Adnan Khan is qutting the isa n on serving period.

Share
  • Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2 months ago

will kabir character die?

Posted: 2 months ago

He should have left when eisha left. About time. I don't like Kabeer with new zara and they're forcing it on us.

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by moosewithagoose


He should have left when eisha left. About time. I don't like Kabeer with new zara and they're forcing it on us.


What is so bad about Kabeer with new Zara?? True we are attached to the original casts, but, this new girl is acting so well, so why can't we give them a chance?? Not like Kabeer has forgotten Zara or is disloyal to her memories. Every person has the right to love again.. this shows, life moves along. What is so bad about it ?? 

Posted: 26 days ago

new Zara is def better than old Zara in acting and personality...i just wish they gave her a diff name

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by heavenlybliss


new Zara is def better than old Zara in acting and personality...i just wish they gave her a diff name


I AGREE !!! She’s only 19, and this is her first show.. she is a fabulous and a very natural actress !! WAYY WAYY better than the previous girl, who played Zara ! The previous girl couldn’t even act ! I would cringe every time her scene came up ! Her dialogue delivery needed major work ! Wish they could have continued this story with the new Zara.. but gah. The fans though.. 

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by rouble_lover



I AGREE !!! She’s only 19, and this is her first show.. she is a fabulous and a very natural actress !! WAYY WAYY better than the previous girl, who played Zara ! The previous girl couldn’t even act ! I would cringe every time her scene came up ! Her dialogue delivery needed major work ! Wish they could have continued this story with the new Zara.. but gah. The fans though.. 

this wasnt her first show, she was the lead in internet wala love with shivin anrang on colors. You should check it out.

  • Page of 1 Go

Ishq Subhan Allah 


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

  • 6 Replies
  • 992Views

Topic started by ght_shona_4evr

Last replied by heavenlybliss

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP