and bright. The moonlight fell on her making her look even more beautiful, if that was even possible. Small droplets of tears made their way through her cheeks, to which she wipes them each time.

"ab kya hoga? From my childhood I wanted to marry someone who loves me, someone who cares for me, someone who can't see tears in my eyes, who can't witness my pain, who listens to me, lekin ab...ab toh I should marry...what should I do god? 

why did you bring him again in my life? why him? kyun Siddharth kyun phirse mere samene aayi? why god? I can't spend the rest of my life acting that I hate him but the truth is toh I..I... I love him so much..... main use pyaar karti ti, karti hun aur hamesha karti hi rahunghi, isme meri kya galti hai Rohan... what can I do god? what can I do if Rohan had feelings for me? I only treat Rohan as my friend and that's the truth.

why didn't he believe me? kyun tumne mujhpe waspish nahi kiya kyun Siddharth? Kyun why didn't you believe me? kyun tum use wishwas karke hamari ye relationship tod gayi.. 

I can't forget what you did to me...aur kya kahaa tha tumne us din ki mein Rohan se pyaar karti hun but sach toh yeh hai that I always loved my best friend and I always will but I will never forget what you did to me" she broke down helplessly. She hid her face in the cushion and cried her heart out.

"kya kahaa tumne" a moderate but deep voice came from behind her, she immediately jerked from the cushion as that voice was familiar to her, she turned around only to see HIM standing near the headboard of her bed.

"tum" she screamed.

"kya kahaa tumne" he repeated the question, then she realised that he heard everything she confessed.

"m..m..mein k..kuch nahi...I didn't say anything, what the hell are doing in my room at this moment" 

"Roshni I won't repeat my question kya kahaa tumne?" he came close to her, but she turned showing her back to him. 

"Roshni" he kept his hand on her shoulder making her go weak.

"why did you come here Siddharth" she said while jerking his hand off her and wiping the nonstop-able tears.

He pulled her by her left elbow making her head crash in his broad muscular chest, she could hear his heart beats, it was rapid. She didn't move a bit but her tears did, new tears replaced the old ones on her cheeks. 

He then slowly lifted her chin using his right hand while his left hand lingered in her waist, she closed her eyes once she felt his touch on her skin, it sent shivers down her body. 

He wiped her tears shaking his head telling her that she should not cry. He cupped her right cheek.

"kya kahaa tumne" he repeated his words again in a very soft voice melting her. Gaining some courage she looked into his chocolate brown eyes.

"you heard everything so why are you asking me again" 

"so...whatever you confessed was the truth, hain na Roshni?" he pulled her so close to him that a little more they would have kissed. She just stared at him on what to reply him.

"don't just stare me at like that, kuch toh kaho"

"why and how did you come here?", she released her from his cage making herself free.

"hmm...why, cause I wanted to talk to you and how...aise" he pointed his fingers towards the window behind her bed,

"you climbed twenty three floors just to talk to me" she was shocked, "like seriously Siddharth, kuch hoja tha toh, what will happen if you had fallen, agar tume chot agai toh mein kya karungi"

"tume meri chinta hai" he made her stop her track, "you worry for me"

"aise k..kuch nahin, if you had fallen off my room's window what will happen to our family, huh, never mind leave that you didn't get any hurt na"

"nahi main bilkul teek hun" he smiled seeing her care towards him,

"fine, what did you wanna talk to me"

"woh, actually mujhe kuch yaad agaya tha when you were speaking to mom about your NGO, toh I wanted to talk about that", only then she remembered about that bet and he had won that bet. He witnessed the change of expressions in her face and moved close to her, he pulled her closer to him by her waist.

"tume yaad hain na" his husky voice melted her heart, she looked at him and understood his play.

"haan yaad hai, toh" she acted innocent.

"toh what happen, did DD aunty deny with your NGO at first then accept your idea or did you start the NGO without her permission, hmm, kya hua tha?"

"woh..you won the bet, pehle mom wasn't okay but eventually she let me open my NGO, so yeah congratulations "

"woo, I won the bet, toh iska matlab tume yaad hai na"

"haan, what's the dare", she rolled her eyes making him smile mischievously.

"the dare, hmm, tujhe yaad hai tune kahaa tha ki you'll complete whatever dare I give, yaad hai?" he asked.

"yes" her voice sounded un sure as she witnessed the mischievousness in his eyes.

"good, and your dare is to kiss me" he simply replied his lips curling into a small smile.

"what?" she stuttered her eyes widen a little.

"kiss me" he pushed her more into him. His husky voice reached her ears.

"kiss...n...no" she looked away from him but only for his long fingers to grip her chin and bring her back to make her look at him.

"no? no nahi, yes, tune bol tha ki you'll complete the dare so, pura karo dare ko by kissing me, here" he pouted his soft lips.

He slowly brought his right hand to her cheek. She was nervous cause if she kisses him then she wouldn't have control on herself even he knew this but he wanted to know that did she really love him or not.

"k...koi ajayega" she just blurted out.

"koi nahi ayega, it's 12:30 am so it's obvious that everyone is sleeping and even the door is closed so no bahaana only kisss" he said stretching that word on purpose making her blush.

"l...l...leave me Siddharth" she said while pushing him away by his chest, but did she succeed? No, he pulled her in again making her crash again in his muscular chest.

"Siddharth please" but it made no progress.

"its a dare sweetheart and if you promised me that you'll complete it, so" he leaned in making her stammer again, "S..S.."

"I know your nervous but rules are rules baby" she blushed hearing the word 'baby',

In a swift motion he pinned her to a wall holding her hands on either sides, he leaned further making her go nervous wreck, she closed her eyes, while he looks at her lovingly. 

He first kissed her forehead lingering his lips there, as soon as his lips touched her forehead, it sent shivers down her spine. Then he slowly kissed both her eyelids one by one. And then her cheeks, she blushed to the core not knowing what to do. She opened her eyes only to see him looking at her soft pink lips.

"S..S..." she stammered.

"sshhhh" he brought his lips close enough to her that she felt his hot breath on her lips, both closed their eyes unknowingly. There was only millimeter distances between the both.

"KNOCK...KNOCK" they heard the sound making them move away from each other, both were still so lost in each other. 

"shit" Siddharth lets out a curse backing away from Roshni, while she stresse herself, putting her thoughts in a straight line.

"Roshni, KNOCK, open the door, KNOCK KNOCK"

"mom" Roshni exclaimed, "ab kya hoga, Siddharth you have to go"

"go! no yaar, you know what I wanna meet her, let her in na" he said while lying on her bed, she rushed towards him.

"Siddharth please leave" she said while pushing him away,

"arey why are you pushing me, I wanna meet her let her in na"

"Siddharth please" she pleaded,

"what about the bet?"

"bet?"

"haan bet"

"Roshni, KNOCK what are you doing, open the door KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK" DD screamed from outside.

"shit shit, we'll complete the bet tomorrow now please leave"

"pakka na"

"haan pakka now go" she said while pushing him towards the balcony,

"go safely and gimme a call or message when you reach" she said silently.

"you care for me" he said in surprise.

"goo" she said and he left. 

She wiped the sweat formed in her forehead and headed to open the door.

"mom, what happen?" she asked casually.

"you didn't sleep, and what took you so long?"

"no mom, I was sleeping, and when you knocked I was in the bathroom"

"okay fine, go sleep tomorrow is your engagement you should be fresh"

"okay mom, good night mom" she said while giving DD a small hug,

"good night beta" DD left. Roshni locked the door and sighed.

"agar mom saw Siddharth what would have happened? Thank god" she said while lying on her bed.

Roshni's phone buzzed after a while, she gazed at her phone which flashed an unknown number.

"uh...hello, who is this?" she asked curiously as who might the caller and that too at that time of the hour.

"Roshni?" she immediately realised his voice.

"Siddharth, how did you get my number?"

"woh mom gave me"

"okay, um why did you call me?"

"you only told me na to call you when I reach so yeah..."

"oh okay, fine bye"

"arre arey ruk ruk, I wanted to talk to you"

"to me, what?"

"just tell me one thing then I'll cut the call, I repeat my question again kya kahaa tumne, I really want my answer"

"k..k..kuch bhi nahin"

"Roshni please"

"why did you come again in my life Siddharth? kyun phirse mere samene agai tum? why? You were wrong Siddharth, you can't always be correct, you should have listened to me, but you didn't...  I hate you Siddharth I hate you so much, this marriage is only for my family your family and that's it, please Siddharth please I can't go through it again once more" she cut the call weeping crying the entire night.

"No Siddharth I won't let you get me again, not again" she then went to sleep.

Khurana Mansion

"what did she mean by that I was wrong? what didn't I not listen to her? Rohan loved her but does she... woh sab kya tha; 

I can't spend the rest of my life acting that I hate him but the truth is toh I..I..I love him so much..... main use pyaar karti ti, karti hun aur hamesha karti hi rahunghi...

aur kya kahaa tha tumne us din ki mein Rohan se pyaar karti hun but sach toh yeh hai that I always loved my best friend and I always will;" he remembered her words again,

" what do you mean by it Roshni, I hate you Roshni, I hate you so so much ugghhh" even he cried the entire night and then he slept hugging a pillow.

DD Mansion

Preparations for the engagement were going on in a full swing, the whole house filled with chatters. Everything was ready, the decorations, their dresses, the rings everything were on point. 

The Khurana family arrived, and were already seated. Siddharth was searching for Roshni,

"oye puttar abhi se searching for Roshni, not bad , don't worry she'll be here in no time" Raj teased him,

"arre aise nahi papa" Siddharth smiled, and the chatters continued.

And then when Roshni came, she was wearing a beautiful red lehenga with her dupatta beside her waist, her hair was made into a messy bun with minimal makeup and pink lipstick, wasn't she looking less than a Greek goddess, his lips parted, his jaw hung low.

Siddharth was in awe, he mouthed gorgeous when she was coming towards him, he was totally lost in her that he didn't notice that their relatives were laughing at his antics. Both sat together on the couch for the groom and the bride.

He slid his hand down her waist sending shivers down her spine, she sucked in a deep breath not wanting to strangle the life out of him. He smirked seeing her reaction. She glared at him telling him to stop, making him laugh. The whole family witnessed their cute nok jhok. 

Then it was time for their engagement, Simran and DD brought their rings respectively.

Simran gave her ring to Siddharth.

Both stood up, he adjusted his beige suit, and went on his knees,

"You have been my best friend from my childhood, we grew up together, you taught me everything in my life, from how to share my chocolates until how to ace in my exams... agar tu meri zindagi main nahi hoti ho, toh main nahi jaanti ki mera kya khayaal hoga... you were always there for me... yeah they were some misunderstandings between us, but koi bhi misunderstandings hema tod nahi sakti, you were my best friend and now I want to give you a raise from that. Here it goes" he exhales and takes a deep breath before continuing.

"Ms. Roshni Patel will you marry me, mujhse shaadi karoge?" he asked the question making the duo smile. Amidst the tears welled up in there eyes, they could see the love they had for each other. Their past was momentarily forgotten.

"yes, I'll marry you" she replied, her lips forming a wide grin.

He then slid the ring into her finger. Both held in their breath not wanting their past to mess up this huge moment. He looked up at her whose cheeks had tears on them. Bringing her hand closer to him, he kissed her knuckles making her blush through the tears.

He stood up and kissed the tears on her cheeks making her blush more. DD forwarded the ring to her daughter.

She let out a sigh and took a deep breath, she held his hand and slid the ring on his finger to.

Everyone clapped for them and congratulating them, hugging them, giving kisses.

Later on everyone were talking to the guests, Roshni was with Simran who was introducing her to few relatives.

"um...Roshni I need to talk to you" Siddharth called out for her, making Roshni and Simran turning around looking at him,

"i'm kinda busy toh" Roshni replied suspiciously as she clearly saw mischievousness in his eyes,

"its really urgent" he said again,

"oye kya urgent, you will spend the rest of your life with Roshni, toh sabr rak" Simran teased him,

"um...mom please" he pleaded.

"fine, tum jao Roshni"

"okay maa", he pulled her into a corner of the hall where no one could see them.

"kya karre ho Siddharth"

"kya tum bulgai, you didn't complete the dare"

"d...d...dare, sab log yahin par hain" she looked around. Even though for now they were secluded in a corner anyone can see them.

"toh, I don't care, mujhe meri kiss chaiyea, woh bhi abhi, ise waqt" he pulled her closer to him by her waist, she let out a sigh making her confident.

"so what have you thought, are you ready Mrs. Future Roshni Siddharth Khurana" he said smirking while he caresses her bare back.

"haan I am ready Mr. Siddharth Khurana" she said while she holds his neck with her hands and intertwines them and closes the gap between the two.

"are you sure?"

"yeah"

"you know that you'll loose control over yourself, will you go this far to complete the bet Roshu" he rubbed his nose with hers,

"if you can give me bets like this then toh I'll surely complete it Sidu" she kissed his right cheek, then his left cheek.

She slowly leaned in aiming for his sweet lips, without wasting any time Siddharth pressed his lips on her.

He sucked in her upper lip tenderly, while she parted her lips to give him access. He kissed her gently sending shivers in both their spines

His tongue disappeared as he slid it into her mouth, giving both immense pleasure. He discovered the sweet recesses of her mouth.

Her grip on his perfect broad manly shoulders tightened, as she knew she was feeling weak on her knees.

He took both her lips and chewed it making her moan to the new feeling she was receiving.

As he kissed her with great passion he squeezed her slender waist making her gasp. She tried to break away from this kiss as she knew that both of them had lost it, but he was no less.

He wanted to taste her more so he pulled her in so close that her chest was pressed against his, the only thing that was a barrier between them then it was their clothes. 

He gave her glorious touches on her bare waist. She could smell his perfume making her go dizzy.

He felt her soft and luscious lips go numb as he chewed them mercilessly. He then parted his lips and left hers as he felt that she was out of breath.

Siddharth immediately dipped his face into the crook of her neck, nuzzling her neck using the tip of his nose.

He left trail of wet kisses along her neck. He then bit her skin giving her, her first love bite, making her hiss. He sucked in her skin then fanning his hot breath on her skin soothing her.

He slowing kissed her collarbone, and placed his finger on her lips, caressing them, indicating that he wants to taste her again.

He then kissed the corner of lips making her close her eyes.

"Ahem" SidNi separated hearing the cough beside.

"don't worry guys I didn't see anything" the person closed her eyes, SidNi turned to see who was it.

"Misha!" Siddharth exclaimed, giving her a hug.

"kaise ho tum?" he asked her.

"main achi hun, hey Roshni" Misha went towards Roshni for a hug, to which Roshni hugged her unwillingly. Siddharth noticed the anger raising in Roshni's eyes as she withdraw-ed from the hug.

"come let's go" Misha said,

"tu jaa we'll join you" Siddharth replied, Misha then left shrugging her shoulders.

"I didn't invite her" he said to Roshni, she took a deep breath and said.

"I didn't ask you anything"

"you are not angry na?" he asked,

"why should I be angry, haan tum hi bata do, why should I be angry?" she glared at him.

"n..no you are not angry, i'm only angry, shaant ho jao"

"fine, challe"

"haan...no wait"

"kya hua?" she turned to him.

"you didn't complete the bet"

"what I didn't complete the bet, y...you only asked for a kiss and..." she blushed remembering that how the both were kissing.

"and" he came closer to her.

"a...a.." she stuttered slightly when she inhaled his cologne.

"what sort of language is that, baby?"

"and"

"and?" he pulled her making her crash her head again his broad chest.

"we k...k...kissed" she lowered her head, her cheeks forecasting a tint of red in them.

"no"

"kya no?"

"no matlab I kissed you, you didn't, and your dare was that you have to kiss me" he teased her again.

"you kissed I kissed everything is the same, okay lets go everyone would be waiting for us" she blushed and left to the hall making Siddharth follow her. 

"kahaan rahegai tum dono?" Simran asked them as they both came back.

"w..woh mom we were discussing something" he lied.

"discussing ye phir kuch private mein" Simran teased them, Roshni turned red while Siddharth blushed cutely to himself, and they continued to tease SidNi.

"attention everybody" DD said.

"as you all are aware of our children's wedding, and today they got engaged and gave us immense happiness, so Simran Raj aur main want to give them a surprise.......Their marriage would be taking place in the next two days and we would like to invite you all for all the functions at DD Mansion, thank you" DD said going towards SidNi.

SidNi received blessings and hugs from the guests as they stood with their family on the small podium.

"mom do you know where Misha is?" Siddharth asked.

"nahi, yahin kahi hogi"

"oh okay mom, pata nahin kahaan hai" he muttered.

"its our engagement, and i'm standing right beside him aur isko toh Misha ki padi hai" Roshni mumbled.

"excuse me, did you say something?" he asked.

"nothing, why would I say something, you go na"

"kahaan"

"tumari Misha ke paas she'll be waiting for you na"

"seriously Roshni, tume abhi bhi mujhpe wishwas nahi hai, you really think that.....never mind leave it" hurt was evident in his voice.

"Siddharth Roshni i'm really sorry i need to leave now, but I promise that I'll meet you guys soon, and yeah congratulations on your wedding, bye" Misha said hugging the both and leaving them.

SidNi looked at each other at the same time, both sighed and put on fake smiles to please their families.

Soon the guests left only leaving both the families together.

Flashback

Siddharth was returning to his room after his class.

"Siddharth Siddharth" Roshni came rushing towards him.

"kya hua", he sensed she had something really important to say,

"woh.....actually......."

"pehle saans toh lo, breath, relax", she then took deep breaths, "ab batoa kya hua"

"the principal  are calling you?

"what? why"

"there is a rumor about you"

"rumor? about me?"

"yeah, kya tum Misha se pyaar karte ho?" she injected her question towards him.

"what?"

"kya tum Misha se pyaar karte ho?"

"Roshni yeh konsa stupid sawaal puche tumne"

"wahi jo sab baat kare"

"what"

"yes Siddharth, even I don't understand, toh isiliye the principal wants to meet you, dekho Siddharth I know you and I don't know what's all this about, don't worry I'll be with you challo" she said walking with him hand in hand towards the staff room.

"excuse me sir, may I come in?" he knocked the door.

"come in"

"sir you wanted to talk to me"

"yes Mr. Khurana, please have a seat" the principal said, "I've been hearing few things about you which I didn't expect at all Siddharth, you are one of the best students in this college... In this century everything is common and I don't wanna name them, but what you have done is not at all acceptable Siddharth"

"sir... I don't understand what you are talking about"

"Okay Siddharth i'm not gonna beat around the bush I'll come to the point, Siddharth I know about your relationship with Misha, that's really okay Siddharth, but"

"sir really sorry to interrupt you but i'm not in a relationship with Misha, she was my neighbor when I was in London back in my childhood and now she is my classmate and that's it"

"Siddharth there is nothing to worry"

"but sir"

"please lemme finish"

"okay sir"

"there are a lot of accusations about you Siddharth from few students, you flirt with your classmates and also your lady professors? You are a father of a few, you made few girls pregnant and left them just like that, like seriously Siddharth? And on top of this you have raped Misha? What is this Mr. Khurana? 

Siddharth you are the class representative and you are amongst the best the students in this college, and i'm very proud of that, you been on the top 5 in each semester but doing all these cheap stuff" the principle sighed, "i'm really disappointed Siddharth, this college is one of the best college in the country and i'm not going to let you spoil that, i'm really sorry to say this but you'll have to leave this college if you continue this behaviour, now you may start"

"sir..." he took a deep breath, "first of all i'm really sorry to disappoint you sir but whatever you have told now is all false sir, Misha is just my friend and my classmate and that's it, there is no relationship between us except for friendship. 

Sir you might think that i'm a flirt but the truth is that i am not, you see me daily sir, in most of the lectures, yes I do sit with a girl but that's Roshni, you can ask her sir, you won't believe but she asks me that why don't I flirt with girls, she says that boys flirt but why I don't cause I don't, I don't like and I don't encourage others to do it also and you say that I flirt with my professors sir, I treat my professors as my parents, even if others do it as the representative I punish them, if you don't believe me sir you can the CCTV footage sir... 

And lastly sir you are accusing me for rape, even if I say that i'm not responsible for it you are not gonna believe it, so sir you know what you should you do, you've ought to take my virginity test sir"

"Siddharth mind your words"

"i'm really sorry sir I shouldn't have spoken like that but that's the truth sir, I respect women be it my mom, my sister, my best friend, my classmate or be it my professor I respect them all, sir making love to girls firstly I'd be only making love to my future wife whoever it may be and only after my marriage, and secondly even if its my future wife I would make love to her only with her consent...

I'm glad that you are proud of me sir and lemme tell I won't spoil the college's name, and whatever you have accused me is all wrong, sir please think once more..... that's it sir"

"hearing you out is actually proving your innocence Siddharth but then why would she tell me all this?"

"she? Sir can you please tell me that who had complained about me?"

"am sorry Siddharth, I can't"

"sir please, it's a real request, sir remember once when Roshni and I had won the dance competition, you had asked us what we want and you told that you'll fulfill it no matter what, i'm asking you now sir, who is the informer?" he asked politely not revealing the rage building inside him.

"it is Roshni Patel", the principal told sadly making Siddharth laugh.

"that was a good joke sir, please tell me the real name of the informer"

"I knew that you wouldn't believe me but lemme show you" the principal showed Siddharth a video, from his phone, where Roshni accuses Siddharth to the principal. Siddharth at first didn't believe but when the principal showed Siddharth that it was the CCTV footage of the previous day, with all the timings everything right he was so shocked.

"I'll send this footage to you Siddharth and i'm really sorry, don't know why Roshni did this...that's it Siddharth you may leave" the principal said.

Siddharth still had a shocked face.

"Roshni?" he voiced out to himself.

Flashback Ends

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago
maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Loving your story

Do update faster

Soon we will get to see romantic SidNi☺️

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Just read both the updates

Fantastic 

Its very interesting waiting for next 

Do continue soon

nishalholic143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Awesome

Waiting for SidNi marriage

amikool143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Outstanding update 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Did Roshni really do that or someone messed with the footage?

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

That's the suspense😄

Nia_doll thumbnail

Fantastic waiting for romantic SidNi❤️no one can beat them in romance☺️

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

No i am sure its definitely not Roshni...i have doubt on Misha lets wait for the update 

Edited by aparnalokam - 3 years ago