Rishabh Komolika os - Meant to be together

Fiercy_jhalli thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dedicated to Alisha aka Fituri_kudi

Hi everyone .I hope you all are doing great .Stay safe and healthy .
Coming to this os , I just own this story not the characters which solely belongs to Ekta Kapoor , producer of Kasautii Zindagii Kay. Those who have watched the episode or are tolerating it like me must be aware about Rishabh Bajaj and Komolika Chaubey portrayed by super talented actors , Karan Singh Grover and Aamna Shariff .Their chemistry literally stole the light today .
Here is my imagination featuring these two characters RishLika aka Rishabh and Komolika .Hope you all like it .
Positive or negative criticism are both welcomed .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meant to be together

"It never stops hurting , does it ?"
"What ?"
"Giving someone the best of you and watching them choose someone else "

Credit : Pinterest

Komolika Chaubey aka Komo , daughter of the renowned business tycoon Sidhant Choubey .Since she was a kid , she was used to get everything she desires , never heard no in her life for anything .She had everything except love in her life .It has been rightly said that money can buy everything but love .You will feel happy , surrounded by money but hollow from inside .The money will be your exterior for the society .They will treat you like a king or queen when you've money but as soon as you lost it , no one will give a damn about your existence expect the people who love you .She was five when she lost her mother and her father then completely transformed .Long gone was the father of the year who used to celebrate her birthdays while putting his personal touch with her mother now left only money .

When she saw Anurag Basu , she wanted him not because of his looks or money but his love for his beloved Prerna .She never knew love could happen amidst the difference between the status but here she saw the live example .She was jealous of Prerna who got a man who loved her for being her , not influenced by any malign just pure love .She wanted that kinda love for herself and her desire to want someone led her do some crimes which she hadn't ever dreamt of doing .She managed to separate Anurag Prerna but never managed to get Anurag love her . Yes , they'd a daughter together , Diya , her princess .She called Diya her daughter only not their as that so called Anurag labelled their daughter as mistake .No mother could tolerate that kinda behaviour for her kid .She had enough .
Before the night of party she decided to leave Anurag for good .She decided to start a new life with her daughter , a new beginning .

On the other side

Rishabh Bajaj known for his ruthless exterior in the business world .He was a shark who can eat his rivals with his skills in business .He was not always like that but his father turned him that  . He was forced by his father to witness his mother getting raped by his father's friends. He witnessed the daily beatings his mother took so Rishabh wouldn't get hurt .At last he killed his own father .It's the long story for other time. After he left Prerna with Anurag , he decided to shift to London with his daughter Kukie .His masi and Tanvi left to New York .
After returning , nothing could get back to normal .The ruthless tycoon was in love with Prerna . He wanted a mother for his daughter but in return he got to see a glimpse of love which was although one sided but it was his to cherish .He had memories with her on which only he possess the right. He involved himself in his business to avoid his mind conflicting about Prerna but in that process , his daughter grew distant from him and he wasn't realising it .It started with him forgetting her fancy dress competition and it led to him forgetting all her milestones in that 10 years. He bought Prerna back saving her from that spineless Basu . Kukie at that time felt very angry towards Prerna but she realised the only person who was responsible for distance was her dad .
After ten years , everything changed .His  daughter seems so stranger towards him .He felt more in love with Prerna .He turned her cold for revenge .
Now when they've returned back to Kolkata for her revenge , he felt like he will loose Prerna . When Komolika accepted her involvement in separating Anurag and Prerna ten years back and even admitting the location of their daughter Sneha , everything changed .He never felt so heartbroken , not even the first time he left .As a lover , he didn't want to let her go but he knew he had too .As expected Prerna again left him for Anurag.

In the bar

He decided to forget his pain with himself getting drunk .He was not astonished to see Komolika accompanying him .He saw her exterior falling .He saw her as a broken soul like him .Both were hurted for desiring something other than money .
She took a sit next to him .An unbearable silence accompanying them .They both were drowning themselves in alcohol .
Suddenly Komo spoke
"Kitni buri cheez h na hum jaise logo k liye pyaar karna .Are not we cursed to love "
Not replying , Rishabh was just listening to her silently .
"You know I'd everything in my life .I could get everything I desire except love. My own father didn't care for me . The fool I was trying to find love in money like my father and I wanted to drown myself in money and forget about everything  but Anurag happened .I was instantly infatuated with him and their soulmate love made me jealous .At any cost I wanted Anurag and I got him just physically but his soul was already Prerna's "
It was unbearable for him to hear about his Prerna and Anurag's love story but still he made himself listen.
"How wrong I was for wanting someone like Anurag. He freaking called our daughter mistake .What was that innocent soul's fault .Looks like Karma is hitting me back .I snatched Sneha from them and my own daughter was neglected by my so called love .You know I feel disgusted with myself for wanting Anurag and separating people and going to any extend , I stoop so low but now I really repent everything .He was not worth it .You know why he even agreed to kill Prerna at the name of so called sacrifice at the name of love .What did he expected ? Her to be saved automatically but you fortunately reached there and saved her .Kash maine kabhi pyaar kiya hi na hota .Aise Anurag Prerna jaise pyaar ka kya fayda joh itni asani se ek dusre ko khatam krne ko tayaar ho jaye .Dekha nhi aapne sach jante hi kaise Prerna Anurag k pass chali gyi .Such a weakass women .I'm no better but I'm not weak like her ." and she took another shot .
Rishabh who  was listening silently to her felt angry when she name called Prerna but he was realising how right she was .He literally invested 10 years of his life and it didn't even took her 10 seconds to return back to Anurag .He even lost his daughter in the process but Alas all wasn't worth it .
Again silence consumed them .Both repenting their actions .
The alcohol wasn't doing anything good to them .They literally were drunk now .
"Wanna forget this pain ?"
Both said at the same time .
Undeniably Kono was a beautiful women .Rishabh felt desire for ber and Komo felt the same for Rishabh who was too handsome and hit for an old man .
"Your place or mine " asked Rishabh
"Mine  , as both our daughters are at yours "
Rishabh quickly paid the bill and left with Komo and the night led to them forgetting their pain while discovering each other in the most intimate way .

That's it .You all can imagine any sort of smut about what happened next .I'm not comfortable with writing about sex scene .I don't know what I write and how it turned out to be , depends on your reviews.
There may be grammatical errors which I'll edit soon .
Have a good day everyone .

Edited by Fiercy_jhalli - 4 years ago