Web Series

ASUR - Discussion Thread | Arshad Warsi, Barun Sobti, Ridhi Dogra - Page 6

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

I watched The Family Man ... vey crisp editing .. so unlike these daily soaps 

Agree to that , Suta. After watching Asur , right now I'm watching The Family man , I've two episodes left and I'm binge watching 4-5 other web shows side by side.

The family man is where it's at. They know what they're about. Very impressed I must say.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Suhaniy

Keshar is shubh, it was revealed in last 2 episodes of the series...

No no Keshar is the decoy , to hide and take away eyes from the real one. Keshar was actually Shubh's biggest follower aka disciple at the borstal house.

DanmeiLover thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

Was probably better then sacred games season one or on par atleast but it is not getting that popularity

Anyway arshad is underrated gem n barun sobti surprised me 

@Bold, agree on that. May be because of the platform . After all , Netflix is the giant behemoth of net tv watching , no body can deny that . Voot prime doesn't even come any closer , not in terms of reach and not in terms of marketing and promotions. 

I've recommended it to some of my friends , they were all surprized because they'd never even heard of Voot prime , but each and every single one of them returned with positive feedback and impressed with my recommendation. 

DanmeiLover thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Minionite

Morning! Well my afternoon now.

@ Red: Chernobyl. Will add that to my watch list. Actually I want to watch all the webseries I've downloaded. I just didn't have the time. Now I do, so finally watching so many webseries. I literally just watched Hostages properly and in full detail finally.

@ Green: I watched it on TV first time as well. I was in India visiting family and we were bored, so we changed channels and stopped on the movie. I'm sure it's available online now.

@ Blue: Lol yes. I heard that there's already a movie in the works in both the US and in India on coronavirus. Abey at least let this die out! ðŸ˜†

@ Purple: Yep. The Robert Langdon series.

Tell me about it . So in the same boat. ðŸ˜† I've so many Web series downloaded and kept like stack of potatoes in my laptop and the only thing that I'm short on is time . So due to this lockout I'm watching a lot of stuff , both old and new. Indian and Western. Watched Permanent room mates s2 , Flames s2 , Tripling s1 and also Ye meri family . Right now , almost done with The family man. It's a very good show I must say. 

Say , did you by any chance try Bhaukaal ?? It's in the MXplayer . I need reviews and recommendations. Authentic and reliable. ðŸ˜ģ

Gotta watch Special Ops too ! ðŸĪŠ

Minionite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: HeartQuake

Tell me about it . So in the same boat. ðŸ˜† I've so many Web series downloaded and kept like stack of potatoes in my laptop and the only thing that I'm short on is time . So due to this lockout I'm watching a lot of stuff , both old and new. Indian and Western. Watched Permanent room mates s2 , Flames s2 , Tripling s1 and also Ye meri family . Right now , almost done with The family man. It's a very good show I must say. 

Say , did you by any chance try Bhaukaal ?? It's in the MXplayer . I need reviews and recommendations. Authentic and reliable. ðŸ˜ģ

Gotta watch Special Ops too ! ðŸĪŠ

No I didn't watch Bhaukaal yet. It seemed a bit too grotesque for my liking. Though after watching Abhay, maybe it isn't a bad idea.

Abhay seriously had some sick (and I don't mind the good sick, but like disgusting sick) crimes. Especially in the first 4 episodes. Literally every episode was a disgusting crime. But Kunal Khemu made it worth it. He's a good actor and fit into the role so well.

DanmeiLover thumbnail

No I didn't watch Bhaukaal yet. It seemed a bit too grotesque for my liking. Though after watching Abhay, maybe it isn't a bad idea.

Abhay seriously had some sick (and I don't mind the good sick, but like disgusting sick) crimes. Especially in the first 4 episodes. Literally every episode was a disgusting crime. But Kunal Khemu made it worth it. He's a good actor and fit into the role so well.

I started watching Bhaukal only for Mohit Raina , I confess . I developed rather a liking for the man ( extremely good looking and charming screen presence , I heard he's a Kashmiri ? ) and respect for his natural subtle acting , in both Uri and Kaafir.

1 episode down and 9 to go. Let's see how this one goes.

Oh Abhay first 4 episodes , was sickened to the core with the child rape and cannibalism one in the 1st one. Yeah , you're correct , whoever has seen that can see the rest. ðŸ˜†

Minionite thumbnail

I started watching Bhaukal only for Mohit Raina , I confess . I developed rather a liking for the man ( extremely good looking and charming screen presence , I heard he's a Kashmiri ? ) and respect for his natural subtle acting , in both Uri and Kaafir.

Oh Abhay first 4 episodes , was sickened to the core with the child rape and cannibalism one in the 1st one. Yeah , you're correct , whoever has seen that can see the rest. ðŸ˜†

Yeah I liked Mohit Raina in Uri and Kaafir. I think I will watch for him.

Ugh Abhay was quite sick. I've watched Criminal Minds like 4 times and yet even those episodes don't sicken me as much as Abhay did. I heard Abhay will be back with a second season as well.

DanmeiLover thumbnail

Yeah I liked Mohit Raina in Uri and Kaafir. I think I will watch for him.

Ugh Abhay was quite sick. I've watched Criminal Minds like 4 times and yet even those episodes don't sicken me as much as Abhay did. I heard Abhay will be back with a second season as well.

Don't they all come back with a 2nd season nowadays ??  

Of course I'm going to watch for KK , he was very good and convincing. It's the cast that goes a long away to set the quality of a project.  

Edited by HeartQuake - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Don't they all come back with a 2nd season nowadays ??  

Of course I'm going to watch for KK , he was very good and convincing. It's the cast that goes a long away to set the quality of a project.  

Yeah but sometimes even the cast is not enough. Look at Hostages. It was a show with a great cast, but the plot was messed up. Or look at Boo Sabki Phategi. I mean apart from the fact that Tusshar Kapoor is the lead actor, it had a good ensemble cast and it was a horror comedy, you'd think it would do well. But I couldn't even get past like the first 10 minutes because it was so bad.

The cast does entice the audience, but at the end of the day, the plot is also important. That's why webseries started after all. Because they could have stories that could not be shown on mainstream TV.

Minionite thumbnail

I watched Bhaukaal. It wasn't that good. I got bored after the first episode itself, but I somehow dragged myself through all 10 episodes. Only Mohit Raina was worth watching in my opinion. The story and the other actors weren't as good. Even MR didn't seem to be in it at times.

Did you watch The Final Call yet? If not, watch that. That was mindblowing.

I'm going to try out Money Heist now.