Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Any idea till Kab tak

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi frendz

Jus out of curiosity till when this shoots will at halt? Here in us everything is shut down jus don’t know  when will this shootings will be back 🤞 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t think anyone knows - Canada has closed its border and many are self isolating including us. Best is to take precautions until a vaccine is developed. Even Idris Alba got it 😭 not him too but this is the reality. Better safe then sorry. 

favjassi thumbnail

I am in US and everything is almost lockdown including my kids school people are saying prevention is best measure even WHO said that if we self isolate we can control it with in a month or like that but people are crazy where they are thinking it’s vacation 😳 and still gathering

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: favjassi

I am in US and everything is almost lockdown including my kids school people are saying prevention is best measure even WHO said that if we self isolate we can control it with in a month or like that but people are crazy where they are thinking it’s vacation 😳 and still gathering

That’s terrible and this is not a simple flu which can be contained by vaccines. I have little ones and I have asthma so I am taking extra caution and not going out. The worse is lack of treatment and at this point flattening the curve is needed and for that self isolation is must.

My sister lives in Washington one of the hard hit state and everything is in lockdown there and Costco is empty. 

favjassi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vibha28

That’s terrible and this is not a simple flu which can be contained by vaccines. I have little ones and I have asthma so I am taking extra caution and not going out. The worse is lack of treatment and at this point flattening the curve is needed and for that self isolation is must.

My sister lives in Washington one of the hard hit state and everything is in lockdown there and Costco is empty. 

Oh be careful and be caustious 

sjboy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SFO is locked down: shelter in place from 12 am till April 7 and it is not funny.

MochaQueen thumbnail

they said shoot is halted only until 31 march

favjassi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: heavenlybliss

they said shoot is halted only until 31 march

Every where it’s till March 31st but don’t know it may extend bcz no idea about situation even people should co operate they are taking lock down as vacation and making parties then it’s hard to control that’s what WHO is saying 🤞🤞🤞

MochaQueen thumbnail

hopefully once the weather gets hot the virus should die itself