Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Well looks like we are going to see karthik and nairas daughter ..who’s now like 7 years old. I really hope they get a cute little girl who’s also a good actor and who we can all take too quickly. It took us a while to tolerate tanmay..kairav ..and even now  he often still annoys us..So I really hope little kaira is lovable and sweet and has an amazing personality..there’s been some lovely little girls on itv who really did a good job ..e.g...Kulfi, little Avni, etc...so hopefully little kaira is also going to be a hit. I wonder what her name is ...I don’t think the nurse would have named her kaira...lol..unless she did...that would be a major clue for karthik and naira...😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I saw somewhere GDadi is behind this 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I want to krish too 

Indira1211 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: fkhr30

I saw somewhere GDadi is behind this 

I also saw that on u you tube...but I don’t think k dadi was behind it.  It looks like Aditya could have been behind it...I also read that somewhere...it’s more likely Aditya was behind it as he caused the accidents...

Indira1211 thumbnail

the makers are not interested in krish now ..as they are busy with karthik and nairas daughters track.. I think once they finish with this track ..and if they decide on a track with keerti and krish..or the singhanias then they will cast actors to play those roles..we haven’t even seen naitik ..nairas dad since the leap..

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

the makers are not interested in krish now ..as they are busy with karthik and nairas daughters track.. I think once they finish with this track ..and if they decide on a track with keerti and krish..or the singhanias then they will cast actors to play those roles..we haven’t even seen naitik ..nairas dad since the leap..

Naitik has been absent since the clot track ended. He was an integral character, so to completely write him off is stupid.

He was absent when his daughter/ son lost their first born, his daughter lost her memory, her daughter died and then returned from the dead, etc, etc. 
Too bad because he was Naira’s only support system in the beginning. His place has been taken by Naksh now. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kaira_123

Naitik has been absent since the clot track ended. He was an integral character, so to completely write him off is stupid.

He was absent when his daughter/ son lost their first born, his daughter lost her memory, her daughter died and then returned from the dead, etc, etc. 
Too bad because he was Naira’s only support system in the beginning. His place has been taken by Naksh now. 

lol..naira gets all the dialogues and shivangi gets all the pay..😂...I don’t think they want to cast more actors ...because then they will have to give away some  of nairas dialogues and pay..lol..😂..But jokes...aside..it was so stupid to not have naitik, as well as keerti and krish there. Does it make sense that naksh will live for  months away from his wife and child..and hasn’t Naira  wanted to see her father.🤔

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

lol..naira gets all the dialogues and shivangi gets all the pay..😂...I don’t think they want to cast more actors ...because then they will have to give away some  of nairas dialogues and pay..lol..😂..But jokes...aside..it was so stupid to not have naitik, as well as keerti and krish there. Does it make sense that naksh will live for  months away from his wife and child..and hasn’t Naira  wanted to see her father.🤔

I might be wrong here but according to most portals, Mohsin has a higher pay than her or at least he did in the beginning 😂. Apparently, he’s one of the highest paid television actors right now. 

They need more characters because Goenkas have gotten monotonous. They keep flipping in each track because obviously they need to be shown as the villains to shine light on Naira, it’s either them or Kartik. Kaira just had a major separation, so they won’t screw up Kartik for a while, so it has to be the Goenkas again and again. 

Even today Dadi was like Gayu needs to be taken care of because she’s carrying the heir of Goenkas.

Today everyone was missing Kaira’s baby girl but when she’s back, Dadi will start differentiating between her and Kairav. It would give another opportunity to Naira to lecture everyone on women’s rights. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kaira_123

I might be wrong here but according to most portals, Mohsin has a higher pay than her or at least he did in the beginning 😂. Apparently, he’s one of the highest paid television actors right now. 

They need more characters because Goenkas have gotten monotonous. They keep flipping in each track because obviously they need to be shown as the villains to shine light on Naira, it’s either them or Kartik. Kaira just had a major separation, so they won’t screw up Kartik for a while, so it has to be the Goenkas again and again. 

Even today Dadi was like Gayu needs to be taken care of because she’s carrying the heir of Goenkas.

Today everyone was missing Kaira’s baby girl but when she’s back, Dadi will start differentiating between her and Kairav. It would give another opportunity to Naira to lecture everyone on women’s rights. 

Lol...I was joking about the pay part.. I made that joke .because they have not brought back important characters ..and also they refuse to give any other characters dialogues...naira gets all the dialogues..lol,.so it comes across as long lectures 😂. I really hope that karthik solves the mystery of their daughter without naira ..and that he surprises naira with their daughter after he finds her,  they should let him have the limelight for once and not just be nairas side kick .. They insist on keeping naira as the Centre of everything that happens in the show, and. It has become the Naira show ..now lol..😂

Indira1211 thumbnail

I can’t wait to see Little kaira....on one of the IVs...the reporter said her name is going to be Krishna. I hope shes a cute munchkin ..with no glasses..🥰