PreRish: Moments P151 Just to say.. NOTE P153 new link! - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks all for Will reply to everyone tomorrow hope you’re all well !

Read all 2 and a half parts in a go. What an interesting take on 8 years of Prerna and Rishabh they spent away from everyone in London, that CVs are least bothered to explore. Loved it!

When can we expect part 2 of King and Queen. Eagerly waiting to know where their chess conversation ends up. 

Originally posted by esha143

So she has started to take notice of him.... Observing his interactions with various levels of people.... That's really good.... His explanation of chess is intriguing and in a way beautiful.... The king and queen have each others backs.... Hope to them both like that in the future... And her anger at his wrong presumption is rather cute😆....now I'm anticipating his reaction to her declaration..... Waiting to read more.... 

👋🏽 Hi thanks for reading I enjoyed writing this .. I think it’s the little things that are the most interesting.

Originally posted by aisha_ranbir8

Hey finally Prerna coming out of her grief and focusing on herself and has started taking notice of Rishab .. his personality .. his way of conducting himself.. and thought process... Loved the chess scene.. leaving both of them speechless in the end.. please continue soon.. eager to read more.. thank you :)

The little things say a lot I think, yes the last chapter is all about prernas sudden realisation for her feelings for Rishab

Originally posted by Annu8193

Nice parts....

I read all three ..👏

Journey of new prerna as mrs Bajaj....

King Nd queen ❤️

Waiting for next....

thank you !! Like Your profile picture Stay with this and enjoy the rest..

Originally posted by MR21

Good that Prerna started taking interest in other household things, rather than crying in her pain. And great that she started observing him, how he interacts when it's work-related, and how he interacts with his house staff. 

I liked the chess reference. She thought the game is to win. But he clarified that it is to save the things/thee ones whom you care for. She did surprise him saying that she is thinking about him.

Nice update. Waiting for the next one.

..there was a nice message in the chess moment I hope and a nice clue too. Thanks for reading. 

thanks for coming bk to read yet a little more on this 

Thanks .. love hope you liked it 

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

Read all 2 and a half parts in a go. What an interesting take on 8 years of Prerna and Rishabh they spent away from everyone in London, that CVs are least bothered to explore. Loved it!

Thanks glad you enjoyed it I think the potential to write some good content was in the 8 years.. and it’s just interesting and intriguing. 

When can we expect part 2 of King and Queen. Eagerly waiting to know where their chess conversation ends up. 

Will try to write few more small chapters this evening