Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

😃 ðŸĪ— 

Thanks for the compliment. Now I am not any Sadhu and won't fake that it was necessary for the story. ðŸĪŠ I just needed to blast her for the way she belittled Adi in every sequence during that particular Track. But other than that, I agree with you. Not just Pari but I have issue when they make the kids to play cupid and they come up with silly idea without realizing the gravity of the matter.   

Vedashree definitely was the star in that Track apart from the last emotional blackmailing part. 

Thanks dear! I think it's safe to say that I played the Devil's advocate here. In no way it was justified for Piya to leave him and they didn't give any insight into her feelings in the show. So I tried to analyze it from all the angles. Like how each person in her life had their role in shaping up her decision and how she became selfish for a valid reason. Not justified but valid enough. 

True! I know you think I went overboard during Dev Track and probably it is true too. But preleap, he was an amazing dad. He started fighting again because of his dream of Divya that in honor of his lost family he should become a Reevavanshi again. And later, he decided to quit again when Piya and Saavi were in danger, despite both of them showing strong opposition to the idea.

But post leap, either he was too weak or a robotic guy functioning and repeating Divya ne ye kiya tha, Divya ne woh kiya tha. It was completely out of his character graph if we compare pre-leap and post-leap. ðŸĪ” 

Of course it was. that's why I took full creative liberty to write this OS completely from my POV.

Because neither Piya nor Ansh's action made any sense.

Piya who had impulsively become a mermaid just because she couldn't see Adi cry, even though took precaution but threw a knife towards Rahul, fought with Shalaka also for Adi - she just received a divorce letter and left Adi like he didn't matter!!!!! ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē That was the most incoherent thing they could come up with.

Ansh's character assassination was even more horrible. When Piya endangered the entire family during Shalaka Track, he showed belief on her. He understood that Divya had a reason behind her actions, faced those good for nothing Makshikas' rejection for being a Davaansh. But all of a sudden, Divya became power hungry, Piya a murderer and not to mention how he had separated Adi from Piya in the camp while showing full faith on Bhasmika.

None of these actions made any sense. I would actually be satisfied if they had shown Ansh was being controlled by Mohana or being possessed because even after all the good he has done in the past and then in the later tracks, those incidents just can't be justified. 

Makers did the blunder by thinking a YRKKH stunt would bring them TRP while Nazar has always been loved for being freed of Kitchen politics.  

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

😃 ðŸĪ— 

Thanks for the compliment. Now I am not any Sadhu and won't fake that it was necessary for the story. ðŸĪŠ I just needed to blast her for the way she belittled Adi in every sequence during that particular Track. But other than that, I agree with you. Not just Pari but I have issue when they make the kids to play cupid and they come up with silly idea without realizing the gravity of the matter.   

Vedashree definitely was the star in that Track apart from the last emotional blackmailing part. 

Thanks dear! I think it's safe to say that I played the Devil's advocate here. In no way it was justified for Piya to leave him and they didn't give any insight into her feelings in the show. So I tried to analyze it from all the angles. Like how each person in her life had their role in shaping up her decision and how she became selfish for a valid reason. Not justified but valid enough. 

True! I know you think I went overboard during Dev Track and probably it is true too. But preleap, he was an amazing dad. He started fighting again because of his dream of Divya that in honor of his lost family he should become a Reevavanshi again. And later, he decided to quit again when Piya and Saavi were in danger, despite both of them showing strong opposition to the idea.

But post leap, either he was too weak or a robotic guy functioning and repeating Divya ne ye kiya tha, Divya ne woh kiya tha. It was completely out of his character graph if we compare pre-leap and post-leap. ðŸĪ” 

Of course it was. that's why I took full creative liberty to write this OS completely from my POV.

Because neither Piya nor Ansh's action made any sense.

Piya who had impulsively become a mermaid just because she couldn't see Adi cry, even though took precaution but threw a knife towards Rahul, fought with Shalaka also for Adi - she just received a divorce letter and left Adi like he didn't matter!!!!! ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē That was the most incoherent thing they could come up with.

Ansh's character assassination was even more horrible. When Piya endangered the entire family during Shalaka Track, he showed belief on her. He understood that Divya had a reason behind her actions, faced those good for nothing Makshikas' rejection for being a Davaansh. But all of a sudden, Divya became power hungry, Piya a murderer and not to mention how he had separated Adi from Piya in the camp while showing full faith on Bhasmika.

None of these actions made any sense. I would actually be satisfied if they had shown Ansh was being controlled by Mohana or being possessed because even after all the good he has done in the past and then in the later tracks, those incidents just can't be justified. 

Makers did the blunder by thinking a YRKKH stunt would bring them TRP while Nazar has always been loved for being freed of Kitchen politics.  

Well yeah, thanks for mentioning references. Agree to many. 

Yes, these can't be justified, totally. Plus a few things, their perspective wasn't even explained. So all we can do is try to analyse and interpret Piansh. Like you did here. But then again yes, they messed and don't talk on Ansh butchering, another level. Plus they had this thing as Piansh were equal, both were messed... when there was no damn need!!

Also makers realised at the end Piansh get trps, like they tried Mayara, then whole kids track was planned with Adi Pari..but nothing helped.

Exactly! Total yeh rishta route, worst show and phase, and yeah Nazar was unique, and leads too were good, but khushi ko puncture karna tha inhe. The only good thing was it wasn't stretched for months. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I agree. The only good thing about it was that they scrapped the track earlier than expected and ended properly. Plus, I also liked that Ansh wasn't turned into a beast. Sure, he was a jerk to Piya. But he did maintain cordial relationship with her family members. In Ekta's shows, one moment the ML is sacrificing his life for the in laws and the next moment can throw them out if he misunderstands the FL. Raman was made toxic if you ask me. So there they were coherent. ðŸ‘ðŸž

Madhura.. thumbnail

I agree. The only good thing about it was that they scrapped the track earlier than expected and ended properly. Plus, I also liked that Ansh wasn't turned into a beast. Sure, he was a jerk to Piya. But he did maintain cordial relationship with her family members. In Ekta's shows, one moment the ML is sacrificing his life for the in laws and the next moment can throw them out if he misunderstands the FL. Raman was made toxic if you ask me. So there they were coherent. ðŸ‘ðŸž

Totally agree!!

What scenario you mentioned is for most shows, Ekta toh does alag level but even Gul has done it and most shows do it, people accept too, though they chant redemption.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Totally agree!!

What scenario you mentioned is for most shows, Ekta toh does alag level but even Gul has done it and most shows do it, people accept too, though they chant redemption.

I didn't mention Gul because I have always read comments about her heroes being abusive. But I suppose, YHM did a number on me. When I read the novel, I loved Raman's character and more importantly Shagun wasn't a bitch neither Ishita was a Jagatmata. Such a wonderful novel it was. But they just ruined it. I read some comments and actually agree with the people that Manju Kapoor should have sued Ekta for ruining the novel's idea. ðŸĨą

Madhura.. thumbnail

I didn't mention Gul because I have always read comments about her heroes being abusive. But I suppose, YHM did a number on me. When I read the novel, I loved Raman's character and more importantly Shagun wasn't a bitch neither Ishita was a Jagatmata. Such a wonderful novel it was. But they just ruined it. I read some comments and actually agree with the people that Manju Kapoor should have sued Ekta for ruining the novel's idea. ðŸĨą

Okay, yeah. 

Can understand, that's really irritating. Even I hate when these shows get extreme. Blacks and whites.

Am finding Asur intriguing and exploring both sides and grey shades. If I do get a chance, I would see it.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Okay, yeah. 

Can understand, that's really irritating. Even I hate when these shows get extreme. Blacks and whites.

Am finding Asur intriguing and exploring both sides and grey shades. If I do get a chance, I would see it.

Glad you found something. ðŸ˜Š My final exam will start on next month so can't watch something new right now. On top of that, the Corona outbreak and everything - feeling really tensed. ðŸ˜’

Madhura.. thumbnail

Glad you found something. ðŸ˜Š My final exam will start on next month so can't watch something new right now. On top of that, the Corona outbreak and everything - feeling really tensed. ðŸ˜’

Well just finding isn't enough. Even if I get mood and time, cos with web series am quite lazy. 

All the best.

Yeah, can understand. We should just take precautions, and try being positive. Other than that, fact is nature is higher so we should always respect that and have faith in God.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yeah, can understand. We should just take precautions, and try being positive. Other than that, fact is nature is higher so we should always respect that and have faith in God.

Couldn't agree more. ðŸĪ—

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Another TS that I have written with collaboration with my dear friend Nikki_SRK ðŸ˜ģ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5161190

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago