SidNi SS The Hatred Love Chapter 47 updated Page 133 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 2a

Hotel Sunshine

"mom where are they, we've been waiting for this long and they still haven't arrived, you toh told that ki that would have already reached but yeh dekho un logo ka koi pata nahi" Roshni was getting as she hated to wait.

"Roshni I just spoke to her she told that they would reach here in 5 minutes, so chill" DD replied,

"mom can I ask you something?" asked Roshni,

"haan beta" replied DD,

"mom as your wish i'm okay with this relation and i'm okay to marry him but..."

"but kya?"

"mom, even after my marriage I won't stop running my NGO, but i promise i won't let them complain about me, I'll be the bestest bahu anyone can ever get, I'll take care of them also my children, woh NGO kids are my own children, aur you don't need to worry on how i will handle both the family and my NGO, i'm your daughter mom... is it okay with?" Roshni asked this waiting for her mother's outrage, cause DD didn't support her in running a NGO, but little did Roshni know, the funds Roshni was receiving for years was from DD but this was unknown to Roshni. DD suddenly felt an urge of pride watching her daughter like that.

"i'm okay with it Roshni" DD just smiled but only she knows how badly she wanted to hug Roshni and tell her how much she loves her, but couldn't...

Roshni was confused to see her mom like that.

"mom like really you are okay with it?"

"yes Roshni, didn't you hear that time itself"

"yes mom, thank you so much mom" Roshni went in for a hug but DD moved away, after a moment of silence and awkwardness,

"mom, I'll use the restroom" and she left, as Roshni disappeared, DD let a sigh of relief.

"DD, how are you?" asked Simran surprising DD,

"Simran, i'm completely fine, I hope you both are also doing good" DD said as she hugged her friends,

"haan hum teek hain, where is Roshni?" Raj asked,

"woh Raj she went to the restroom, bas she'll be on her way" DD replied, "aur where is Sidharth?"

"Sid toh he was here only na, but ab..." Raj said as he searched the hall for Sidharth, only then Sidharth comes there,

"oh sorry dad actually I thought I saw my friend but it was someone else" Sidharth told but only the he realised that DD was there,

"Sidharth, young man, kaise ho tum, kya hua" DD stopped as she wasn't expecting a shock Sidharth instead of a surprised Sidharth,

"Sidharth kya hua, remember me, i'm DD, Durga aunty, lagta hai you forgot me but yeah it's been years since we've met"

"haan DD...D...Durga a..aunty, i remember you" saying this Sid hugged DD, as he was released from DD's hold.

"lekin aap... yahaan kaise" Sidharth was confused

"mom" a voice came behind Sidharth, to which they all turned to see a shocked Roshni,

"aur yeh rahi aap log ki bahu" DD said which only brought shockness in duo's face.

"aap log ki... bahu matlab..." Roshni stammered.

"Roshni kya you forgot us, aur kya matlab you are asking, of course you are our bahu, haine Rajji" saying this Simran hugged Roshni,

"no aunty I didn't forget you...it's just that..." she turned to see Sidharth who was staring at her like he's seen some ghost.

"aunty nahi maa bol, after all you are my beti".

As they all settled down, they sat opposite to each other, while their parents were happily talking about their marriage rituals, they were staring at each other, and all the memories came in a second bringing tears in both their eyes.

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago

what happened between the two? They have a history. DD can hug other people, so why not her own daughter?

Wow seems interesting 

Continue 

Originally posted by coderlady

what happened between the two? They have a history. DD can hug other people, so why not her own daughter?

Yes, they have a history and that too a bad one.

And about DD not hugging Roshni, you'll know that in the next chapter.

Thanks😊

Originally posted by amikool143

Wow seems interesting 

Continue 

Thank you so much for reading it😊

Sure will do continue

New SidNi story 

What past they are having 

Waiting to know how they will fall for each other 

Update soon

Awesome update 

Wt happened between sidni they have some past 

Waiting to know what it is and waiting to see how they will fall for eachother 

Originally posted by Nia_doll

New SidNi story 

What past they are having 

Waiting to know how they will fall for each other 

Update soon

Thank you so much for reading it.😊 🤗

Yes they have a past which you'll be knowing soon.

Originally posted by aparnalokam

Awesome update 

Wt happened between sidni they have some past 

Waiting to know what it is and waiting to see how they will fall for eachother 

Thank you so much. 😊 🤗

I'll try not to disappoint you...