Rudhita SS Part 4 Sneak peaks updated (pg 4)

Posted: 4 years ago

PART - 3

Hey friends. I am back with next part of this SS. Thank for all your love and support.   Thank you Nancy, Sharmila, Lalitha, Alexia, Priasr, Neha padey_aj, Chit, Rosy09, Selfishdill.z, Sujz, Unknownjhalli, Khusboo2309, and all for your lovable comments and encouraging words. This part is dedicated to you all. Have a happy reading and please do comment your views and opinions again.. Please 😊. Here you go....

After a lot of struggles and tactics Bondita has succeed to save herself from the goons. But after all, she is a little kid, for how long she would fight single handedly with four monsters. One among them, got up strongly and pulled her strongly from the furniture she was sitting. He hold her hand abruptly and began to pull her towards him forcefully. The man asked his mates to stand up and take a gony bag. Bondita's face turns pale as if she has lost the will to fight back. Little tears from the bubbly innocent eyes rolled down her cheeks as the ray of her hope begins to diminish. With all such mellowed emotions, she still put up the guts and interrogated the men's with a shaky and feary voice "Kahan le ja rahe ho aap log mujhe,  Mujhe iss bore mein daalne wale ho kya? Main toh mar jaungi na iss mein aur.. Aur mujhe darr bhi bahut lag raha hai. Aisa mat karo na gunde babu" she exclaimed with extreme panic. One of the guy who is holding her tightly, turned towards the little girl and crushed her lower jaw brutally in anger  "Kyu be ladki bahut mazaa aaraha tha na hamein pareshan karke ah? Ab to dekh hum kya karte hain tere saath, tujhe iss bore mein dhalke phen denge jungli kutto ke paas. Phir wo tujhe zarra zarra karke kha jayenge. Ab to hamare saath chal. Agar yahan rahegi na to hum roz ayenge, tujhe pakad kar le jayenge. Isiliye bhaag ja tu apne gaun, warna bahut bura hoga tere saath " he said. His words gave a panic attack and goosebumps of extreme fears to Bondita. " Mujhe nahin jaana aap logon ke saath, chodo mujhe , Pati babu ko aane do tumhari sikhayat karungi, chodiye mujhe" she yelled.  As she began to yell and scream aloud, the man holding her closed her mouth with his hand. Our clever Bondita has a possible tactics to all her problems. Fiery Bondita bite the man's hand ferociously and ran away towards the main door breaking the chains of their trap. These crazy fool men's began to follow her but couldn't not match her speed. She flies like a bird escaping from cage after many attempts. As soon she reached the door, she got hit by one and only Saudamini. " Mujhe bacha lijiye na, mujhe bacha lijiye. Wo log mujhe pareshan kar rahe hai" She whispered with extreme hyperventilation to Saudamini. The little life appeared really frustrated, depressed and hurt by the darkest scenario as the shadow of danger is following her constantly. She is about to fall in Saudamini arms as she becomes really weak. But the evil women holds her.  Soon after encountering Saudamini at the doorstep, the goons began to hide themselves in and around the mansion. Saudamini whispered in Bondita's ears " Darro mat main agayi hoon na, tumhe kuch nahin karenge yeh log. Main hoon na sab thik kar dungi. Tum chalo mere saath.." she exclaimed with evil smirk. She whispered in her inner heart " Yeh log Tumhe kuch nahin karegein, jo karna hai wo to mujhe karna ( laughs)..Main tumhein aisa theek karungi ke tum kisi ko muh dikhane ke layak nahi bachogi. Mere Anirudh ko cheenah tah na mujhse, ab wo tumhe dekhe ga bhi nahi"... She took Bondita to the remote area backside of the mansion.

On the other hand, distressed Anirudh is flying his vehicle in a jet speed, he is about to reach the mansion within few minutes. He crossed the one hour distance in just 30 mins. While Saudamini took her to balcony. She made her sit and sat next to her. " Sukhriya " replied Bondita with a huge gratefulness. She wiped her tears rudely " Aansu pochlo apne,  agar abhi isse khatam kardo gi to baad mein kya karogi? Mere matlab hai ki aansu bahut keemti hote hai na? " . She further stated " Acha meri ek baat kaan kol ke sunna. Theek hai. Yeh log hai na bahut hi khatarnaak hai. Yeh log khoobsurat ladkiyon nahin nahin (Khoobsurat aur yeh, khoobsurat to sirf mein ho she whispered in her heart) chote bache jo haweli mein hote aur jinke baal bade aur ghane hai unne pakad le jate hai aur unneh kahin dur chod aate hai jahan koi raheta na ho aur jahan sirf junglee janwar ho, pata hai wahan koi tumhein bachaane ke liye bhi nahin ayega Kyunki tumhari awaaz to sunai nahi degi kisiko, hai na" She scared the little heart with such dreadful threats. Little Bondita got hugely scared with her words. She asked the evil women in feary husky voice " Mujhe nahin jaana, mujhe maa ke paas jaana hai. Mere pati babu ko bula dona" She screamed with fear with unstoppable tears began to shed from an innocent eyes filled only with thunders of fear. Saudamini asked her to stop yelling otherwise the goons will reach there and take her away with them. " Chup karo warna, wo log yahan aa jayenge aur tumhe le kar chale jayenge, phir kya, tum main to kya koi kuch nahi kar sakta" She uttered. 

" Tohh.. Toh main kya karu? Ab aap hi mujhe bataiye na" said Bondita with total helplessness. Saudamini smiled with evil laughter stating " Yeh huwi na baat... Tumhe kuch nahi karna hoga bas... "She extended her wish to the kid. " Tumhe yeh koyala apne chehre pe lagana hoga aur apne baal khatne hogen.. Taake wo log tumhein pehchaan hi na paye" said overwhelmed Saudamini to our girl. Poor kid has no other option left for her to escape the goons as she believed this evil lady blindly and selflessly.  " Agar main yeh koyla apne chehre pe lagalun aur apne baal khantloon to wo gunde log mujhe chodh denge, nahin le jayenge apne saath? Nahin chodenge mujhe junglee janwaro ke paas? Lekin mujhe lambe baal pasand hai... Agar mein lambe baal katha dungi to main bhi apni maa ki tarah... she elaborated her feelings and questions to Saudamini with an utmost trust. The evil lady replied "Nahi baal tumhe kathna hi padega, mera matlab hai warna tumhe le jayenge na ye gunde. Baalon ka kya kuch hi mahino phir se aa jayenge. Hai na" She put forward her words in haste... Poor Bondita trusting her evil words with full trust. " Theek hai, to phir katha dijiye mere baal" said Bondita with teary eyes remembering her mother's caressing moments. 

Bursting out in evil smile, Saudamini expreses her victory with most astonishing way by jumping in joy. Poor little guy watches her happiness in an utmost abandoned state. She took a bowl of koyla and asked little kid to apply it on face herself as she even thinks touching charcoal will make her beauty go away.. " Yeh lo koyla laga lo apne muh pe, pakdo. Aache se apne poore chehre pe lagana ah" saying this She closed her ears so as to hear Bondita's scream as she thinks that koyla is burning hot.  Poor little girl, she took a palm full of koyla and began to applied in her face with teary eyes. " Laga liya maine,  dekhiye. Ab aur kya karna hoga mujhe" asked Bondita. To Saudamini's surprise, she couldn't hear the scream from Bondita. "Tumhe dard nahi huwa, tum chehra jaala nahi? " interrogated evil Saudamini. " Nahin toh " replied an innocent puzzled heart. Hearing this Saudamini, checkout the bowl of charcoal for hotness. "Are haan, lekin yeh kaise huwa. Koi baat nahi garam nahi hai to kya garam ho jayega" she spelled.  Hearing this,  " Toh kya mujhe garam koyla lagana hoga kya" questioned Bondita. " Haan" she replied rudely and just went down the stairs to make heat the koyla. She has crossed all the limits of humanity. Bondita could smell something going out of hands and everything sounds not so good and fishy to her as the children are the one who can easily analyze  someone in short span of time. She felt helpless, weak and thoughts starts diminishing as she lost the usual relay of her life...

Saudamini came back to balcony with hot burningπŸ”₯ koyla... This time she is making nothing goes wrong with her motives. She kept the bowl and asked Bondita to apply it again on face so she could succeed in her attempt. " Yeh lo ab jaldi se yahan aao aur jaldi se ye koyla apne chehre pe lagao" ordered Saudamini. Bondita is in dilemma as intellectual thoughts began to encounter her mind. Her mind and heart is longing whether to listen the evil women or not. Her heart palpitating strongly to deny and her mind hits her hard to accept as gulps of fear Thundershocked her soul to a great extent. Again the helpless child moved a little bit forward approaching the bowl as she couldn't find any other hopes of escape. Standing next to bowl of burning koyla, She just dropped her middle finger and fore finger in the fire of hell litted on by an evil heartless lady standing over there watching her nhumane acts with great enthusiasm...

A light of blessings are about to showered on Bondita's fortune now as her God, her solace, her Pati babu reached the mansion. Hearing the sound of what vehicle, the goons hiding in mansion began to run here and there.  Anirudh watched his home in complete darkness with the doors left open. He gave a angry expression to  Bihari. He got down the vehicle in haste and asked him to do so quickly in an utmost anger. To his surprise, he saw two men running out from backdoor. He caught them red handedly and asked Bihari to switched ON the lights quickly. All these scenarios were being watched by Baumik Babu in a worried state. He got really tensed as her daughter is also inside the mansion. He engulfed in fear as he knew the craziness of her evil daughter. He understand the consequences of her daughter's psycho acts... Anirudh began to thrash to the goons brutally aiming them to disclose the name of the artist of their planned tactics. As the goons were about to spell out the name of his father Binoy, Anirudh could hear the scream of Bondita, his heart quenched with a huge shock. As soon as he heard little girl's scream the waves of distress knocks him down, he legs started to tremble in fear, He handed over the mens to Bihari asking him to tie them up and he left the place in search of Bondita. " Bondita kahan ho tum? " he screamed.

As soon the little girl feeled the heat of revenge and charcoal burning, she took out her fingers. "Aaaah" she screamed with unstoppable tears rolling down her cheeks and her whole body is shivering in pain. "Main nahin lagaungi yeh koyla aur na hi apne baal khataungi" saying this she threwed the bowl and began to ran. Got angered by Bondita's acts, Saudamini went crazy, she dragged the mid forcefully and hold her tightly. " Aacha tumhari itni aauqat ke tum mujhe na kaho, ab to main bhi dekhti hu ke kaun rokta hai mujhe tumhare baal khatne se.Main Saudamini hoon, aur mujhe jo karna hota hai wo main karke rahungi...samjhi" she exclaimed in anger. She took a long sharp scissor and aimed to chopped down the kid's hair. As her hands approached the hairs, the disappointed Bondita pushed her away lefting her clueless. She freed herself from the lady and began to run in haste. While catching up Bondita, unknowingly the scissor in Saudamini's hand ended giving a huge wound to little kid. Poor Bondita got hurt badly, her back was symbolized with a painful huge scratch injuring her badly to the core. The little girl couldn't even walk properly but however she could make it to run and took shelter under the table on the balcony. A shower of blood droplets began to pour from her back, as she is losing her consciousness slowly due to heavy pain. Saudamini got up with a smile " Kahan jaungi, kab tak chupogi ya phir kab tak bachaogi mujhse, aaj to main tumhare baal khatke hi dam loongi. " As she approached Bondita, she could hear Anirudh's voice spelling out Bondita's name, she suddenly back off and threwed the scissor down from balcony. " Pati babu" is the only word she could voice out at this mournful situation.

Anirudh hearing her girl calling him, rushed towards the Balcony. To his surprise, he could find Saudamini there out of nowhere. " Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho mini? Aur Bondita kahan hai mini? He questioned her in a hatefulness. Woh, woh Main mera matlab Bondita... she expressed her disappointment turning out to be deadly consequences. " Woh woh kya mini, kuch to bolo, Bondita kahan hai"? he said in anger. "Wo wahan hai  Anirudh, tum mujhpe kyun chila rahe ho? Main toh wo uski cheekhe sun kar yahan aayi thi. Lekin tum ho je mujhpe hi" expresses her distress to Anirudh.  Seeing Bondita there in such state, Anirudh rushed towards her leaving Saudamini and her exclamations unnoticed.... Seeing Saudamini approaching her, Bondita trembled in fear. Seeing her fearful gestures towards mini, Anirudh asked Saudamini to leave the venue immediately. " Mini tum yahan se jao. Main tumse baad mein baat karta hoon. Jao yahan se" He ordered mini. While   Saudamini left stunned with his words and gestures..

How will Anirudh handle little girl now? How will he pacify the trauma she has gone through within few hours? How will he react to Binoy's and Saudamini's tactics? To know stay tuned... PLEASE DO COMMENT GUYS......

To be continued.......

Precap : Anirudh left stunned hearing Bondita's words. (Not of course Saudamini's truth).

Link to part 1 :
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152956154

Link to part 2:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152966963

Edited by Home786 - 4 years ago

A question
Why didnt you continue in the same thread?

This is amazing.  It is just like I have assumed yaar.  Damn good 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍☺😍☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 lo so much love from me.  

Will be waiting for ur next update with so much imaginations in my crazy mind.... 

Edited by Past1 - 4 years ago

Amazing chapter πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Saudamini is such an evil soul πŸ€”

Hope Anirudh teaches her a good lesson when he gets to know about her deeds 

Thanks for continuing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I was eagerly waiting for the update 

Oh my god , this is such a thriller !!!! 

Stunned in stupor.

Your story writing skill is really commendable . I was so disappointed that it ended !!!!!!!

Loved this work completely 

Waiting for more

Fav chapter.....do update soon.....

Deary you can shoukd continue in 1 thread all the parts not creating different thread for each part. Hope you understand it. πŸ˜Š In IF we follow this. All chapters of a single story posted in 1 thread only. 

Well well...

I am in love with this part!! Hayes it was a bliss reading it. This saudamini nah! I wish anirudh cuts her hair when he gets to know about this girl πŸ˜‘!!!

Continue soon!!

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

A question
Why didnt you continue in the same thread?

πŸ˜”Sorry dear. I completely forgot about that thread. After posting I could able to recollect my mistakes and that's why copied the previous links there so as to clear the confusion.. Btw how did you like the story progressing? πŸ˜³

Originally posted by Rosy09

Deary you can shoukd continue in 1 thread all the parts not creating different thread for each part. Hope you understand it. πŸ˜Š In IF we follow this. All chapters of a single story posted in 1 thread only. 

Well well...

I am in love with this part!! Hayes it was a bliss reading it. This saudamini nah! I wish anirudh cuts her hair when he gets to know about this girl πŸ˜‘!!!

Continue soon!!

Yeah I knew it friend. But I could remember it only after posting the topic. That's why copied the links of my previous parts there so as to clear the confusion for readers. 

And I am glad you liked my works. Thank you for lovable comment. And Thanks a lot for correcting my mistakes always. πŸ€—❀️

Originally posted by Past1

This is amazing.  It is just like I have assumed yaar.  Damn good 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍☺😍☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 lo so much love from me.  

Will be waiting for ur next update with so much imaginations in my crazy mind.... 

Heh Sharmila, I am glad you liked it dear. Always happy to read your lovable comments. It really gives me an immense pleasure . Will update next part soon.. β€οΈπŸ€—