pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Lets make a new topic where we can discuss our prediction upon the recent bts .

I think There will b a 4-6 months leap where Malhar anď kalyani will stay separate and their love will rekindle !

I am also assuming a partial amensia of Malhar .

What are ur thoughts . Tell ur prediction . Let us see whose prediction matches !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

By seeing kallu's new avtaar I feel short leap is pakka..truth will be out that Moksh s illness is fake and also reveal that either kallu s pregnancy is also fake or maybe misscarriage hoga..I want mallu's memory loss but chances are less...but mostly KalMa seperation is pakka ...then leap and then again KalMa s new love story start a fresh with new mirch masala and tadka  

leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

By seeing the BTS I think kalyani comes to know about As so she will take revenge from As

Vpplinu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please no separation of kalma. Why separation of them. It’s unfair they have been always separated even when they were together. It means villains win and memory loss of malhar please no. One is already enough. I just want something positive please. Maybe Kalyani stay away from him bcoz she thinks it’s her fault and malhar is trying to woo her I don’t mind but nothing else please

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If,and i repeat if, a leap happens.... my prediction is that Baapji and AS may team up,the former without knowing that his SIL is now back to his old self and trying to ruin Malhar and Kalyanis lives,so they have something to redeem him with when the truth comes out.

Kaka,with Anu still not remembering fully things,won't meddle in their plans and let them do whatever as revenge for having lost his opportunity to adopt Riddhi.

So if Malhar loses his memory and doesn't remember he's married to Kalyani,either AS may try and take Kalyani away from AN or try to get her remarried to someone else before Malhar recovers his memories.

But I hope the new writer keeps it simple and does none of this and the sari look is simply Kalyani getting ready for Malhar's comeback from the hospital and then hopefully they focus on their remarriage.