Fan Fictions

PreRish: Moments P151 Just to say.. NOTE P153 new link! - Page 7

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks glad you enjoyed it I think the potential to write some good content was in the 8 years.. and it’s just interesting and intriguing. 

I completely agree with you those 8 years have so much to write about. As nothing in the show has been disclosed about those 8 years, it allows us to interpret that time in so many ways and I am absolutely loving this one😊

Will try to write few more small chapters this evening 

Will be waiting. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

A

W

E

S

❤️

M

E

!

Edited by -jass- - 4 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
jagrutid thumbnail
Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😒 That means bhaut sara wait..

No problem.. I will wait 🤗

jagrutid thumbnail

King and Queen Part 2 

She watched him as he rearranged some pieces on the board to make two pieces stand out. -The king and the queen.

His tone true to his personality very distinct.

“More important than winning is protecting what you care about, the king protects the queen, the queen protects the king. The same principle applies in good business.”

“You seem distracted Prerna, he calls her out as he’d notices she seemed somewhat dazed. If your mind is with Mr Basu then ..” he only got part way before Prerna jumped in.

“It’s not!! Aap Aisa kaise keh bhi sakte hai ,I’m not thinking about him.. I’m thinking about you!!!”

She says in a huff and then leaves taking him by surprise.

“Oh god “.. she thought as ran the tap at the kitchen sink and put a glass under it. 

What was to heart had rolled off her tongue.

She was flustered but the cold water helped as did kuki who was painting at the  kitchen table. 

“Mom see my painting!” She said holding up a piece of paper  with colourful splashes of paint. 

Prerna smiled, she walked over to the table and took a seat next to kuki.

“Very pretty” she said. 

A minute or two later as kuki and Prerna spoke Rishab walked in. 

He smiled first and foremost at  his daughter, complimented her art skills and asked her to give them for a few minutes. 

Once Kuki had climbed off and trundled out of sight Rishab gave Prerna his attention.  

“Aap theekh hai” He asked, his eyebrows a little furrowed. She looked towards him a glance as he took a seat next to her.

“I’m sorry, if that was offensive” he said putting his hand over hers.

She didn’t know what to say he was obviously better at calmly digesting things. 

“I know what it is like to be distracted like that.”

She looked surprised, was he saying he had felt the same at one time or another or about her?

Again he had that intriguing look in his eyes. He was quick to follow up on his words whilst she thought on that more. 

“You need to make a choice Miss Sharma, what’s more important your distraction or your mission.?” He’d gone from Rishab to business shark in a matter of words. 

She was accustomed to his two sides now.

“I want both,” she replied. He gave her a different look of the eyes as she expressed her view. 

“If you can have both I can too” that meant if he could live with her, his distraction and attraction that he never talks about and still be the all mighty Bajaj then she could too.

The fact that he was Impressed showed his eyes, she had put down a fair challenge. 

“Very well, deal with the distraction first ”He said smoothly..

“I suggest marriage.  Once the novelty of being Mrs Bajaj wears off you’ll be able to focus on your goal again.”

He spoke like it was just a trival matter.  Only  his eyes seemed meaningful after which he simply stood and began to walk off. 

“Did you just propose ?” She needed a second.

“I did” he said without looking back.

A moment witnesssed by Kuki who was stood at the kitchen entrance with a big smile and clapping hands. Making both Prerna and Rishab smile and more so realise that they were about to remarry.

Next: Just husband and wife

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Very nice.... So they are going to deal with both of their distractions by marrying again... Looking forward to seeing them as Mr and Mrs Bajaj

jagrutid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: esha143

Very nice.... So they are going to deal with both of their distractions by marrying again... Looking forward to seeing them as Mr and Mrs Bajaj

exactly this 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Hehehe I love such proposal scenes. ❤️☺️😍 Minimal yet the best 😍

jagrutid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Hehehe I love such proposal scenes. ❤️☺️😍 Minimal yet the best 😍

thanks I just couldn’t imagine a lovey dovey grand sort of proposal or declaration of love from RB sort of character.