She killed it👏

Posted: 4 years ago

I must say Nia has stole the show starting from the dance her moves are so beautiful❤her happiness when she meets her baa❤Then BrinDev sizzling romance❤Then her pain for not able to control her emotions when dev is with her❤Then turning is to sexy naagin and killing one of the cousin👏👏👏Nia as Brinda is a powerpack😍😍😍

Are the Cousins Culprits As Nayantara was never killed...Though their intension was to kill Nayantara It was Vishaka who took the form of Nayantara Then...

Originally posted by koolsam

Are the Cousins Culprits As Nayantara was never killed...Though their intension was to kill Nayantara It was Vishaka who took the form of Nayantara Then...

But Brinda don't know na her sister is alive standing infront of her trying to destroy her gor what i don't know 

And poor Brinda keeps saying my sister 

Nia was as always fantastic she was nailing it

Yes yesterday episode was superb ! Our Naagin is back ! I must say Nia is a brilliant actress . Thank u creatives for this lovely episode ! Nia well done ! 

Nia is a top class actress she is perfect ❤️love you dear 

In twitter some making unnecessary nonsense and it's clear shown that they are jealous 

Anyways Nia Brinda BrinDev matters to us

My girl always rocks 😍❤️Proud of you Nia Sharma ❤️

Nia is the most finest actress she can bring lyf to any character she do 😍Kudos to her and her talent👏🏻

She was lovely yaar ❤️❤️❤️

She is a trendsetter ❤️❤️She is a fantastic actress

She is way too brilliant dear

She stole the show ❤️