Shooting may be stopped due to Covid19

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Apparently film tv & ott shoots have been ordered to stop temporarily. This stoppage could last days or even weeks. TV shows will suffer the most as they have episode banks for barely a week.

Will terribly miss MDKD if it has to take a break. I hope they do summaries and of old epis & run those.

Well ..with the panic surrounding Corona Virus ..it's better to take precautions and shoots of all channels have to be stopped ..

The no of patients in Maharashtra are more hence the decision to stop shoots 

Although I would miss the new episodes ..over all it's better to be on safe side ..

Many companies in India have ordered work from home .. movie halls and Malls have been closed ..sensex is plummetting to new lows everyday .

The ITV shows never have a huge bank of episodes ..most probably they'll show reruns of old episodes 

All channels are facing the same issues ..even IPL has been postponed .. USA is heading towards lockdown ..France also .. 

In my view it's better to be safe than sorry ..I hope they take decision to postpone shoots and keep safe ..till now we haven't heard any Indian celebrities getting virus ..even Canadian's Prime minister wife is affected 

I hope the shoot does get postponed .

I knew this was coming..

It's sad but logical step in the given circumstances..

Bangalore is partially locked down. Me and my husband are working from home. Schools were already closed since last week.

We NEED to stay at home to break the chain. Let us all do whatever we can to stop this pandemic.