New promo- iss baar taqdeer khud likhi hai roshni ne (Page 2)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Jiss555

gun I love it.looks like his bakery burning also put rosh in danger.promo is hinting 9 months

Good - he should repent but this should be like what Minu said and then carry on.

So basically he is running against clock to save roshni and his kids. About time - he has stopped working so at least saving will keep him occupied lol πŸ˜‚ 

Originally posted by MagpieArshu

Even I loved this but again gun jhoomar 

Yr bas I found gun  jhoomar daayan ki choti n all bit out they were so dramatic 

Is parveen too behind kya child why tbr was shown 

Pata nai I dont trust anyone in serial n real life

Sorry for this but lcr scene was ok in promo kabir isn't turstable for roshan 

But that tbr scene I again cant take it a big NO to parveen 

this is a make do promo.since they cant spare time to shoot for a proper promo they edited some old scenes and made one.but the concept is fantabulous 

Originally posted by vibha28

Good - he should repent but this should be like what Minu said and then carry on.

So basically he is running against clock to save roshni and his kids. About time - he has stopped working so at least saving will keep him occupied lol πŸ˜‚ 

He is a lazy bones when roshni is with him.let him sweat trying to save roshni and his kids.

I think its gonna to be a lengthy track.

Originally posted by Jiss555

He is a lazy bones when roshni is with him.let him sweat trying to save roshni and his kids.

I think its gonna to be a lengthy track.

Yes but chalega yaar make it very very very long as far as he regrets and grow like Minu was saying. I love her scenario and if he regrets they can stretch this forever.

I think that lcr tbr and bakery burning scenes r just edited to show roshni in danger. I dont think those r the scenes that will be part of this track..

Let's see.. promo looks nice.. hope execution is also good

Edited by minu_8 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by minu_8

I think that lcr tbr air bakery burning scenes r just edited to show roshni in danger. I dont think those r the scenes that will be part of this track..

Million dollar word hun - execution!!

Let’s hope it works.

Originally posted by vibha28

Yes but chalega yaar make it very very very long as far as he regrets and grow like Minu was saying. I love her scenario and if he regrets they can stretch this forever.

super wait will be a lengthy one.god only knows if I will be able to watch it.i have to join office tommorow. Wish me good luck

Originally posted by minu_8

I think that lcr tbr and bakery burning scenes r just edited to show roshni in danger. I dont think those r the scenes that will be part of this track..

I think they will make it work bcoz of 8.30 PM slot .its prime time and they dont want to lose it to bb

Surbhi Jyoti Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka !