•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

If you think practically I think she was right at her place! She rather save herself! She knew their team was weak and it was kinda obvious they will be in elimination!

People might call her selfish and I do agree she has a selfish nature but at this point she was right its a game you save yourself!

This is just my point of view!

It's not KT's mistake.. They signed it for themselves not for others!

But after Teju selected KT should have been quite confident also Teju didn't select strong contestants for her team..

Ada and Darmesh would have been great choice..

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago

I don't think she was selfish. She was just being practical. I mean this is not BB where you will sacrifice and people will vote for you for your nature. This is a stunt based show where you have to perform for yourself. 

I think, she was right at her place. 

Yeh KT is selfish by nature and she never hide it.. Got  a  bindass attitude and dont believe in playing safe by hiding it..pretty straight forward.. After all she is there to Win .. 

Also she is  more close to KP and definitely will have that comfort level whn with friend's Team. 

Again KP is one contestant who constantly encourages other players  even if member belonged to opposite Team or play against him. naturally that support do matters. 

At the end everything is fair in game... 

Also I find RS kinda rude constantly picking on her for her selfish nature but whatever it is it’s harmless and she shouldn’t be mocked for it!

Originally posted by MyDriYa

It's not KT's mistake.. They signed it for themselves not for others!

But after Teju selected KT should have been quite confident also Teju didn't select strong contestants for her team..

Ada and Darmesh would have been great choice..

Rohit gave first choice to KP to select the team mates and he selected D. So there was no option for Teju to select D. Teju then selected KT who is gd at stunts.

Originally posted by pranurosid

Rohit gave first choice to KP to select the team mates and he selected D. So there was no option for Teju to select D. Teju then selected KT who is gd at stunts.

Teju should have selected Ada then..

Teju, Shivin, Ada and Malishka/KT would have been good choice for her!

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MyDriYa

Teju should have selected Ada then..

Teju, Shivin, Ada and Malishka/KT would have been good choice for her!

One cannot clearly make a choice between Adaa and KT . Both are good at specific stunts. Then KP choose Balraj and Teju went with Shivin .The only wrong choice by Teju was choosing Malishka over Adaa

Originally posted by pranurosid

One cannot clearly make a choice between Adaa and KT . Both are good at specific stunts. Then KP choose Balraj and Teju went with Shivin .The only wrong choice by Teju was choosing Malishka over Adaa

I agree, if Teju had selected Adaa over Malishka, they would have won that last scorpion one stunt as Adaa was good in that stunt and Malishka was slow in that stunt, otherwise too Adaa is far better performer too over Malishka.