PreRish: Moments P151 Just to say.. NOTE P153 new link! - Page 78

Posted: 3 years ago

Wow. I am totally in love with Kukki. The pace of the story is fantastic. 

Sneha falling asleep in Rishabh's arm 😳😳

The bond of Kukki and Rishabh is just adorable.

WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE.

Originally posted by oa2019

loved Kukki & Sneha's interaction,  cute & sweet.  Kukki is sweet, lovely & intelligent just like her father 😆.  would love to see how the new dynamics affect the moments to come, can't wait

I particularly like Kuki because I can mirror a bit of Rishabh slightly differently so but mirror him In a different way non the less and think that's interesting. 

I've got two kids in this now to look out for and give limelight to! how will I manage. 

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

I don't know which one is the best update because undoubtedly this one is but again the one before previous was and then the list goes on 🥺 

This update was the first thing I read and it made me instantly feel 

&

You have overdone yourself. 🥺 

Aw thank -- so sweeet last night I thought well I don't know if these are getting better or worse??? 

Some will like these ones over other moments I think.. others not so much.

thank you for keeping me on track, reminding me to update and generally being here! 

Originally posted by jagrutid

I particularly like Kuki because I can mirror a bit of Rishabh slightly differently so but mirror him In a different way non the less and think that's interesting. 

I've got two kids in this now to look out for and give limelight to! how will I manage. 

I didn't eat both of them because I know there are awesome moments coming when I would eat the two 🥺😘🥺😘🥺😘☺️❤️

Aw thank -- so sweeet last night I thought well I don't know if these are getting better or worse??? 

Some will like these ones over other moments I think.. others not so much.

thank you for keeping me on track, reminding me to update and generally being here! 

this was realistic more than that perfectly fitting to the characters. Especially Kuki the way she is ☺️💖 wanted more of the sisters but then Kuki needs her time too 💖☺️ aww she is so cute that I will eat her ☺️☺️

It would lovely to see how Kuki adjusts being the older child, all these years she has been the apple & center of everyone's attention so now with sneha I would like to see her reaction ☺️

I'm sure you'll do great 👍🏼

Originally posted by esha143

Awwwdorable.... Cuteness overload alert!! Kukki surely proves she's Rishabh's daughter in every instance.... The way she's reassuring him😆..... The interaction between Kukki and Sneha is so natural here....in general accordance with their respective ages.....and the way you showed the slight confusion on Kukki's part is really good... All these small nuiances make up the big moment really.... And how adorable it is to see Sneha falling asleep in Rishabh's arms...be sure to give these small Sneha and Rishabh moments from now on please,they sure make the day for us...loved the update very much 💕

I think the little things have become my favourite like Sneha falling a sleep, I try to keep drip feeding you the children too amongst all the other stuff. thank you for always following and posting your thoughts on the thread its always lovely to hear from those who read. 

Edited by jagrutid - 3 years ago

Originally posted by lovelife235

Wow. I am totally in love with Kukki. The pace of the story is fantastic. 

Sneha falling asleep in Rishabh's arm 😳😳

The bond of Kukki and Rishabh is just adorable.

WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE.

I think pace is something that really frustrated me with the show so I want this thread to move along nicely and hopefully you'll like the moments that come to mind. 

Kuki has grown up with just her her Pa so I think that should come through.

thank you so much  really appreciate the time and love that this thread gets.!  thanks 

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

I didn't eat both of them because I know there are awesome moments coming when I would eat the two 🥺😘🥺😘🥺😘☺️❤️

No eating unless you want a angry RB on your case🤣