PreRish: Moments P151 Just to say.. NOTE P153 new link! - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Asya99

Loved it hope you update next part soon.

will do thanks 

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Beautiful and heartwarming! ❤️

I'm glad you decided to write something on those 8 years. 

me too ! Hope you like it 

Originally posted by Javeria3991

Awesome 

It feel so nice reading your stories again 

good to see you again 😌

You were to give the update 😫

Sorry sorry sorry for the delay. Adjusting to this whole work from home virus situation! Hope you’re all well. 
sorry specially to Waqtzaya 

Two: The gentleman and the Businessman

Kuki found Prerna sat by the window side of the garden. She remained alone these last few days and Rishab let her have her space. She spent a lot of time in empty rooms of his home out out in front of the window as she was now. 

She needed to battle her demons herself, she needed to grieve for her daughter and in time she would come around.

In a similar moment of solitude is Prerna lost in thought when she feels Kuki climb into her lap with what looks like a school book and a pencil. 

“Can you help me with my homework, papa is on the phone.”

Perna smiled, dikhao she said Rishab had having various business meetings all day.  all afternoon. 

He could at least find a few minutes for his daughter she thought seeing the frown on Kuki what she would have done to have Sneha Back in her arms, he didn’t know how lucky he was.? She’d take that up with him as soon as he was off that call of his!!  Kuki had been waving her book in Prernas face for some time now. 

Kuki had a list of English words to learn.

This weeks words all started with the letter ‘G’

G for Green 

G for Grass 

G for  Goldfish 

And there was one difficult word Kuki couldn’t say let alone write. 

G for Gentleman 

kuki looked up at Prerna confused. 

Prerna smiled the school teacher must put in one difficult word in every week and Kukis face showed she hated that. 

Her little face looked confused and more confused. 

Prerna wondered how she could explain this.

“A gentleman well, is someone like your father.”

“Someone who holds doors open for you

“Someone who speaks gently.”

“Buys you lunch” 

“Helps you into your chair at the dining table

“Gives you his coat when the weather turns cold.”

“Yes that’s my papa!” Agrees Kuki with a big smile which makes Prerna smile too. 

Before Prerna could help Kuki spell the word little Kuki had seen that her papa was off the phone now from over Pernas shoulder. She kissed Prernas cheek and and then jumped off to walk towards her fathers office just a few steps away. 

Kuki put her head around the surface of Rishabs glass office door! 

He could feel his daughter, turning around he smiled calling her in and then taking a seat back in his arm chair.

Kuki ran in within seconds and climbed into his lap. 

“Let’s see what you’ve learnt today then.”

He says playfully but attentively but opening up kookies book. Kookie calls out all the words beginning with the letter G she had learnt today.  He was pleased and forever impressed with his daughter. 

“Prerna mom helped me”, Rishab wasn’t sure if he should have corrected his daughter from calling Prerna mom but let it pass by this once. 

“Glass, Grass. Green, Gentleman” calls out Kuki.

Prerna mom says your a “gentleman”

Rishabs eyes change for a moment as he takes that as a compliment. 

“Pa I’m hungry now” says Kuki putting her head into her fathers chest. 

“It is nearly dinner time, Go and ask George what’s for dinner I’ll be down in a minute okay.”

Kuki agrees, climbs off out of her pas lap and trundles off to leave the room.

As kuki leaves Rishab hears two knocks on the office door. 

It was Prerna stood just outside

“Come in” 

Prerna walks in looking like something other than her grief was on her mind. “Kuki pura din aap ka intazar kar rahin thi aap apne kam se kuch vakt nahin nikal sakte” ( Kukis been waiting for you all day can you not take a little time out for her!”)

It was the first time in days Prerna was speaking her heart about something, he didn’t mind that she was calling him out in fact he found it refreshing.

It was a sign that she was coming out of her emotional state and noticing the world around her. 

“Point taken ham aage se khyal rakhenge” (I’ll be mindful of it in the future) 

“Sirf khyal rakhna kafi nahin hai Mr Bajaj be there for her .. wish I could be there for my daughter.”

He understood her sentiment but it also hurt his ego a little. 

“3 hours of my time this afternoon made me 300 hundred Million Miss Sharma, defeated 3 of the biggest bussniess figures in the world and secured my daughters future for years to come. 

That I’d argue is also being their for my daughter. 

Now if you’d excuse me”. He said about to fix the fastenings of his suit and leave his chair.  

In that split second Prerna noticed attributes in Rishab Bajaj she lacked. 

He was smooth he was stern, he was sensible, he was strong. All of which she admired and knew she was missing. 

“Rukiyey Mr Bajaj” (“Wait”)

Teach me how to be successful, powerful, stronger and better.. better than the Basus better than the world. 

Rishab thought for a moment, he would agree if he believed what he saw in her eyes and he did. 

Okay we start tomorrow he said tucking his hands into his pockets  - be prepared to see the businessman rather than the gentleman tomorrow Miss Sharma. 

Prerna  watched him walk past and out of the room with a funny feeling of achievement which gave flight to her heart. 

after a moment he heard him speak again and turned to the door where he had his back to her, “And Prerna Kuki is still your daughter as much as she is mine.” 

Next: Becoming Mrs Bajaj 

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago

Awwwh this is G FOR GREAT 

G FOR GOOD 

G FOR GO TO BE THE BEST SO FAR UPDATE 🤗

Hey loved it !! Rishab is truly a gentleman.. liked their little nok jhok... Happy that Prerna came out of her grief and was ready to move on.. please continue soon.. eagerly waiting for next part ...Thank you !!

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

Awwwh this is G FOR GREAT 

G FOR GOOD 

G FOR GO TO BE THE BEST SO FAR UPDATE 🤗

thanks sorry for keeping you waiting my friend just couldn’t get away from the day job !

Originally posted by aisha_ranbir8

Hey loved it !! Rishab is truly a gentleman.. liked their little nok jhok... Happy that Prerna came out of her grief and was ready to move on.. please continue soon.. eagerly waiting for next part ...Thank you !!

thanks 

Originally posted by jagrutid

thanks sorry for keeping you waiting my friend just couldn’t get away from the day job !

awwwh no issues work and family comes first always 🤗