Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

I am very sorry but I have no idea what do you mean? I know you are very brief when talking but perhaps you could elaborate? It is not a supernatural genre - when did the change happen? What episode? From what I see it’s still  a fantasy and love story. Did I miss something here?

9 moons is just 9 moons - there is no devil or power we have jinn that’s it. Laila was a cameo and they won’t use that as a plot but showing how Aman May change. I won’t speculate purely based on assumptions when from what I have seen it is anything but a fantasy show.

Aliya track was fully supernatural

Love story is okk fine 

They will not use a plot they will use it as a base 

Similarly like aliya was used as a base for mu n seperation of roshan 

Video-Capture-20200317-101113

Lunamovas thumbnail

Done with show redemption isn't that good 

Gul n ekku are alike 

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Done with show redemption isn't that good 

Gul n ekku are alike 

That’s your prerogative but I don’t think this is redemption. At this time when the world is struggling to stay afloat it would be Incorrect to ask for redemption right now. Everyone active on this forum knows how much I want redemption but I also know that before shutdown it isn’t going to happen.

If afterwards they don’t show that then yes I will be furious but at the present moment it’s not going to happen.

Gul is worse than ekta as ekta never ever promises anything special. 

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago
Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I have no worries as this is a magical fantasy so good will win over evil chahe kitne curses ho and Roshan can never die.😆One thing i dont understand kya Roshni ko kuch doubt nahi ho raha strange😲Missing periods, feeling Dizzy again and again nothing, Aaj ke ep mein to kai baad faint hue wo. I want Roshni to know truth tomorrow at any cost that she is pregnant.

Ya she should know tomorrow..i want to see her reaction 😂😂

Riyamittal12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

New promo is coming up in tv about how aman will save roshni.

Abhi SP not posted in ig or twitter but promo is promising because i watched it on tv recent 

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyamittal12

Abhi SP not posted in ig or twitter but promo is promising because i watched it on tv recent 

Sd p pr hd 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

dear nine moon here only means nine nights.here roshni will die and aman will kill himself to bring back the gone day.so aman and roshni has to live days in 24hrs.basically a time travel concept like in Harry Potter book 3..it doesn't mean 9 months.watch the show once more if in any doubts

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyamittal12

Can u provide description of promo?