Anupamaa

Anupamaa episodes postponed

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The episodes are postponed due to coronavirus 

Instead they are airing a longer episode of yrkkh🤪 

Following the sudden decision to pull the launch of ‘Anupamaa’ on Star Plus today, the broadcaster has confirmed schedule tweaks in the UK.

As of tonight, ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’, which sits at 21:00 in the UK, will shift to 20:00 – the slot, which was previously handed to ‘Anupamaa’. The reason for the change is down to ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ taking a 45-minute slot – It will from today air between 21:00 – 22:00.

The delay of ‘Anupamaa’ was announced by producer Rajan Shahi. It has not been revealed why the show is being put back. However, it is said that coronavirus will impact productions of many television shows when a shooting ban comes into place later this week.

Source bizasia

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I think they don't have many bank episodes, so they are simply postponing the release. They are probably afraid ke if they aired for a short time before a taking hiatus, they might miss the opportunity to make that impression on people that they are now anticipating.😳

priya185 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: proteeti

I think they don't have many bank episodes, so they are simply postponing the release. They are probably afraid ke if they aired for a short time before a taking hiatus, they might miss the opportunity to make that impression on people that they are now anticipating.😳

I have never heard about something like this happening before. Maybe this will kill the hype of the show

I thought they have to pay a fine if they cannot deliver episodes ðŸ˜•

wayward thumbnail

^This is an exigency na. I think they'll keep running the promos. The concept of this show is good, with proper marketing, they still have a chance. 😃

Minionite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: proteeti

It's actually a smart decision. Most people are probably not in the mood to start a new show during such a time where they are basically being forced to stay indoors. At such a time you want to watch something light-hearted to keep your mind off the chaos. Anupamaa may not be that light-heartedness.

Plus, like you said, if the makers don't have enough of a bank, they would air for a week and then disappear again for a few weeks at least. Better to hold that bank for a later release to allow them the chance to keep the show going without a pause in between.

wayward thumbnail

Yep, that is a valid, valid point. The mindset the people is not appropriate at this time.

Dreambig1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think its a wise decision becoz all shootings will stop from 19 th to 31 st march and the date can extend if the situation in our country worsens and that can cause a huge loss to this show as it takes time for any show to connect with audience.

I really dont want to start watching a show to only get it paused during initial episodes itself as that is the most crucial period for any show to thrive. 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Also Rupali Ganguly's Instagram post explains why. Makes sense. 

Red_eyes thumbnail

Show to start 4/6/2020