Laila Curse ki speculation

Posted: 4 years ago

I think aliya curse is washed out by writers 

Waise if u see minutely then also aliya said aman tumhara nai hoga ( somewhere means death)

Laila cursed roshni but chandni said to save roshni aman has to die 

In both cases aman death word is indirectly( alia) 

Plus directly( chandni) said

Curse has been given to roshni but aman has to pay

See a full moon occurs a month right  

So roshni as per  this has 9 months 

Or 

If you go by 1 day to be lived as 9 day 

Then in 270 days ( 9 moon)  will appear to save roshni

That is magically roshni will give birth in a month 

Both are same 

( unless n until writer do band bajaying of this ) 

Condition is aman has to die to bring a moon given by chandani to increase life of roshni 

It's all a setup to bring babies to life 

Okk the other thing I feel is that 

The story is either a setup for season2  or story will focus on kids 

Wat will happen to roshan  I dont understand this 

It doesn’t say full moon just says 9 moons meaning 9 night unless they have one no moon night. Alia curse was dumb and I think so is this curse given Laila was a cameo. This is just to prolong the story. They will show love and Gods blessing can overcome any curse. Remember Parveen curse too that Ayanah will kill aman when it was also said the sword will protect aman and only Ayanah can kill him.

I won’t worry too much or speculate as it’s just another way to drag this story. If there would have been no shutdown this curse would have never happened.

Originally posted by vibha28

It doesn’t say full moon just says 9 moons meaning 9 night unless they have one no moon night. Alia curse was dumb and I think so is this curse given Laila was a cameo. This is just to prolong the story. They will show love and Gods blessing can overcome any curse. Remember Parveen curse too that Ayanah will kill aman when it was also said the sword will protect aman and only Ayanah can kill him.

I won’t worry too much or speculate as it’s just another way to drag this story. If there would have been no shutdown this curse would have never happened.

9 moons is an idiom that refers 9 moon cycle 

Plus a moon is a unit of time 

9 moons is a concept for devil power  

9 moons to save Roshni until chand nikal jayega not full moon ..means same day  will repeat 9 times Aman has to live..Means Same day they should live for 9 days/times until then-time stops for them..Aman basically gets 9 chances to save Roshni ..Means 1 chance over he should die to get another chance /new day ..and next day starts ...repeat it like 9 times ..before moon goes and other day starts normally for everyone ..Just for RoshAn time will stop for that day ..

Aman for one day he has to live for 9 days with 9 life chances to get each chance to save Roshni he should die and Repeat ! 

Simply Roshni gets killed 8 times and Aman will die 8 times to save Roshni ..Last attempt 9 th time Aman will save her ..all happen in one day with 9 chances /9 days for Aman ..but may be for us 9 episodes !! 

Its good they can show all in JM without outdoor shootings And they can manage it easily without Large VFX! 

Originally posted by MagpieArshu

9 moons is an idiom that refers 9 moon cycle 

Plus a moon is a unit of time 

9 moons is a concept for devil power  

They didn’t use it as idiom but instead showed 9 moons which is 9 nights. No way is this going for 9 months that’s not realistic and this is a show you think audiences will watch this if it drags? 

I don’t think it’s devil power as this show is not supernatural but a fantasy.

I have no worries as this is a magical fantasy so good will win over evil chahe kitne curses ho and Roshan can never die.😆One thing i dont understand kya Roshni ko kuch doubt nahi ho raha strange😲Missing periods, feeling Dizzy again and again nothing, Aaj ke ep mein to kai baad faint hue wo. I want Roshni to know truth tomorrow at any cost that she is pregnant.

Originally posted by vibha28

They didn’t use it as idiom but instead showed 9 moons which is 9 nights. No way is this going for 9 months that’s not realistic and this is a show you think audiences will watch this if it drags? 

I don’t think it’s devil power as this show is not supernatural but a fantasy.

Show ki genre kab ki change kar di writer ne 

From aliya the show is heading like supernatural 

Fantasy isn't like this fantasy has a story running in background but real time they are showing 

9 months to nai hoga wo I know 

1 month is equal to 270 days n finished

That's why chandni said 1 day is 

Even in fantasy in alif laila  moon is devil power 

9 moons as a devil power  and gul adapts novel for her every show 

Originally posted by Roshan_93

9 moons to save Roshni until chand nikal jayega not full moon ..means same day  will repeat 9 times Aman has to live..Means Same day they should live for 9 days/times until then-time stops for them..Aman basically gets 9 chances to save Roshni ..Means 1 chance over he should die to get another chance /new day ..and next day starts ...repeat it like 9 times ..before moon goes and other day starts normally for everyone ..Just for RoshAn time will stop for that day ..

Aman for one day he has to live for 9 days with 9 life chances to get each chance to save Roshni he should die and Repeat ! 

Simply Roshni gets killed 8 times and Aman will die 8 times to save Roshni ..Last attempt 9 th time Aman will save her ..all happen in one day with 9 chances /9 days for Aman ..but may be for us 9 episodes !! 

Its good they can show all in JM without outdoor shootings And they can manage it easily without Large VFX! 

Dear they showed lunar eclipse n lunar eclipse occurs on full moon only 

That's why she gave 9 moons look chandani  gave full moon

Not necessary if with good story 9 episodes can be easily made 2 months or 3 months story 

If u see ekku shows easily she drags 9 month pregnancy track easily for 3 long years 

Originally posted by magicalM

I have no worries as this is a magical fantasy so good will win over evil chahe kitne curses ho and Roshan can never die.😆One thing i dont understand kya Roshni ko kuch doubt nahi ho raha strange😲Missing periods, feeling Dizzy again and again nothing, Aaj ke ep mein to kai baad faint hue wo. I want Roshni to know truth tomorrow at any cost that she is pregnant.

Reveal ho gya celeb bhi ho gyi 

All celeb episodes are shot 

Celeb k baad ka dangerous dhamaka they are shooting

Kaash fantasy hota show is struck between drama melodrama n supernatural 

Fantasy is lost in script 

Originally posted by MagpieArshu

Show ki genre kab ki change kar di writer ne 

From aliya the show is heading like supernatural 

Fantasy isn't like this fantasy has a story running in background but real time they are showing 

9 months to nai hoga wo I know 

1 month is equal to 270 days n finished

That's why chandni said 1 day is 

Even in fantasy in alif laila  moon is devil power 

9 moons as a devil power  and gul adapts novel for her every show 

I am very sorry but I have no idea what do you mean? I know you are very brief when talking but perhaps you could elaborate? It is not a supernatural genre - when did the change happen? What episode? From what I see it’s still  a fantasy and love story. Did I miss something here?

9 moons is just 9 moons - there is no devil or power we have jinn that’s it. Laila was a cameo and they won’t use that as a plot but showing how Aman May change. I won’t speculate purely based on assumptions when from what I have seen it is anything but a fantasy show.