Why insulting teju in the name of fun too much? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by juwi

she is my favorite contestant but I guess she appears dumb to others because she doesn't think before speaking... She is just so pure in anyway and every way! 

But I kinda disagree on this point that Rohit Shetty insults her or is mean towards her... I know in Saturday's episode he shouted at her when she was helping malishka but I guess it was because she was stepping on roaches which is not allowed in show or not a very kind act... I know she was being kind to malishka but in the show they try not to harm living beings... I even noticed shivin gesturing her to step back... 

I also think Rohit Shetty kinda thinks high of himself... But I don't really think he is being insulting or biased towards anyone... 

@Bold - He yelled at her when few cockroaches fell on him

Originally posted by Unicorn67

I won’t deny she is kinda dumb by nature but she is also very naive or am not sure if she is acting to go overboard with it but we have to admit she, Dharmesh and Ada are the most strong player! So far I really liked Ada khan she looked kinda mature, strong and wise one among all. But RS being a jerk with her most of the time I think its beyond rude and kinda insulting! Hope he gets some backlashes he really thinks himself alot quiet something 🤢

@Bold - He already received backlash from audience for that promo hence they edited that part

Teju is like a pet to the Team ..its not purposely that they are  insulting her..its more like they enjoy her  questions and actions which are mostly innocent type.

She sometimes talk without filter too like the way she referred about  wax stunt were ammu got favoured even without doing stunts which even we  viewers were not happy with the output.

Rohit is  the  host  so he expect  to be treated in that way which Teju fails to give..so his reaction are based on that..But its all momentary reactions for Rohit and nothing a serious kind of.(may be he has phobia himself of creepy creature..who knows)

every one is working hard in this show put your self in that situation no-one is being biased or negative to each other yes teju i think is preparing  herself for b 14 to be like sans ,please all of us just watch the showand should be proud of them ,no need to be nagetive please we are fed-up already by the negativety in bb13 forum.just chill.

Originally posted by kooki07

every one is working hard in this show put your self in that situation no-one is being biased or negative to each other yes teju i think is preparing  herself for b 14 to be like sans ,please all of us just watch the showand should be proud of them ,no need to be nagetive please we are fed-up already by the negativety in bb13 forum.just chill.

Please.....stop comparing her with others.....she is not preparing for bb and she already rejected bb last 3 years and even in latest IV she told she wont accept in coming years....

And KKK was shooted in Aug  

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago

When the show started I didn't expect I will start liking tejasvi soo much. I don't like how Rohit talk's to her. Even Karan & Dharmesh mock her. I find it insulting. Idiot's! I am okay with shiven, Ada & Tanna who mostly mind their own business. Others are just too much specially Amruta is annoying.

This season dil jeet liya teju ne♥️ 

I don’t know about this completely because I don’t follow the show.

But from what I’ve noticed, I think Patel and Tanna are little extra judgemental at times, Tanna a lot lesser now tho!