Frequent Posters

ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Piya2000

Hii everyone I'm piya new to this forum 

And I am a silent reader 

All the stories of this forum are amazing and in short my one stop destination 

Actually I need a help to find a story in which prerna suffers memory loss by accident and mr bajaj also gets  injured while saving her and remembers only mr bajaj....and all family members misunderstand that she is pregnant with mr bajajs child 

Can anyone please help.....🙂🙂

Piya

Hey Piya🤗

There's a similar story written by Mishti😆 I shall find the link for you😆

ilazyair thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Hi Piya!!

Is this the story you are talking about?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5148463

This link 🤣 thankies mere taraf se bhi🤣

ilazyair thumbnail

Originally posted by: JIYA_22

No more new episodes🤓

Iss week ka pakka milega😆 next week doubtful😆

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Mahi is in role.. kaha thi iyea sab itne din smiley37

Muse kho diye the bas....🤣

But now I am back on track.😎

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

Aaj tum aur tumhari partner mood mein ho hasa hasa ke maregi kya tum dono

Abhi toh humne shuru hi kiya hai....aage aage dekhooo😎😎

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

Rishabh and Prerna walk out of the kitchen, ignoring a certain someone who his rubbing his forehead. The conversation between them as they go up the stairs, taking one step at a time..

Rishabh : Waise Mrs. Bajaj I hope iss ghar ke rooms soundproof ho.

Prerna : Kyun...

Rishabh flicking her nose with his sticky fingers : Kyun? You are asking me kyun? Mrs. Bajaj you are aware right that you are too loud in the bedr....

Prerna placing her hand on Rishabh's mouth,  : Sheesh Mr. Bajaj.. Kuch bhi bolte ho aap... She shies

Rishabh  : Achha jii, Meri Prerna sharmathi bhi hai..I tho thought, she is loud and a junglee billi in the bedroom.

Prerna  : Chup, bade besharam hogaye hai aap.

Rishabh : Excuse Me, main besharam nahi hoon and you are a junglee billi inside the bedroom, washroom and every other room with me and mere pass saboot hai to prove it, remember the scratch marks on my back from yesterday night.

Prerna  : Rishhh...abhhh.. Ba..s.... Uski saansein phoolne lagti hai..

Rishabh  : Maine toh abhi shuru bhi kahan kiya hai my love... Let us go darling and have some palang tod fun... And in the blink of the eye Rishabh scoops Prerna in his arms and goes up the flight of stairs

Entering the bedroom he kicks the door shut...

After entering, they both took a glance of the bedroom which was once upon a time *their* and looked at one another and smiled.

P: Kuch yaad aaya aapko Mr.Bajaj ye room dekh ke?

RB(chukled and started complaining while moving around): Haan bilkul. Aap yaha bed par soti thi aur mein waha couch par!!Peeth ki band bajti thi but Aapse pyaar tha....Aapne yahi par mujhe blame kiya tha but maine sab chup chap suna kyuki Aapse pyaar tha..(moves forward and keeps speaking)...Aapne yahi par kaha tha ki humara relationship bf gf jaisa nahi aap mujhe nahi manegi isliye maine khud hi sorry bol diya jab galti bhi nhi thi kyuki Aapse pyaar thaa.....Yahi Par maine aapko dhakka diya tha when you were trying to protect .....husshhh...Never Mind,I still pushed you knowing that ki Aap pregnant thiii.... Bardasht nhi kar paa raha tha aapko kisi aur ke saath dekh ke... kyuki Aapse pyaar thaa aur... (he closed his eyes and took a deep breath when he opened it was full of tears) 😭

Prerna rubs her nose against his,both closed their eyes and felt each other. Tears started rolling from his eyes and made its way to her cheeks. She opened her eyes and planted soft kisses on his cheeks where the last traces of his tears were....!

P: Mujhe aap bilkul pasand nhi Mr.Bajaj. 

(while making angry face)

RB(raises his eyebrows): Kyuu???? Ab maine kya kiya?? Mujhe nhi bolna chahiye thaa kyaa!???.... S..HH...IT!! I'm sorry flow flow mein....

P: Aapne kyu kaha *Aapse pyyaar tha!?* Iska kya matlb hai ab nhi hai...Main Ab pasand nhi ....Nakchidi billi pasand thi Junglee billi nhi??

RB (chuckles) : Aap pagal hai aur mujhe fir bhi iss pagal se pyaar krke aur lutne mein intrest hai☺️😆...

P(in an innocent tone):Hum Yaha thod Fodd krne aaye the...Socha tha ki Junglee billi iss sher ke upar naaye pyaare pyaard nishan degi but I guess maine aapke dil ko kuch gehre zakhm aur nishan diye the jisse aap aajtak ubhar nahi paaye ho.... 

Business mein Apne partner ka nuksaan krne par bharpai karni padti haiinaa??...(pouts cutely)🤪

RB nods giving his innocent smilee...

P: Toh Ab Compensation banta hainaa??? Khush krna padega!!

P: Toh ek Kaam krte hai shuru se shuruat krte hai....Couch se Ouuch ki Shuruat???!!! Main bhi toh jaanu kitna dard saha hai aapne!!! (chuckles)

RB lays her down on the couch . He was over her. As soon as he tried to reach for her lips,she pulled him over and turned this sides. Now she was over him and dominating him. 😎She started unbuttoning his shirt and he started planting soft kisses over her tender arms. Out of super excitement she throwed her sandle over the other couples photo frame and it fell down. BAMMMMMMM!!! 

Both of them looked at it and bit their lips and started laughing and said *Paise boht hai bhar denge....Pehle thodi aur TODD PHODDD machale* 🤪

P.S SORRY FOR TYPOS AND LATE UPDATE,I  WAS BUSY WITH PERSONAL STUFFS...HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!! 

@Sur- Sorry partner boht late ho gyaa...❤️

Edited by rmahi25 - 4 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail

Congratulations for New AT❤️

posting an old edit😆

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Love's my religion but he was my faith

Something so sacred so hard to replace

Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace

All wrapped in one he was so many sins

Would have done anything everything for him

And if you ask me I would do it again

No need to imagine

'Cause I know it's true

They say "all good boys go to heaven"

But bad boys bring heaven to you

It's automatic

It's just what they do

They say "all good boys go to heaven"

But bad boys bring heaven to you

You don't realize the power they have

Until they leave you and you want them back

Nothing in this world prepares you for that

I'm not a sinner he wasn't the one

Had no idea what we would become

There's no regrets I just thought it was fun

❤️

rmahi25 thumbnail

Copy pasting the dialoguebaazi and scenebaazi from AT number 195 (link below)..

Rishabh and Prerna walk out of the kitchen, ignoring a certain someone who his rubbing his forehead. The conversation between them as they go up the stairs, taking one step at a time..

Rishabh : Waise Mrs. Bajaj I hope iss ghar ke rooms soundproof ho.

Prerna : Kyun...

Rishabh flicking her nose with his sticky fingers : Kyun? You are asking me kyun? Mrs. Bajaj you are aware right that you are too loud in the bedr....

Prerna placing her hand on Rishabh's mouth,  : Sheesh Mr. Bajaj.. Kuch bhi bolte ho aap... She shies

Rishabh  : Achha jii, Meri Prerna sharmathi bhi hai..I tho thought, she is loud and a junglee billi in the bedroom.

Prerna  : Chup, bade besharam hogaye hai aap.

Rishabh : Excuse Me, main besharam nahi hoon and you are a junglee billi inside the bedroom, washroom and every other room with me and mere pass saboot hai to prove it, remember the scratch marks on my back from yesterday night.

Prerna  : Rishhh...abhhh.. Ba..s.... Uski saansein phoolne lagti hai..

Rishabh  : Maine toh abhi shuru bhi kahan kiya hai my love... Let us go darling and have some palang tod fun... And in the blink of the eye Rishabh scoops Prerna in his arms and goes up the flight of stairs.

Entering the bedroom he kicks the door shut...smiley42

(https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152992767)

Mahiiiii.......Partner Continue...🤣 

Doneee❤️🤗

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Breaking free from the shackles that had caged her, she went down the darkest path and only to rise from the ashes with her armor (Rishabh Bajaj) alongside her HUMESHA, we now have a Prerna reborn, she is a new Prerna, She is Rishabh's PRERNA..smiley42

Prerna's Resurrection with her Armour Bajju