Beyhadh 2

OS- How (Not) to Woo Your Crush

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

OS- How (Not) to Woo Your Crush

Crushes are bollocks! Rudra would advise you to never have a crush, and as soon as you start having a crush on someone, hit your head on the wall, and keep doing so till you get over it.

How could he, the resident hotness of the school, the only guy, whose limbs didn't go astray due to growth hormone, have this much crush on the school's nerdiest boy, Rajeev. He was nothing, a nobody according to Ananya, the school's queen bee and his bestie, but to him, to Rudra, Rajeev was amazing, and please note that Rudra wants to stress every syllable of the word.

He has stalked Rajeev on Instagram so much that he is pretty sure that he knows every caption by heart and the guy is so witty, so sarcastic with them that Rudra can't even express.

You see what the issue is, this! He simply can't get over Rajeev, almost anything becomes about him nowadays. Talk of school, Rudra thinks of him, talk of Math, Rudra thinks of him, talk of football and Rudra wishes Rajeev would watch him play, swoon at his natural abs like the girls at school did when he would lift his T-shirt, but instead, that idiot would be reading textbooks or Harry Potter in some corner of the library.

So that's what he does, starts reading Harry Potter. His nanny used to read for him, and he would get bored, he would push the book away from her hands and ask her to tell the story of the child kidnapper in her childhood who once kidnapped her too and a magician had rescued her. Go on, laugh, he was ten then, so he believed her, alright, don't judge him!

The series is interesting and by the time he finishes two books, it's 3 o'clock in the morning.

The next morning, he is thrown out of class for sleeping in the class and then hears Tripathi yelling at some followed by a collective loud gasp, so peeps in the class to look at a miserable Rajeev walk towards him.What wait? Is he hallucinating? The teachers' favorite boy getting punished?Did he drink from dad's glasses yesterday, no, then why is he seeing Rajeev stand next to him, tears pooling in his eyes? He stares at Rajeev, trying to understand what just happened and thinks that maybe he should try to make him feel better.

"Just so you know, being punished is sometimes the best part of school life," he says and curses himself as Rajeev's tearful eyes look up at him. Rajeev forces a laugh as he wipes his tears. Rudra feels bad.

"Why did that old monk throw you out?"

"I forgot to get my assignment," Rajeev says,looking at the ground. But Rudra doesn't want to believe him, after all,stalking Rajeev for so many months had shown him that Rajeev was punctual. He raises his eyebrow.

"Ok, fine, Rishi has just gone through a bad break up and Tripathi had already complained about him to his mom, who would have freaked out if she found out that he hadn't submitted this term work assignment," He looks up, his eyes soft like a baby, pleading Rudra to not tell this to anyone. He nods.

"That's very Gryffindor of you," Rudra says before he knows. People usually get tongue-tied in front of their crushes, and then here he was, who couldn't shut up.

Rajeev looks at him, slightly taken aback.

"I was reading Harry Potter, last night, so,"Rajeev nods.

He wants Rajeev to ask him something about the series. His opinions about it, and though he won't be able to give sensible answers since he hasn't finished reading the whole series, he has watched the movies, so he knew he wouldn't mess up, all he had to do was remember that book Ginny was awesome (he had researched the series on Tumblr)

But nothing, maybe because Rajeev assumed that Rudra has always been a Harry Potter fan.

"You know, maybe we should discuss Harry Potter more, I will finish the rest of the books soon, so," No! Wtf! What had he done?Rudra wants to die, right now and he doesn't care how!

Rajeev looks at him in utter confusion.

"Sure," He says, still confused.

"Just to be clear, I wasn't asking you out," Rudra is so done with himself, but can't help but smile as Rajeev smiles back him,and mutters a "Yeah sure" while his expressions say that he doesn't believe him. The two looks at each other, as the awkwardness, sinks in and then burst out laughing at their own silliness.

In a few days, if you see Rudra and Rajeev hanging out more often and Rajeev attending Rudra's football practices, it's just because they are friends and not dating, and also, Rajeev is absolutely not swooning on Rudra's abs, but Rudra likes to believe that he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another RuRa OS, because why not. I kind of love school romances (maybe because mere naseeb mein naa school romance hai, naa hi college, naa hi tuition🤣) so I wrote this one. You guys are super sweet and super accepting, so I know I won't get mean comments about the caharcters' sexuality in this OS. Do like and comment.

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is really amazing... 👏 👏 👏

Absolutely loved reading it... ❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

This is really amazing... 👏 👏 👏

Absolutely loved reading it... ❤️

Thanks Nikki🤗

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Shibu dear, you write such cute RuRa OSs, it makes them more special 🤗

Harry Potter haan, is it inspired from real life? smiley2 

This time Rudra crushed so cutely on Rajeev, that I felt like replacing Rajeev with my own name 🤣

Keep writing more..😳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tournesol

Shibu dear, you write such cute RuRa OSs, it makes them more special 🤗

Harry Potter haan, is it inspired from real life? smiley2 

This time Rudra crushed so cutely on Rajeev, that I felt like replacing Rajeev with my own name 🤣

Keep writing more..😳

Real life🤣 after note padhiye ji🤣

You can replace Rajeev's name if you want😉

I started reading HP coz our teacher was late for lecturers and my friend was getting annoyed by me so gave me the book to shut up🤣

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Real life🤣 after note padhiye ji🤣

You can replace Rajeev's name if you want😉

I started reading HP coz our teacher was late for lecturers and my friend was getting annoyed by me so gave me the book to shut up🤣

I meant crush POV se real life 😆 koi jaldi nahi hai, apko bhi mil jayega 😳

Yes please 😆 I'll do that in my head

I haven't read HP much, the movies are awesome though ❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tournesol

I meant crush POV se real life 😆 koi jaldi nahi hai, apko bhi mil jayega 😳

Yes please 😆 I'll do that in my head

I haven't read HP much, the movies are awesome though ❤️

It's inspired from my sister. She and my school besties did idiotic stuff when they had crushes on school my sister can make any convo about her crush in minutes

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _._shibani_._

It's inspired from my sister. She and my school besties did idiotic stuff when they had crushes on school my sister can make any convo about her crush in minutes

That's so cute 😳 I also won't shut up..in front of my cousin bro's crush, while he stands tongue tied. 😆

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ohh... man this one is so damn good!! 😍😍

Rudy trying to woo Rajiv🤣🤣

Chapar chapar karna toh rudy ki adat hai.. and but he had slip of tongue while trying to talk to his crush..🤣🤣 

All of it was simple and sweet.. do continue with more stories !!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Ohh... man this one is so damn good!! 😍😍

Rudy trying to woo Rajiv🤣🤣

Chapar chapar karna toh rudy ki adat hai.. and but he had slip of tongue while trying to talk to his crush..🤣🤣 

All of it was simple and sweet.. do continue with more stories !!

Thanks😳

I love it when the popular, out spoke characters go all stupid infront of their crushes, even when they know how to play the flirting game