SidNi SS The Hatred Love Chapter 47 updated Page 133 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

New SidNi story

Its awesome

Chapter 2b

Hotel Sunshine

Sidharth's POV:

Finally we reached the hotel, mom and dad are busy searching for them, so even i begin searching for someone whom I've not seen before.

Suddenly a girl walks in front of me and goes into the restroom. Unfortunately I couldn't see her face but I can feel that she seems familiar to me.

Wait a minute was that Ro... lemme check..

No it might not be her, why would she be here?

Why am i feeling this sudden urge of nervousness? It was not her, then why? 

Abbey Sid beta tu uski baare sochna bhi mat it will only increase your pain, think about your hone wale wife, and speaking about hone wale wife i wonder where mom dad are? Yeah they might flirting with each other in some corner...

I turn around only to find dad searching for me admist the crowd.

"oh sorry dad actually I thought I saw my friend but it was someone else" I told but only then I notice that DD aunty is here.

"Sidharth, young man, kaise ho tum, kya hua" she stops when she sees the shock on my face.

"Sidharth kya hua, remember me, i'm DD, Durga aunty, lagta hai you forgot me but yeah it's been years since we've met"

What is she doing here?

"haan DD... Durga a..aunty, I remember you" I say as I hug her, after I free myself from her hold, "lekin aap... yahaan kaise" I am so confused yaar, I was supposed to meet my wife in here 

And that's when realization hits me. Mom and Dad told that I'll surely like her and now DD aunty's here that only means..... Oh My God!

Does that mean the she's here?

"mom" I hear a very familiar voice behind, we turn only to find her face, with shock plastered. It's her, really her.

"aur yeh rahi aap log ki bahu" DD aunty said this to my parents, what's that supposed to mean, I look at Roshni who is also equally shocked just like me.

"aap log ki... bahu matlab..." I hear her stammer, I remember how she used to stammer when she is shocked or nervous.

"Roshni kya you forgot us, aur kya matlab you are asking, of course you are our bahu, haine Rajji" I hear mom say this and she hugs her.

"no aunty I didn't forget you...it's just that..." she turns her sight from mom to me, but only then I realise I've been staring at her and not uttering a single thing.

"aunty nahi maa bol, after all you are my beti", mom says this and she confirms my doubts.

Roshni's POV:

"mom, i'll use the restroom" I excuse myself, and I rush through the crowd, I so badly want to cry.

First of all she is behaving differently from morning, so I believed in what Nani had told me.

"woh tumse bohut pyaar karti hai, only you don't know" I remember Nani's words and I immediately call her, Nani answers the phone in the first ring itself.

"hello Roshni beta"

"he..hello" my voice cracks,

"Roshni are you crying, kya hua vahaan, sab teek haina?"

"no Nani i'm not crying but i want to cry"

"kyun what happen", then i narrate the whole incident to her,

"Nani i'm happy that she was okay with me running my NGO even after the marriage but I just wanted a hug Nani, is it so much to ask for a hug? Kyun yeh hora mera saath Nani?"

"Roshni tumhara mood mat kharaab kar, as I told you your mom loves you a lot, when your dad passed away something broke in her, and you don't about her past on love Roshni"

"kya past Nani?"

"i'll tell but not now only after you come, now please tell this Roshni to go and tell my natni to come" she told this as Nani knows how to lighten up her natni's mood,

"haan wapas aagayi aapki natni"

"okay now you go"

"bye Nani"

"bye beta", i sighed as she cut the call, maybe i have to trust Nani she would never lie to me.

Only the I look at my watch, uffo they might have com. I wash my face and apply some makeup.

I walk towards our table and I see mom is standing with some people, but I couldn't see their faces, okay Roshni big moment breathe in, and i come behind a well structured guy, but as his back was facing me i couldn't see his face, but why do i have a strong feeling that i know him.

Mustering up some confidence, "mom" as I say they all turn to me, and I look at the cutest pair of eyes, OMG it's him, what's he doing in here... only then i notice that Simmi aunty and Raj uncle is here, but...

"aur yeh rahi aap log ki bahu" mom says this to uncle and aunty, which makes him look at me, why is mom saying this to his parents, iska matlab...

"aap log ki... bahu matlab..." I stammer.

"Roshni kya you forgot us, aur kya matlab you are asking, of course you are our bahu, haine Rajji" what does aunty mean of 'our bahu', oh Roshni be cool keep a smiley face, see she is coming in for a hug so be a good girl.

"no aunty I didn't forget you...it's just that..." I turn to see him and why the hell is he staring at me like he has seen some ghost,

"aunty nahi maa bol, after all you are my beti" Simmi aunty says this and signals that we should all sit down. 

Third Person POV

The five of them sit down on their chairs, but as fate had planned SidNi where sitting opposite to each other, DD, Simran and Raj had started to discuss the marriage rituals, but SidNi were busy starting at each other unknown to them tears welled up in both their eyes.

"ahem ahem", Simran gave a fake cough breaking their eye contact, "you guys have the whole life to romance now can you guys give us some moment but yeah after this you can continue" Simran told this and all the three were on the verge of laughing their hearts out and Sidharth rolled his eyes while Roshni blushed.

"why am I blushing, stop it Roshni" she thought.

Sidharth caught her blushing and he thought,

"what the... is she blushing? but why? yaar she is so cute when she blushed just like the old times...

Sidharth no, no way, don't forget what she did to you", 

Sidharth was about to speak but DD's phone rang.

"um excuse me, yes DD here... oh okay i'll be there soon" as she kept the phone,

"kya hua" Simran asked.

"i'm really sorry Simmi but i really have to go I told you na about that US client he suddenly kept that meeting today so I have to rush"

"teeke, no problemm, you go aur we'll meet you aaj shaam as planned" 

"okay bye Simmi bye Raj will meet you in the evening, Roshni come"

"Durga if you don't mind can I ask you something?" Raj asked,

"isme puchna waali baat kya ha Raj of course you can ask" DD replied,

"actually itne saal hoagi aur only now we met Roshni, but now suddenly if you go, can you leave Roshni here after some time yeh hane tumhara jamai he'll drop her, if it's okay with you"

"no problem Raj, and i'm sure Roshni will enjoy your company" 

"mom no, i mean i will come home with you please take me na" Roshni pleaded,

"Roshni i'm going straight to the shop, i have go and check all the arrangements, its a very big deal for us, if you come i have to leave you at home then go to office please try n understand, aur waise bhi it won't look good na if both of us leave abruptly please Roshni" DD whispered the last part,

"okay mom as you say" Roshni let out a sigh.

DD then signaled to Simran and Raj giving them a thumbs up without the knowledge of SidNi and she was out of sight.

"toh Roshni puttar kaise ho tum itne saal hogayi" Raj asked to lighten up the mood,

"i'm fine uncle aur yes itne saal hogayi" Roshni said turning to see Sidharth who was busy in admiring her beauty, to which Roshni glowered at him to which he mouthed a 'what'.

Simran noticed this tension between them.

"toh Roshni beta did you miss us", and the conversation continued between Simran, Raj, Roshni and sometimes Sidharth also.

"Mr Khurana" a voice interrupted the conversations,

"arey Mr Sharma, kaise ho aap" Raj replied,

"main bilkul teek hun, aur Mrs Khurana meet Mrs Sharma"

"oh kaise ho aap" and they started some business talk including Sidharth, and Roshni was like 'what the hell am i doing in here, i wanna go home'.

Sidharth noticed Roshni's cute pout bringing a smile in his face.

"yaar kitni cute hey yeh, and in this white salwar isn't she looking gorgeous and ufff her make up like always she is breath taking, wait a minute am i admiring her, but how can't i yaar, i think so she is bored" Sidharth thought.

"Sid i think that Roshni is getting bored you go drop her home" Simran whispered,

"mom then how will you guys come" Sid replied

"we'll manage Sid please you won't do this for your mother ha, so you don't love me?" she speaks.

"okay mom i'm going" 

"uh Roshni beta i'm really sorry we cant leave them now, Sid will drop you home, you go with him, and don't worry we'll manage"

"lekin aunty"

"lekin vekin kuch nai, you have to go" Simran s ordered her,

"okay aunty bye" and the both hugged.

Sidharth went in front followed by Roshni, after they were out of sight.

"kya acting Mr Sharma, hats off to you, aur haan she is hone wale bahu" Raj said,

"that's all fine Mr Khurana anything for you and DDji"

Then DD comes, "it's just as we had planned, toh woh chlegai, and now i'm hungry can we eat?"

"yeah sure" Simran said.

It was all a plan by the trio, they know Sidharth and Roshni fought over something during their college days which broke their friendship, so they wanted to mend things between them and that's why they had planned SidNi's wedding, and DD getting a call, Mr Sharma's appearance was all planned beforehand.

Meanwhile in the car, Sidharth was driving and Roshni was sitting in the passenger's seat, both didn't utter a word. They were both busy on drooling, admiring and checking out each other.

"I can't believe that this is happening, oh how I wanted this moment so badly, and this guy sitting beside me does he has the right to look this hot, with his perfectly combed hair to his clean shaven look, and that also he is wearing a black suit, urgh he is so freaking hot yaar phew..." Roshni thought.

"done checking me out" Sid asked out of the blue smirking.

"what... kya, I didn't okay" Roshni slapped her in her mind for getting caught.

"yes of course you were checking me out, aur waise bhi itne hot munda is sitting beside you how can you not" to which Roshni just rolled her eyes, but she can't just ignore the fact that he was seriously hot.

Minutes passed and both were avoiding the fact that they were together in a car after so many years.

"abhe yeh kya" Sid told as he saw a bunch of policeman blocking the road,

"sir what happen?" Sid asked,

"you can't go this way, the minister would be coming now so please go by this way" the policeman said showing Sidharth the other way, and then he turned the steering wheel to the other route.

"do you know the way around" Roshni asked.

"i think so"

"what do you mean think so, what if we are stuck, what if something happens to the car, what if a junglee jaanwar attacks" and her what ifs continued, which annoyed the hell out of Sidharth.

"can you please be quiet for some time, if you speak like this then we are surely gonna get lost", Sidharth closed Roshni's mouth with one of his hands and the other was on the steering wheel.

"kya say yes or no", to which Roshni removed his hand with hers,

"agar if you close my mouth like this and you want an answer from me that's totally not fair"

"oh, woh sorry, i didn't notice"

"teek hai..." and then the journey continued in silence then Roshni turned on the radio, which made him glance at her.

"what i'm getting bored" Roshni exclaimed, 

"fine your marzi" he raises his hand.

The music starts playing.

[Badri Ki Dulhania (Title Track)]

Khelan kyun na jaaye

Tu hori re rasiya 

Khelan kyun na jaaye

Tu hori re rasiya

As the song started, both stared at each other, the song rang a bell in both their minds where they raced back in time to have a look of the past.

Flashback:

"So it's fixed I enter like this, and when the line comes 'Kahaan hai Badri ki dulhania' you enter" Sidharth confirmed it with Roshni.

"Siddharth i'm so nervous" Roshni told,

"kuch nahi hoga, i'm there na" Sidharth gave her a consoling hug rubbing her back,

"So for the next performance I'd like to call SidNi and team" the judge called their names,

"our turn" 

"all the best Siddharth"

"do your best to Roshni, and we win or not we have to rock like always" Sidharth winked at her pecking her cheek and entering the stage as the song starts, denoting the performance is gonna start.

Khelan kyun na jaaye

Tu hori re rasiya 

Khelan kyun na jaaye

Tu hori re rasiya

Sidharth entered taking off his coolers and showing some style in his walk.

Puchhe hain tohe sari guiya

Kahaan hai Badri ki dulhania

He starts to look for his dulhania when Roshni enters with a cute smile in her face.

Sidharth starts his moves while Roshni shows him some of her attitude.

Kurti pe teri malun gulaal

Rang bata blue ya laal

Both start to show their coordinated steps.

Air mein tere udte baal

Aaja rang doon dono gaal

Then she comes near him and pushes him away.

Are sa ra ra ra.. 

Kabira sa ra ra ra..

"TWEET" Roshni mouths a whistle,

Baby ke dekhe jhoomke

To which Sidharth clicks her jhoomke.

Laga de chaar thumke

Chhichore nache jamke re

UP mein din dahade

Window aur chath pe taade

Hum dekhe aankhen faade re

Arre arre..

Tujhpe tiki hai meri naughty nazariya..

Sidharth acts like Varun Dhawan, imitating his steps while Roshni walks away with a smiling face just like Alia Bhatt and moves out of the stage.

Tujhko bana kar ke

Tujhko bana kar ke

Tujhko bana kar ke

Sidharth does the respective steps, the leg step and then Roshni re-enters the stage.

Le jayenge Badri ki dulhania

Tujhko bana kar ke

They do the signature step of Badri Ki Dulhania waving their hands in the air.

Rani bana kar ke

Munia re munia

Badri ki dulhania 

They wear their coolers and dance for the tunes.

Holi hai..

Baby badi bholi hai

He enters with the boys team.

Baby ki rang di choli hai

Angrezi mein khit pit madam ri

To which Roshni rises her finger 

Bura na maano holi hai

And she snaps her finger faking some anger and pushes him slightly.

Rama rama gazab ho gaya

Tere se nazariya lad gayi

Aayi jawaani julm hoyi gava

Kis aafat mein padh gayi

Roshni performed her belly dance moves to which Siddharth threw some colours on her.

Arre sa ra ra ra..

Kabira sa ra ra ra..

Ho.. 

Sid then applies some colours on her face.

Rama rama gazab ho gaya

Tere se nazariya lad gayi

Aayi jawaani julm hoyi gava

Kis aafat mein padh gayi

Haaye main mar gayi

He came near her, she mouthed everything.

Sooli pe chadh gayi

No no no kehna tha

Making a cute puppy face which melted his heart and brought smile in his face,

Lekin haan kar gayi

With this he picked her up in his arms and twirled her as some pink colours were thrown on them, he brought her down.

Dil tujhko send main toh kar gayi re

Main Badri ki dulhania

Tujhko bana kar ke

Le jayenge ho Badri ki dulhania

They did the signature step again.

Baby ke dekhe jhumke

Laga de chaar thumke

Chhichore nache jamke re

Arre arre..

Tujhpe tiki hai meri naughty nazariya..

Tujhko bana kar ke

Tujhko bana kar ke

Tujhko bana kar ke 

Tujhko bana kar ke

The audience started to get up and dance with SidNi, pink and blue colours were thrown on them.

Rani bana kar ke

Munia re munia

Sidharth lifted Roshni as rose petals fell down,

Badri ki dulhania 

Badri ki dulhania

He brought her down and both posed while sticking together breathing with satisfied smiles.

The audience cheered and went crazy, the result was clear.

They walk off the stage.

"Sidharthhh, did you see the audience were crazy, oh god I've never felt like this before, I so think that we win"

"haine Roshni, even i think, but you rocked yaar, you were really awesome"

"not more than you, you know literally girls were just die-ing watching you dance"

"seriously am i that hot?" he winks at her

"unfortunately yes"

"We would like to congratulate all the participants" the judges were in the stage,

"to be honest everyone deserves a prize in here, but winner is one and we have decided who is that, but first all the participants join us on stage" 

All the participants with their respective teams were on stage, all the fingers were crossed waiting for the big moment.

"and the winner is... why not have a countdown, countdowns are the best so everybody"

TEN

NINE

EIGHT

SEVEN

SIX

FIVE

FOUR

THREE

TWO

ONE

"and the winner is SidNi and the whole crew presenting the Imperial College London"

Sidharth hugged Roshni as tightly as possible that even air couldn't pass them, the whole team lifted them, confetti poppers were blasted, rose petals were thrown and SidNi were on cloud nine, they had just won  a huge amount for their college, they were so proud of each other.

After some time victory moments they were given a huge cash amount and a beautiful bouquet.

As they were clicking selfies, few from the audience asked them to teach few steps, they laughed, they danced, they signed few autographs, they made many friends, it was the best night for SidNi.

"Sidu yaar i'm so happy that I don't want this day to end, kya yeh waqt yehi nahi ruk sakta Sidharth, aaj bohut kush ho main, par mujhe dar lagra kal yeh sab kuch badal to nahi jayega?" she started to get emotional,

"Roshni why are you getting emotional, we have won it you have to be happy, what aren't you happy?"

"it's not like that Sidharth, you know na whenever i'm so happy the next moment it goes away form my hands, and i don't know why i feel like that today" Sidharth hugged to comfort her as tears started to roll down her cheeks, Sidharth knew what she was feeling, during her childhood whenever DD shows some love towards Roshni the next moment she turns into the strict wala DD.

But little did Sidharth and Roshni know that what she felt was right...

Flashback ends.

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago

Fantastic updates and great start

Continue soon

Originally posted by crazylove100

Fantastic updates and great start

Continue soon

Thanks and sure will continue soon

Amazing 

Want to read more

Continue

Waiting for their marriage

Enjoyed reading it 

Awesome update

I am enjoying the story 

Seems very interesting

Do continue soon

The parents plotted the whole thing. Its nice of them to do that. What is DD bothered with? What happened to her?

Thank you so much guys

I'll try to update tomorrow or the day after.

Fantastic start 

Read all the updates