My POV on KHKT Season 2 / Jahaan Tum Wahaan Hum

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

As a lot of respective forum members their ideas. I would like to share my ideas too 🙈

Practically i think second season will be continuation so lets begin -

S2. E1 (Date - 18 / 05 / 2020)

The episode begins with a short leap of few months. Rohit and Sonakshi are extremely busy in their lives. Rohit is busy in medical duties whereas Sona is busy in the promo shoots, dubbings of her new show. They dont have time to spend with each other at all. So Veena (who is now so called positive MIL and mom) and Naren decided to send them on a honeymoon. Rohit and Sonakshi denied but later agreed. They went on a honeymoon and spend time.

On the other hand, Tanya and Pari are good friends and enjoying their time with the baby. But Pari is slightly selfish regarding her model career. Meanwhile, Pooja is busy in her fashion boutique has found a love interest in her life. Rohan is missing. On the other hand, Ronakshi are having their lovely vacations.

Although i am ending it here, but the theme could be "Kya Rohit aur Sonakshi apne career or relationship ko balance karke ek saath chal payenge"....

But morely this is starplus so i feel S2 will directly begin with Sonakshi is pregnant and Rohit is finding difficulties in balancing his private life and medical life !!!! 🙄

OMG sooo many ideas. 🙊

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

I wish we got season2😒

your ideas are nice

@Priya Even if we get season 2 we may get KarPika but i have doubt whether they will continue the first season or a fresh new story will be introduced. ðŸ¤”

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Neonholic

@Priya Even if we get season 2 we may get KarPika but i have doubt whether they will continue the first season or a fresh new story will be introduced. ðŸ¤”

You know I don't mind if it's a new story. Karpika should be there. Everything else would only work if they are the leads.. But ideal would be to see Ronakshi and their story continue from where they left off. 

But why the hell star plus shut this show so suddenly?? Considering that, I honestly beleive they will not bring season 2. I truly hate this channel. They are not even telecasting KhKt now which also suggest they are done with our show..I mean if they want to attract new viewers now would be the ideal time.. 

Hell with this channel. I really hope they continue to struggle for their crime against this show and the fans. Want this channel to remain at 4th or below in ranking for a considerable time..

Second best thing would be we get another show from sandeep with the same cast members in another channel..

Missing KHKT & Ronakshi..