TV Hindi

Hitler Didi Discussion

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@Unfair_Salman let's continue our discussion here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

I still remember how Rishi used to stalk Zara everywhere, would continuously exploit her into making her believe she's Indira, flirt with her and try to get physically close to her. Then there's another episode when he romances her infront of everyone in drunken state.

I don't expectl logic in ITV shows but how can Rishi even continue to believe (or he was pretending or faking to make her convince she's Indira so he makes Zara fall for him & have her idk) Zara and Indira are same even if they shared similar traits. I agree they had shown Zara posing in Hitler style too by having her hands around her waist but there were many slight hints like they never played zindagi jung hein tune or song on Zara the theme BG of Indira "tad tadta tada ra tad tada" smiley36 and biggest proof was Zara's DNA not matching with Indu's. Zara never having flashbacks of Indira's old times. but Then there was another episode where Indu goes to god with some paper if Zara is Indira or her real mom or not stg like god's signature like happens in ITV shows but once Indu goes away the yes paper falls on aisa kuch hua tha. I really don't know what the CVs were upto if their original plan was never to show Zara as Indira or not yet Rishi continued to go after her despite knowing everything. I mean he was like DNA reports proves nothing. Like seriously? he wasn't someone who's this dumb. But I genuinely wanted ZaShi to be proved as Inshi otherwise the romance and marriage should've never happened in the first place just to end ZaShi within few weeks after their marriage. Then during the Mahasangam episode they showed whoever gets married in that place are destined to be together forever yet Zara turned evil next week. smiley29Why create something beautiful just to tarnish it next moment. I wanted it Zara as Indira mainly cause it'd not have butchered Rishi's character and it'd have proved Rishi right that he was right all along in recognising his Shrimaati jee. His love can't go wrong! Tho it sounded good on paper about human conflict and psyche. but execution (Rishi being torn between 2 women) was poor! I wanted all those romantic scenes for Inshi which they created for Zashi. Tho I was bit against of the idea a feminist character like Indira having EMA. But there were many instances after Rishi accepted her as Zara, where he's seen telling Munna's 2nd wife off Indu's "real mom" obviously he was hinting at Zara will come back soon. Was he still in delusion that Zara's Indira? then he told Indu Zara's her mom when Indu told him after coming back from her trip that real Indira Sharma is alive & she'll bring Indira back, it was after Rishi was narrating Indu about his lovestory with Indira and everything about Indira in detailing. Was he trying to convince Indu she's her mom so she gives her nod to his marriage with Zara cause he had promised her he'd not take any step without her permission. Cuz he knew Indu's never gonna agree. Few mins ago in the same episode he was telling her wish Indira was alive then they'd have been living happily together by now. I also saw him getting emotional and teary-eyed while talking about Indira to Indu. There were many such moments which gave the impression of Rishi is still in love with Indira. Then there was another convo with Indira's mom where she asked Rishi if he's gonna marry Zara even if she doesn't turn out to be Indira he said yes. I get that people have right to find happiness & peace and love in life & can fall in love for the second time if life's give you chance. Nothing wrong in that neither I held anything on that against Rishi. There's nothing wrong in accepting another person in your life after 8yrs your love died. It's his choice but it looked he was still in that zone Zara is Indira. Cause he was talking to Indira's frame regarding his proposal to her. Then his talk with Indira's mom made it look like he was still considering Zara as Indira. Idk Rishi's portrayal was so fickling throughout that track. But Rishi was too desperate to get married to Zara. He shouldn't have taken such a drastic step without letting Indu know which led to all the mess had he attentively listened to Indu or let her know that they're getting married things wouldn't have gotten worse. Also, he had promised Indu. He did break his own promise but he had the fear of losing his beloved for the second time from his life which is also understandable to an extent.

See I agree. Rishi was in a tricky situation. it'd have killed him & his guilt had original Indira come back in normal state after ZaShi marriage. Things would've made way way too complicated and tougher if Indira had come back with her sense intact. Rishi sayad khudhi pagal hojata and wouldn't have any solution what to do. He'd not have been able to show his face to her. That's why I feel he did take advantage of Indira's mental condition. He could've done better during the whole track And I'm not blaming him when he went after Zara despite knowing proofs are against her & he always claimed to love Indira only and none can take her place in his heart/life which isn't realistic or possible in real life. He can and has rights to fall in love twice in life. it was understandable when he couldn't stop himself from going after Indira's identical cuz people naturally fall for someone who looks exact same as your love who you loved more than anyone in the world & ik he promised to love Zara as Zara and proposed to marry her & got married BEFORE he came into know about original Indira's existence. But I didn't like the things Rishi was shown doing. I get that he felt/claimed to have loved Zara back then, wanted to be with her & was married so in a way if he had chosen to be with Indira and left Zara he'd be unfair and cheating on Zara but he could've stopped many things. Zara mistreating Indira right infront of his eyes, throwing her down the stairs, then taking her to mental asylum then he himself taking Indira to asylum on Zara's blackmailing. He should've told Zara off he can't leave Indira in this condition, what Indira had meant to him, infact if not for his love for Indira he'd have never fallen for Zara at the first place, so much Indira had done for him selflessly in his crucial times when there was none Indira was there for him but when Indira needs him now the most he can't leave Indira and start a fresh life with her immediately. Also throwing Indira away from her own house made no sense. Calling Indira his zimmedari it kinda diminished Indira's worth in his life. Even if he felt he doesn't love Indira now he should've told Zara Indira's will always be special to him. Tho I agree he couldn't leave her asylum & brought her back but the fact that he did agree and took her to asylum, then remarrying Zara in Indira's presence by deceiving her own daughter & her trust and feelings and agreeing to be part of Sharma members plotting was another blow to his character, then romancing Zara and was about to kiss her even after Indira came back, then was about to have their late awaited wedding night, all those romantic talks & eyelocks, finger intertwined etc. infront of everyone during their post marriage ritual ceremonies in Sharma Nivas or eyelocking in their suhaag raat room (which was Indira's room by the way and Indira was present there) in Indira's house after Indira came back to her house... I felt he insulted the love & memories he shared with Indira by doing all those things his character did get butchered. He should've thought about it. Imagine how would have Indira felt if she ever got to know about all these things in detailing after she came back to her sense or Rishi facing the same had Indira done those things to him. That's why I feel Indira should've walked away & got her sense an memory back (when he was still with Zara and felt he's in love with Zara not Indira and wanted to move on in a new life with Zara) from his life then Rishi would've understood his wrong-doings and Indira's worth & redeemed in viewers eyes. He should've told Indira the entire truth. Do you really think Rishi would've dared to pull these stunts off with Indira's sense & memory intact after he finds out Indira's alive? that too in her house in her presence? No way! He should've been much more vocal for his support for Indira when people used to call her mad etc. He used to get offended but didn't stop them. Another thing idk if you remember or not Rishi was shown to be feeling uneasy and uncomfortable with Indira's touch at times when she was mentally ill. Idk if it's cuz of Zara to prove his loyalty and love towards Zara, it mostly happened when Zara was around them. I don't remember him hugging Indira tightly in the whole track except when he took her to asylum since Zara was being way too insecure to give her assurance since Indira was his ex-wife and looked same as Zara. It was more like consoling whenever Indira went crying hugging him. Even for old times sake he could've done many things better. He did come across selfish and ungrateful in that track. Also he brought Indira back in the house for Indu's health and was happy when Zara agreed to bring her back. Hypothetically speaking I really dunno since CVs didn't show if Rishi would've brought Indira back if not for Indu. Indu was the only one who I feel truly stood by Indira like a rock in those days the only time I grew onto like her in that track. She did all the things undoubtedly which Rishi couldn't/didn't was shown to be doing but he should've. See Indira's the central character, Zara might have been played by the same actress but viewers would obviously expect Rishi the ML to choose Indira as his love and people would connect & support and sympathize with her over Zara & can't accept the idea of Male lead loving and deciding to choose and move on with the identical over the original female lead even after FL came back no matter if she's mentally ill or not or ML is legally married to the duplicate. They've had already formed a connection with Indira. Why would they be okay with that! Indira faced so much in life. She lost the most precious 8yrs of her life and was living in darkness. They just made things way way too complicated unnecessarily. What I wanted from cvs is to show Rishi making heartfelt apology to Zara for ruining her life unknowingly and admits that he's always had loved only one person that's Indira and take divorce & both part their ways. And Zara going away & letting Inshi reunite. They could've ended Zara's character on a high note and give her dignified exit without going the cliched route of turning her vamp. When he claimed he loved Zara then how come he developed or his feelings for Indira came back within a few days right after he got to know about Zara. Aisa thodi hota hein till that point he thought he had romantic feelings for Zara aur Zara ke feelings jane se and his hate for Zara kiya kisi dusre keliye feelings mein convert hojata hein kiya. You may start hating someone that doesn't mean you start having feelings automatically for another person by default. When you admit you don't love someone now woh aisa hi rehta hein achanak se pyaar wapas kaise aa sakta hein. Woh hate shuru hua woh stance jaisa hein tumhara Indira keliye feelings bhi change nehi hosakta overnight. Once you move on you move on or you have never really been in love with that person. Period. This is where CVs made the show beyond stupid. It takes time to move on and accept. Kabhi pehle se pyaar phir dusra. Dusra galat nikle toh pehle se pyaar and you go to back to her. It's like he can jump into different ships whenever he wants. He got to enjoy & have fun with both women. 

But I truly believe Rishi didn't accept Indira as his love not cuz he felt he's in love with Zara or married to her or legally no longer Indira's husband cuz the biggest nonsense they showed after Zara track got over was Rishi referring and treating mentally unstable Indira as his wife and started claiming his non-existent rights on her without ever remarrying. He was still legally married to Zara, he never took divorce from Zara. Just cause she went to jail their marriage don't get cancelled or Zara's no longer his wife. She could have claimed rights on Rishi and as his wife after completing her jail sentence since as per law she was still Rishi's wife plus Rishi and Indira never got remarried after their 8yr leap reunion. They got back together without ever remarried. How ridiculous & illogical. That show made a mockery out of love and marriage. The main reason Rishi didn't accept Indira was her mental condition IMO. Remember Rishi was frustrated cause Indira couldn't speak when he was about to have se*ual relation with her right after Zara was sent to jail. even tho Indira was all decked up as a beautiful bride but Rishi said you're not my Shrimaati jee despite being my shreemati jee. So his so-called love for Zara or marriage to Zara was never the reason imo. Feelings don't change overnight even if you start hating on someone or you claimed to have no feelings for a person and then you are all in love with the same person in one day. Also, Zara turning out to be murderer or when Zara was proved to be the culprit that she kidnapped Indira, didn't have major affect on Rishi I feel. His feelings for Zara went away within a moment unlike when he thought Indira aborted their unborn child in pre-leap, Rishi although slapped her and said he hates her now & her face, didn't want to live with her anymore and broke up with her but couldn't really stop loving her and his feelings for her stayed intact in his heart & couldn't go away from her which wasn't case with Zara. He couldn't love Indira or feel romantically for her when she was mentally ill. He was adamant to move on with Zara even after Indira came back cause he might have thought Indira would never fully recover or recover sense. Every man has desires from their woman and fulfil their need which mentally unstable Indira couldn't have done. He couldn't connect to her romantically. No wonder he treated Indira as a little kid back in those days! He even told Indira's mom, Indira's not with me despite staying with me. He can't see her in this condition. He wants the old Indira back. He says the same to her right before Indira starts speaking the night before Indira meets Saheb. If he wanted he could've easily accepted Indira back then! Indira could remember and loved Rishi even in her mentally unstable condition which makes her the better and mora loyal character than Rishi. Rishi did fail in the loyalty department and did all those things in his sense.

But I truly believe Rishi could never really got over Indira, her image and memories. He always knew but refused to admit or couldn't realise and was confused that he's always gonna have special feelings for Indira in his heart and he'll be always be special to him & his life even he's not with her or he's belonged or married to or claimed/felt he's in love with Zara now. He could never really detach himself from Indira. He was emotionally connected and attached to Indira which he didn't have Zara. Plus ZaShi equation got weakened and cracks started showing ever since Indira came back. When he lost Indira for the 2nd time he probably understood what Indira means to him and he can never get over or forget her or live without her or stay away from her. Infact he got restless the moment he got to know Indira's been kidnapped. Also, he always had trust issues with Zara I think. He couldn't form his understanding or bonding and relationship as strong with Zara as he had with Indira. Maybe cause of Indira's comeback. It never developed. But I liked that track of Zara was shown as an insecure wife who's jealous of husband's 1st wife who's her identical. smiley36

Remember when Rishi slapped Zara right across her face when ZARA was like she's afraid if something unfortunate happens to Indira, Rishi always does things afterwards not when it should've been done. Like he should've slapped Zara when she was forcefully taking Indira to asylum infront of his eyes but when he slapped Zara, Zara wasn't truly at fault. or when he suspected Zara as one of the culprits even before Zara was proved to be the culprit. Then he throttled Zara tho they didn't get any solid evidence against Zara! Then do you remember when Rishi hugged her while taking Indira's name when she was in Indira's get-up to help Indira recover & said you're my Shrimaati ji/Indira. smiley36 Then when they were about to leave Delhi after Indira's supposed death. He again took Indira's name to refer Zara. Also when that doctor came & asked Rishi what were the best memories of Indira's in her adulthood. He was reminiscing the special moments he spent with Indira with a broad smile and narrating their lovestory to the doctor right infront of Zara. This is why I feel Zara wasn't wrong to get insecure & doubt Rishi's intentions and love.

Go through the same as in? Indira had decided to leave Rishi at the end tho. if Zara proves she loves him more than Indira does & Rishi couldn't recognise her which was pretty dumb track. They could've easily asked eachother some personal question was only shared between eachother & not known to any third party in that way Rishi could've found it out who's original Indira. Indira did tit for tat cuz situation was different back then. Had Indira come back after ZaShi marriage. Knowing Indira's sacrificing nature she'd happily walk away and would've never tried to come between them try to claim her rights on Rishi or break ZaShi off and handed Rishi to Zara. 

Rishi tends to fall for sympathy tho. 

yeah it was. But Kabir did so much for a stranger by putting his own life into jeopardy. His love for Husna was no less than Rishi's love for Indira before the leap took place. I meant Indira never gaining her memory or if she gained I'd have wanted her to lead a new life without Rishi after she got her memory back. After the whole ZaShi track and all those typical romance marriage between them afrer Indira came back then calling her responsibility, it didn't make any sense. I couldn't accept Inshi getting back together. I wished to see same type of romance between Inshi after reunion like they did for Zashi but hua hi nehi aisa kuch! smiley29 neither they showed Rishi loving or showing same passion for Indira like he had shown for Zara or Indira before the leap. I've already mentioned the justice part in the previous paras. True we never really got to know about Zara's past. Such a trash writing.

No. No. I mean Had he come to know about Indira's alive and her mental condition right before he got secretly married to Zara in Mumbai or when he proposed or after the proposal of marriage to Zara. Who would he have chosen to be with as a lover Zara or Indira? would he have married Zara even after he finds out real Indira is alive that too in mentally unstable condition. If Indira wasn't mentally ill Rishi would've no way gotten married to Zara after knowing about Indira's existence.

Btw, what do you feel who did Rishi love more between Indira or Zara since he was shown to admitting or he felt he was in love with Zara at that time!

Yeah agree with you. But they had already showed Indira's fingerprint matching with mentally ill version. Plus she had flashbacks of Indira and could recognize Rishi, Sunaina bhabhi and her dad to an extent and every medical and scientifical proof went against Zara being Indira from the start itself.

@bold: Well Rishi didn't know na that background music is necessary to meet Shrimati Ji smiley36 DNA report was the biggest proof but I think it was lazy writing on part of CVs. Even if they wanted to confuse audience, they should not have brought DNA check in the discussion which cannot be refuted later. Most of the tv shows work by throwing one suspense after another and all of that lead to nothing but a big ball of crap.

Rishi's character was least of CVs problems. Basically all tv shows work on showing women as holier than thou and victims. But men are the problematic POC, selfish, shortsighted etc. This is a common troop on Indian TV. Even if the girl is illiterate, she is somehow always proved to be right and one day become CEO of a company smiley36 The hero howmuch equipped with worldly wisdom and practical knowledge is proved to fall short compared to the heroine.

As an adult, we don't have enough space in life to let children control it. Maybe it is shortsightedness but adults always take decision on what seem best to them and then let the child adjust accordingly which many times do not work. But what is the work around? You cannot let an 8 years old rule the life of a 30-35 years old man. I believe in people marrying for love. If by a far margin, Rishi was in love with Zara and Shweta would not leave, and then Indu demanded Rishi to stay with Shweta mummy, don't you think it would be dishonest with both of the adults? Children cannot understand the importance of love between parents and it is natural. But it is the responsibility of grownups to live a life with integrity and not under pressure of their children/parents. Otherwise it would be just like arrange marriage.

I dont think relationships work on the basis of who does what .... People in love usually dont keep a profit and loss statement and this is how it should be. Sometime you are in the position to be selfless, sometime your partner is. Rishi has also done a lot for Indira. In the words of Khan, rishton key mammlat mey adaltein nahi lagteen or something like that. You can only handle what is in front of you. You cannot keep the memories of "who did what for me" all the time in your head.

Rishi's discomfort with Indira's touch was due to his relationship status. He was married to Zara. How can he be dishonest with his wife? This is called man's honor.

How can you say that Rishi destroyed Indira's life? He did what he felt right in any given situation. By this logic, Indira should also not feel anything for Kabir. I believe in soulmates but life is more like driving on highway. You can only look forward and tackle with what is given to you. You cannot recognize whom you love by touching or hearing them. People can also fall more than one person in life. Memory plays a big role in identifying people and as i have real life experience of living with a memory loss case, I think we need to understand humans more on scientific basis and less over perceived ideas of love and loyalty.

@ Red: You cannot be more wrong. People move on for various reasons. It is not always end of feelings. Sometimes moving on is the best option for everyone around. It doesn't mean you can wipe out your heart and your memories. Moving on is not like formatting your hard disk. Sometimes you love people and still let them go for their own interest.

That remarriage point makes sense. But I dont know what Indian Law says. A man married another woman thinking the first one is dead. Does it invalidate the first marriage? Plus, did Rishi and Zara take pheras or had nikah? I think this is more of a technical detail as the concept of divorce does not exist in Hinduism so we can give it a pass. Perhaps CVs were keeping it wrapped to use it at some point.

He would have accepted Indira in her unstable condition while Khan was alive. The trouble started with Khan's death. If he got to meet Indira before Dasehra, he would just turn a cold shoulder to Zara.

I think his love for Indira was more of a teenage innocent love which happens rarely. With Zara, it was about needs.

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry. I couldn't come online & didn't notice your message either. I'll reply to your points later. 

btw you didn't reply to these posts!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152885860

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152885886

btw I low-key wanted Zara to be proved as Indira mainly cause the scenes & stuffs ZaShi got which viewers had wished for InShi. ðŸ˜†

Although ZaShi lovestory was done hurriedly, and InShi lovestory was super adorable, it had a flow and happened gradually & it didn't happen overnight but InShi never got those intense moments except the consummation and last episode during the brain tumor track & few here and there. InShi was more like pure but ZaShi had intensity. 

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Atonement : can you tell me if you can recollect. where is the right row middle snap from? It most probably from post-leap I feel cuz Sumit was given this look after post-leap but is it Zara or Indira? I've been trying to find out the particular episode on YouTube but not getting this one. But I don't remember Zara ever being styled in this hairstyle or look. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5H4i5MgCKB/?igshid=1e8o3w9394h5b

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

1. No. I meant that for viewers not for Rishi. True. If they wanted to confuse viewers and keep the suspense alive why did they even cross check the DNA reports at such an early stage and ruined the suspense & curiosity factor.

2. Rishi was almost sidelined pre-leap from his kidnapping track to the Indira's brain tumour track. I've noticed it he never got prominence with Indira being around in her normal state. Even when Indira came back as mentally unstable. It was all about her only. ZaShi got completely sidelined. It was all about Indira followed by Indu. Rishi always got a raw deal even after InShi reunion after 8yrs. It's only after Indira's death, Rishi started getting treated like the real male lead of the show and got prominence & screentime too. No man! Indira's character was fabulous. She was getting sympathy anyway because of her condition. There was no need to put the hero of the show in bad light unnecessarily doing injustice to her especially when the FL is in that condition. They might not have wanted Rishi to put into bigger dilemma by sending Indira in normal condition & didn't want Rishi to look bad and make him feel guilty of leaving Zara. That's the sole reason Indira was shown in that condition when he got married to Zara cause they might not have wanted to damage Rishi's character but they ended up butchering his character more than ever in the process. and ruined the baseline of the story.Cuz Rishi would've gone ahead with Indira had she come back in normal state. Whether you agree or not but Rishi did not accept Indira as his love because of her mental condition. Even if they wanted to move the story they should've found some other track. It was wrong on so many levels. Rishi had never looked that bad in the entire series. You should the read the comments on YouTube under HD episodes during that track. He received way more flak than Zara cause Zara was nobody to Indira, Rishi was. He was the hero of the show so obviously people would expect for him to stand by and do justice with Indira. Indira was his soulmate. 2 mahine ke affair mein 8 saal ka feeling waise 2 min chala jata hein kiya? He couldn't live without Indira even for a moment. Kaha gaya woh pyaar? C'mon that was Indira. He even helped Mandira when Rishi had no relation with Indira or her family when Indira was forcefully getting Mandira married. Indira couldn't recognize anyone except Rishi. She used to look for Rishi's support. He was the only one she had trust on, none was there to look after her. Rishi didn't look after Indira as much as he should've. When Indira was solely dependant on him literally for everything. Indira used to look up to him as her savior. Lekin he couldn't protect Indira? pyaar na sehi atleast should've protected her from getting hurt. Indu was the only one who truly stood by Indira like a rock during Indira's worst phase. Indu did everything what Rishi was supposed to do. Eventually they ruined Indu-Indira's bonding too, only redeeming quality of Indu. Started showing her getting closer to Rishi. Not any random person. He had told Zara "I love you the most in this world more than anyone Shreemati jee" when he got shot and he thought of Zara as Indira. He told her that when Zara was nursing him. He was all like meri Indira meri Shrimaati jee all the freaking time be it in front of Shweta or Zara for that matter. Achanak kiya hogaya? I don't think that feeling dies down so easily. CVs commited such a big blunder. Also, the fact that Rishi didn't oppose much AGAINST Zara. He didn't try to convince her as much as he should've. When she gave him the ultimatum. And why the hell did he declare he'd take care of Indira & brought her back from MA jab responsibility nibha hi nehi sakte tab lene ka dawa hi kyun ki. He agreed immediately, unwillingly or not. He did. It looked like he was determined to prove his love at the moment since he gave his words to her few mins ago he'd do anything to prove his love for Zara. Then shouted at Indira when she took Zara's mangalsutra away. Then in the morning did the same when Zara was keeping an eye on Rishi taking Indira for bath and they were about enter bathroom together. Rishi didn't react strongly when Zara threw Indira down stairs in the upcoming weeks either. and when that outsider Meher was behaving rudely unnecessarily with Indira or kept on interfering several times. Why did they make Rishi a pawn in hands of Zara? Let Zara mistreat Indira right infront of his eyes? Indira never let others mistreat Rishi even when Rishi was fully in good condition. Indira ko kaisa lagta had Indira done the same with him if he was in Indira's condition. Forget everything how would Indira have felt had she recollected all those memories after she became normal? Why did they make Rishi look so spineless and weak infront of Zara? did they try to hint Rishi loved Zara more than Indira? if so then why did they end ZaShi abruptly in 2 weeks after getting them married? Because Rishi had always stopped Indira from beating people or giving punishment to others. Infact he used to oppose Indira for right advises too then why could Rishi not do it when Zara was doing wrong? None could believe that Rishi would do that to Indira out of all people! Would he agreed to Indira's demand had Indira been in place of Zara? Indira would've never done in the first place, that's another thing. He was shown in pain & crying after he made that decision or when he saw Zara dragged Indira forcefully taking her to MA or in the following episode he was depressed but the fact that he agreed to do and let Zara do that doesn't lessen his blunder. He didn't strongly object even in phone. Why was he being so lenient to her? And him lying to Indu about Zara taking Indira to MA cause Zara wants Indira's betterment etc. what was all that? Indu is a kid but not a foolish person. Why was he trying to portray positive image of Zara on Indu after everything Zara did to Indira. 

No kid would buy such BS. Him telling Zara he's has trust on Zara that she'd never be able to leave Indira at MA was backhanded move I feel lol he knew very well how desperate & jealous Zara had become so she'd not take any moment to do that. I felt he provoked her indirectly cause he didn't want to do the deed or come under bad light and take the blame & pushed Zara into doing that and later showed his anger and frustration on her. How convenient! Also when he manhandled and slapped Zara at the hospital, it was misplaced anger cuz he should've done that way back not then cause Zara was trying to make things better then. I still don't get it how come Rishi gave so much liberty to Zara then to do those wrong things doesn't matter even if she was his wife. Indira ko kabhi itna diya? These are the reasons why I didn't Rishi to get back with Indira at all even if Zara hadn't turned negative. Indira wasn't in her senses that's what it made everything worse. Wasn't he the same guy who couldn't tolerate anyone utter a word against Indira let alone hurting her physically? much before Indira started loving him but he let Zara do that too when Indira was mentally and physically ill. Infact he used to scold or stop Indira from throwing stuffs at Zara or hurting her. Also, he brought Indira back from MA for Indu. Idk if he'd have ever brought Indira back if not for Indu. Or he'd have continued living his life happily with Indira staying at MA. Uski aatma aur zameer use jeene deta? he couldn't stay without Zara but he could stay without Indira being in MA? away from him? his heart wouldn't have longed to see Indira under his eyes? He cared about to choose for his happiness over what Indu wanted. Separating daughter from her mother. What about what Indu wants? Indira ko MA mein pade rehne deta if not for Indu's demand or her health? and him telling Munna that someone belives Indira will be treated better in MA in a way he was trying to convince his wrongdoing. And worst was he told others to not let Indu know and without her knowing they're gonna send Indira to MA. So that he could Indira successfully to MA taki Indu doesn't create a hurdle in the process. As if she'd have never found it out. You know it shows what kinda person you are and your true love & prove your and stand by the words you've had claimed by the decisions and conduct yourself & do justice to someone when she's mentally ill and when you're in critical/crucial situation.

It reflects if you're good by heart or not. That's not even love cuz you don't do injustice with mentally ill people to prove your love or to be with your so-called love. Rishi failed to stand up for Indira during her most crucial phase when she wasn't normal doesn't matter even if Rishi didn't love Indira. He acted selfishly and like an ungrateful opportunist. That track just killed Rishi's character forever. Also, he could never live a normal life with both Indira and Zara in the same house after Indira gets normal. He'd have had to move out. Idk what he was even thinking when he brought Zara back in the house. He wanted to be with Zara. Then why was he so devasted & became almost like a statue or unmoving being with Indira's death? He could've lived happily ever after since Indira would no longer be come in between or be a hurdle in their romance. I didn't understand his cold behavior towards Zara ever since Indira got kidnapped. As if the previous epi Rishi was poles apart from the current episode. Such was the level of inconsistent writing of his character. Another thing I'll never understand Zara acting jealous of a mentally ill patient.

3. OK. I agree Rishi couldn't get what Indu was trying to convey. I don't blame him for that but what about the things he's done and decisions taken after he brought Indira back to home. He committed everything by himself. He's responsible for all that. Even if he wanted to be with Zara and felt he loved her then, he could've done & handled things much better. But did he not Rishi overlook all of Indu's nonsense to Indira after InShi reunited? He had become overly protective of Indu and let her trashtalk mistreat Indira right infront of his eyes. He always put Indu into her place whenever she was being unnecessarily mean towards Zara when Shweta was there. Infact he started hiding & justifying Indu's mistakes since the Kabir track even when Indu made Kabir's handicapped daughter suffer. He was being exactly like Shweta. Shweta at least used to correct her at times. Infact Rishi mellowed down and started being way too lenient to Indu even when Rishi was married to Zara and Indu used to treat Zara like a bull crap. Indira was Indu's real mom yet Rishi never made attempt to make Indu respect Indira. Atleast Indu had a point for developing hate for Zara. She has grown up knowing Shweta and Rishi are her parents so obviously no kid would tolerate seeing a third woman coming in b/w her parents and taking her mom's place in his dad's life and having affair with Zara in broad daylight. She wasn't wrong to question their actions tbh. Cause she's never been told anything about Indira or who is her real mom. She's always seen Rishi mistreating Shweta. She doesn't know the story nah. How was that her fault? Her daughter was a bully I agree. She was wrong in calling Rishi with his name or not respecting him but if Rishi wanted he could've made her love him and call him papa long back if he can make Zara fall for him within a week who was just a stranger for Zara. Instead cvs shower him not having a good equation with his own daughter & not talking to her nicely based on some filmsy reason which was pure BS cause he himself ran after Zara who was exactly carbon copy of Indira. And Zara had the same spunk of Indira when she was introduced newly but later on she went onto become way way softer with each passing weeks Idk why ever since she fell for Rishi. Indira never mellowed down as far as I can remember.

Indu definitely wouldn't like seeing his dad being so engrossed and going after a married woman, preferring her, giving his life for her, jumping from the mountain with her from bomb blasting despite her calling him dad for the first time, calling him back, crying for him so he doesn't cost his life, waiting for him, didn't care about her daughter then. What's gonna happen to her if he dies. Obviously it didn't go down well with her. How would she understand when she's never been told? yet Rishi used to beat her up or went to hit her many a times. He stopped doing that Zara told him to not being too harsh with Indu. Tab yeh pyaar kaha gaya tha but when he actually should've been strict with Indu when Indu was openly bad-mouting INDIRA he didn't take a strong stand for her. Where had all his love for Indira gone? He was too harsh back then and he had become way too lenient with Indu later on. It should've been the middle ground which Indira did after a while. I do wonder sometimes did Rishi really wanted to be with Indira again and put so much effort to bring back Indira's memories and get her to normal self out of his love for Indira or cuz he had no other option but to go with her since Zara turned out to be a murderer. And wanted to be with Indira just for romance. Cause he's never been nice to Indira postleap as much he had been with Zara (apart from few manhandling instances he mostly listened to her never raised his voice on her or used force on her physically or pulled her even in anger or shoved her away like he did to Indira after InShi reunion postleap) Indira in preleap, cuz I don't remember being that desperate in getting Indira retreated when Zara was there. Maybe he thought Indira would never be fully normal or he never wanted Indira to come back to her full normal state so he can continue living that life under the same roof with both Indu and Zara forever since Indu would never go away leaving Indira or her original home till Indira's alive. His insensitive behavior towards Shweta was beyond me. Chalo when Zara appeared tab it was still understandable. But his behavior with Shweta when she was pregnant made him look like a typical MCP with zero empathy. I'd never understand his excessive hate for Shweta.

But he did let Indu rule and dominate & pressurise Rishi after InShi reunited. Why did they brought such a drastic change in his character? why did not the CVs thought about shaping his character as that type of a father when Indira wasn't there or before Zara appeared! Achanak se itne acche papa honeka bhoot sawar tabhi nehi tha even when He was married to Zara. He didn't fulfill all her demands back then like he was doing & justifying her behavior after InShi got back together. He used to stop Indira from slapping or scolding Indu but he let Zara slap Indu when Indu had insulted Rishi & supported Zara back then. People don't act selfishly in love. Also like you said similarly Indu being a kid wasn't wrong to having demanded to see her mom dad together. She wanted InShi to get married cause she desired to see her parents to see them stay together under the same roof as husband wife & family. Rishi should've thought about that too. Infact Rishi himself wanted to stay together as a family but when original Indira came back he had moved on with Zara and wanted to unite with her. Rishi became a doting father after Zara went out of his life. Most importantly Rishi not giving father's love to Indu based on such filmsy reason was the biggest BS cvs had shown. When you lose someone you love the most, you'd do anything to shower love on her last part of existence. Rishi's character had become so selfish and insensitive post-leap who only cared about his happiness and love-life, didn't give two hoots about the responsibilities he was supposed to be taking or even his own daughter for that matter. It looked like he started loving just cause after Indira's identical Zara appeared and entered in his life & house. Another thing idk if you've noticed or not but Rati was given way better outfits as Zara or even Husna for that matter than she wore as Indira. Infact entire starcast got the best styling and outfits during ZaShi affair. I guess production house spent all the money that they had earned from pre-leap on post-leap tracks till Indira appeared. Even after Indira came back. I remember ZaShi getting glossy outfits even during Zara's griha pravesh or even their marriage outfits looked so costly. Indira jab Rishi ke saath thi tab kabhi bhi itne acche get-up nehi dete the unhe but ZaShi ke time financially sab unpe use kiya. Idk why :( 

4. But Indira wasn't any random person. Yes Rishi had also done a lot for Indira but when actual time he should've been her protector, he didn't. People in love don't act selfishly either. Rishi didn't handle nicely the situation he was put in or whatever was infront of him. Indira wasn't just who! She was his eternal love for the longest time. He was barely living on her memories for 8yrs. How could he forget all that? Chalo forget everything, Indira named het house aftet his name & made him the owner yet Rishi did that to Indira. Indira wasn't just a passing affair of infatuation. People don't hesitate to support you & love you romantically when you're mentally and physically fine but when it comes to real support, most people fail like Rishi did. Celebrating his marriage with Zara in the same house, doing all those marriage rituals in the presence of someone who's mentally ill in the house especially of someone who wasn't mentally ill by birth and owns the house, isn't in her sense, yet loved him, could recognize him only, none else, her true love showed the lack of sensitivity in Rishi. 

Btw can you tell me why was Rishi acting indifferently with Indira in the initial episodes of when InShi reached Rishi's hometown? As if he cared less about Indira for a while. He's never behaved that way with Zara tho. I didn't understand Rishi's behavior towards Indira post-leap as if for a moment he loves her and in next scene he doesn't care about her. So fickle. Then he started romancing and loving & talking and treating her nicely after Indu told him off he's not that good as she thought him to be cause he loved Indira so much in Delhi but where has his love for Indira gone in his hometown all of a sudden? So did he start treating Indira nicely again because of Indu? not by himself or his own realization? I didn't get that part. What do you feel on this?

5. But he used to touch Indira tho! and I remember he let Shweta touch him pre-leap before things got ugly between Rishi & Shweta. Infact he used to console Mandira when she got raped.

6. No. I meant Zara not Indira. And then he should've stuck by his words Indira was his zimmedaari. Him going back to loving Indira was BS & feeling heartbroken and claiming rights on Indira as his husband, seeing Indira having feelings for someone else shouldn't have affected him. That whole thing looked unrealistic. Indira deserved to end up with someone who'd love her at any cost & accept her in any form or mental condition. He himself had said they're no longer married during Zara's presence. He didn't treat Indira as his wife back then. He used give reason of his marital status with Zara to not accept Indira and he used to claim to be in love with Zara (I'd never understand his love for Zara and choosing her & saying he'd love her even if she's not Indira because the foremost reason he fell for her cuz he thought of her as Indira and saw Indira's image in her & loved her for having Indira's characteristic traits and outer appearance, face, mannerisms, way of talking, he'd have never given Zara a second look if she didn't have Indira's face which is a FACT and he's admitted that time & again even when he was with Zara even after Indira came back that's why it made no sense when the original version is there why did CVs show him going for the identical cause Zara was like what Indira used to be), but that was never the reason. If he wanted he would've accepted Indira as his wife irrespective of his relationship status with Zara & marriage with Indira being cancelled for staying away from her for 7yrs like he did later on after Zara went out of their lives. It was absurd to see him referring to Indira as his wife outta nowhere despite not being her legal husband. He might have taken time a bit but he'd have chosen Indira for sure. That's why Indira was brought in that condition to make things easier for Rishi. Indira felt when she had amnesia unlike Rishi who did everything with his memory intact despite Indira coming back. I personally feel Rishi would've felt the real pain had Indira moved on with a guy in Rishi's presence with her memory intact. Thet would've been the real poetic justice. Karma would've played fair or had Indira kicked Rishi outta her life after regaining memories or even when he was with Zara. Btw I'm sure Indira would've never taken Rishi in her life had she known Rishi did everything with her or continued to romance Zara even after return and the whole stuff in detailing. That's why Rishi hid everything about Zara and didn't reveal anything to her & was being dishonest with her and lied throughout. Btw would Rishi have let Kabir take Indira (in normal state or mentally unstable) away with him or felt jealous, heartbroken had CVs showed the Kabir storyline when he was married to Zara? Ofc. people can fall in love more than one person in life but I've stated it above. and you can't love two person at the same time & if he fell in love with Zara for whatever reasons, how could he start loving Indira back all over again when he had declared he doesn't feel for the same way now. Aise wapas kaise aa sakta hein. It's not realistic even by ITV logics ðŸ˜† He had fun & enjoyed with both women. It's like pehlse se pyaar phir dusre se dusra galat nikla toh pehle se. Love ain't a game. Cvs made a joke outta love and marriage in HD. It's like he can jump into different ships whenever he wants. Why should he have all the fun? Either he was always in love with Indira but he was lying or didn't realize or had conflict & didn't want to admit, he had infatuation for Zara and Zara might leave him. Or Indira was just a rebound for him. He never felt for Indira the same way he felt for Zara and Indira pre-leap. People don't fall back in love in life with the 1st person again when you move on & fall in love with another person and when he/she turns out to be a bad person. Actually had Ishi phase of Indira had great potential, but cvs handled that track with terrible execution. It could not only have put Rishi in positive light but it could've made him to be the best husband/lover/male protagonist of all time on ITV and proved his true love & undying loyalty for Indira and all the craving, longing, pinning he had done for Indira made sense & looked convincing had he stood by Indira in that condition and accepted her as his love/wife, took care of her 24/7 to get herself retreated and make her better & brought her back to normal mental condition and old self with gradual & speedy recovery to reunite with her and get & have her back in his life and complete his family and lead a happy life with her again happily ever after. It would've put Rishi on pedestal and would've been such a beautiful track instead of butchering Rishi's character and their lovestory & the show itself. But stupid CVS can never come up with or think of such logical and sensible tracks. His heart beats for Indira only.

7. I was talking about moving on of Rishi's from Indira to Zara. Once you move on you move on. I meant to say you don't move back to the previous person when you claimed to have no longer any romantic feelings for her. I wanna ask you what position did Indira hold in Rishi's life & heart when Indira came back into his life after his marriage with Zara and he chose her as his love and Indira as zimmedaari. Did he have no feelings left in his heart for Indira? Even if he didn't then how could he fall back for Indira again? when that feeling died down completely, how did it rekindle? showed up again? came back or recreated? and if he had any feelings then what was that if he didn't have romantic feelings for her anymore?

Rishi moved on and let of Indira when he had Zara by his side & claimed to have not loving Indira anymore. But He did all that for his own interest only. It's not like he had no other choice but had to let go of her or was being forced to stay with Zara or accept her as his wife. He was stern about being with Zara only throughout that track.

8. Yeah. factually Shweta was Rishi's ex-wife not INDIRA cause both Rishi & Zara gave the reason of Indira not being Rishi's wife anymore neither she could claim rights on Rishi or as his wife in court cuz their marriage had been invalidated. and ZaShi were married at that time legally. They had hindu ritual marriage (2nd one infront of the society) too in Indira's presence by decieving Indu and Indira. That's what I was talking about. It was sooo wrong! They did Rishi's character so dirty maan. Rishi never divored Zara or remarried Indira either. It was ridiculous. Umm. You're not Indian? Divorce does exist on Hinduism. Indira's character is trulr unlucky. She never got receive passionate love of Rishi when she was with Rishi pre-leap but Rishi gave that to Zara in the form of Indira and when Indira came back, she couldn't get his love as he had wanted to unite and to be with another person. But Indira was truly immortal. I mean to think someone who was given 30days deadline of 3rd stage brain tumour, got up from the burning pyre one sudden day and lived and survived for 8yrs with tumour in her brain infact throughout that series. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT EVEN RETREATING HER TUMOUR? ðŸ¤£

9. Khan never died tho. He fled away without revealing Zara's identity. Do you remember Rishi's reaction & the following self conversation he was having with himself with Indira's photo frame in his room and he was crying inconsolably thinking about Zara's question will he love her even if she's not Indira. It showed his disagreement & no in silent mode and the conversation kinda showed his unwavering love for Indira and loyalty too. I thought cvs would never make Rishi or show him accepting or loving Zara even if she's not Indira. I so wish makers hadn't gone ahead with that route & Rishi admitting that but alas! I was surprised to see Rishi proposing Zara the next day that too in such lavish manner. Indira keliye toh kabhi aisa itna grand way kuch karne nehi dikhaya Rishi ko when he was with Indira! what could be the reason. any idea? aur where did he get money from? Indira ke time he's always shown to be unemployed and Indira's the bread earner and had no money even after post-leap reunion, the whole story line was based on that only. Whenever Indira's around Rishi is shown struggling to even earn 2rs. ðŸ˜† So you're saying Rishi chose to be with Zara even after Indira came back cause he had himself willingly proposed Zara for marriage and married her & gave her words he'd love her irrespective of her identity. If he hadn't done that he'd go ahead choosing Indira as his love & chose to stay with her irrespective of her mental condition?

10. Needs as in? So you are implying what he felt for Indira was stronger, more special and loved her more? If it was rare then how could he move on from Indira to Zara that too after Indira came back? Rishi wasn't in teenager back then. He was 28 or sth. and I didn't know that teenage innocent love is rare than the love people feel in their mid to late 20's. Indira toh loved & could recognize Rishi even in that condition which showed her loyalty and proved her true love for Rishi.

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago
Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Btw see the opening scene of this episode. Did they intent to show Indira affects Rishi and he's still always been in love with her subconsciously? Why was he crying like that while thinking about Indira's mom's words?

https://youtu.be/-yld_61YDEw

He had quite a similar reaction in the previous episode too as if something really hit him very hard.

https://youtu.be/qEbeMYJJyT0

But wasn't that Rishi who wanted to be with Zara and said they're no longer husband wife now!? Why's he feeling so bad when Kutumb gave him a reality check or it was for some other reason?

Man I loved this episode so much. But can you tell me why did Rishi go onto hug Indira after she wiped his tears off or he was wiping his own tears right after he entered the room?

https://youtu.be/JnuN9UK-mDE

Also, in the opening scene of this episode he talks about having his family back & previous life. What did he mean by family? cause with Zara he could never complete his full family cause Indu would stay with Indira & it's not possible to lead a happy family life with Zara/Indu together.

https://youtu.be/RUPxijEYM2A

btw I'll forever be pissed at makers for keeping Indira's character away for such a long time almost for 6 months. I still dunno why they did that.

Btw if you remember that episode Rishi finds Indira out in mental asylum after 8yrs. That episode did give vibe of Rishi is still in subconsciously in love with Indira and He didn't know what explanation he'd give to Zara and the way he was expressing and said those things to Indira while she was in unconscious state, it did seem he wasn't aware of Indira's mental condition till Indira woke up and started acting like a kid. He was in two thoughts and was in conflict how he'd face Indira & said how he's suffered to every moment to see just a single glimpse of hers and he was seemingly ignoring Zara's call too when he was with Indira at that moment (that was shown at least I feel it was Zara who was calling him. Nah). Idk why did they keep changing the consistency in every episode? What do you feel was he always in love with Indira only & her persona (subconsciously or consciously).

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago