ASUR - Discussion Thread | Arshad Warsi, Barun Sobti, Ridhi Dogra - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello I am Shruthi. I have been active in many of the tv shows forums but its first time I am analyzing a web show as I realized there has been a separate forum for the same. So here goes my review on Asur

First and foremost I want to tell anyone watching Asur is you need to have an open mind and dont mix religion or the right and wrong of religious book interpretation. Hindu mythology is vast and very much open to interpretations in various forms and thats the beauty of it also. Asur is basicallly a psycho thriller and the script runs of the concept of Asur. What is Asur or who is Asur. We all have the definition of what is Asur, what their actions are and how they should  be punished. But how is Asur created. If there was only goodness in this world, then how come the Asur that represents darkness happen. The show deals on this theme. It deals with the mask of the so called good people who believe they have the right to punish the Asur because they are Gods, they are decision makers and they are all knowledgeable. In the whole series I saw Asurs and self proclaimed Gods who creates the Asur's. I saw people who exhibit their darkside when pushed to the corner but wont accept it. In short the concept is there is an Asur within you. Are you aware of it. Are you accepting it because in that acceptance lies your salvation your journey of becoming really good.

Originally posted by Minionite

@ Red: Yes and this WFH and lack of new episodes on the few shows I'm watching, is making it easier to watch all these webseries now. Else I've had like 10 or so downloaded and sitting on my laptop for the longest time.

Then Give them some time to sort out what you want to watch first....then go ahead with it....Watch Chernobyl also I heard it is very good...

@ Green: Aiyaary wasn't so bad. It was pretty good, but you have to use your brain a lot. You cannot turn your attention away from the movie even for a minute. I actually ended up watching it twice to understand it fully. It's not the best work by Neeraj, but it is good.

Aiyaary yess.....I was not able to get the name right....I have to watch it...agar tv pe phir ayi toh definitely will watch it....

@ Blue: Exactly. I remember a few years back I was writing a story and it had Akshay Kumar and Sidharth Malhotra playing brothers and boxing and suddenly KJo announced Brothers. I had to redo the story and plot to make it a "sequel". I don't even remember how I made that casting, but it was freaky to see someone else think of the same idea.

This is what I was trying to say yesterday....filmmakers around the world have all the information and inspiration on there phone only now a days....u might just be thinking about it but they will make a story out of it in know time πŸ˜†..especially Countries other than India and US the other one are producing brilliant stuff around the world 

@ Purple: I haven't watched that movie yet. Will make a point to watch it now given I have time. I was watching Inferno yesterday. Such an on-point movie despite it deviating from the 

Tom Hanks movie right 

Good Morning 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

I watched The Family Man ... vey crisp editing .. so unlike these daily soaps 

will definitely watch it Suta ji πŸ˜Š

For the first time ever I liked BS in any series and that has to be this! Wonderfully scripted series. The mythological symbolism depicted in this series makes it look more originally and practically driven show.

Yet to complete the remaining few episodes

This one surely gave me a run for my per day data capacity πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by MayurChan

@ Red: Yes and this WFH and lack of new episodes on the few shows I'm watching, is making it easier to watch all these webseries now. Else I've had like 10 or so downloaded and sitting on my laptop for the longest time.

Then Give them some time to sort out what you want to watch first....then go ahead with it....Watch Chernobyl also I heard it is very good...

@ Green: Aiyaary wasn't so bad. It was pretty good, but you have to use your brain a lot. You cannot turn your attention away from the movie even for a minute. I actually ended up watching it twice to understand it fully. It's not the best work by Neeraj, but it is good.

Aiyaary yess.....I was not able to get the name right....I have to watch it...agar tv pe phir ayi toh definitely will watch it....

@ Blue: Exactly. I remember a few years back I was writing a story and it had Akshay Kumar and Sidharth Malhotra playing brothers and boxing and suddenly KJo announced Brothers. I had to redo the story and plot to make it a "sequel". I don't even remember how I made that casting, but it was freaky to see someone else think of the same idea.

This is what I was trying to say yesterday....filmmakers around the world have all the information and inspiration on there phone only now a days....u might just be thinking about it but they will make a story out of it in know time smiley36..especially Countries other than India and US the other one are producing brilliant stuff around the world 

@ Purple: I haven't watched that movie yet. Will make a point to watch it now given I have time. I was watching Inferno yesterday. Such an on-point movie despite it deviating from the 

Tom Hanks movie right 

Good Morning 

Morning! Well my afternoon now.

@ Red: Chernobyl. Will add that to my watch list. Actually I want to watch all the webseries I've downloaded. I just didn't have the time. Now I do, so finally watching so many webseries. I literally just watched Hostages properly and in full detail finally.

@ Green: I watched it on TV first time as well. I was in India visiting family and we were bored, so we changed channels and stopped on the movie. I'm sure it's available online now.

@ Blue: Lol yes. I heard that there's already a movie in the works in both the US and in India on coronavirus. Abey at least let this die out! πŸ˜†

@ Purple: Yep. The Robert Langdon series.

Hi Afternoon to you too πŸ˜³

@ Red: Chernobyl. Will add that to my watch list. Actually I want to watch all the webseries I've downloaded. I just didn't have the time. Now I do, so finally watching so many webseries. I literally just watched Hostages properly and in full detail finally.

I have to watch Chernobyl but thoda ghar pe kaam bhi zyada hai πŸ˜†

@ Green: I watched it on TV first time as well. I was in India visiting family and we were bored, so we changed channels and stopped on the movie. I'm sure it's available online now.

I know but jaise meine kaha agli baar tv pe ayi toh zaroor dekhunga...

@ Blue: Lol yes. I heard that there's already a movie in the works in both the US and in India on coronavirus. Abey at least let this die out! πŸ˜†

CORONA PYAAR HAI is a working title acquired by a leading production house , kitne bewakoof log hai par kya imagination hogi 

Being at home , working is not a really good idea , you have to show your managers you are working and also you don't feel like working aur phir movies bhi dekhna hota hai par 8 ghante kaam karke kuch mann nahi karta πŸ˜†

Edited by MayurChan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by MayurChan

Hi Afternoon to you too smiley9

I have to watch Chernobyl but thoda ghar pe kaam bhi zyada hai smiley44smiley36

I know but jaise meine kaha agli baar tv pe ayi toh zaroor dekhunga...

@ Blue: Lol yes. I heard that there's already a movie in the works in both the US and in India on coronavirus. Abey at least let this die out! smiley36

CORONA PYAAR HAI is a working title acquired by a leading production house , kitne bewakoof log hai par kya imagination hogi 

Being at home , working is not a really good idea , you have to show your managers you are working and also you don't feel like working aur phir movies bhi dekhna hota hai par 8 ghante kaam karke kuch mann nahi karta πŸ˜†

@ Red: Lol woh toh hai. But at the same time ghar ka kam thoda baant bhi gaya hai. Pehle sab kuch weekends pe karna parta tha. Ab har roz ho sakta hai.

@ Blue: Ugh I hope it's an April Fool's joke. That is such a tasteless name.

@ Purple: Surprisingly my workload has increased on some days. Most people aren't making payments, but I have one condo development that has increased its closings. Waise ek idea hai. Put your work laptop to a side and just move the mouse every once in a while and watch movies on your ghar ka laptop. πŸ˜†

@ Red: Lol woh toh hai. But at the same time ghar ka kam thoda baant bhi gaya hai. Pehle sab kuch weekends pe karna parta tha. Ab har roz ho sakta hai.

ghar ka kaam toh utna nahi hai since bahar jana allowed nahi hai phir bhi ab jab ghar mein maid wagerah nahi aana  chathey hai toh mummy aur ko mein hee khali lagta hun πŸ˜†

@ Blue: Ugh I hope it's an April Fool's joke. That is such a tasteless name.

it is not sadly , kyunki within one week of this epidemic in India people went and registered few titles..

@ Purple: Surprisingly my workload has increased on some days. Most people aren't making payments, but I have one condo development that has increased its closings. Waise ek idea hai. Put your work laptop to a side and just move the mouse every once in a while and watch movies on your ghar ka laptop. πŸ˜†

that toh I do always most of the time in office also....but ab in office we have a nice seat and proper setup to watch ....ghar mein toh mushkil hai πŸ˜†

Baki dekhte itna bhi koi mushkil kaam nahi hai joh na hosakey....it just me being lazy πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Was probably better then sacred games season one or on par atleast but it is not getting that popularity

Anyway arshad is underrated gem n barun sobti surprised me 

Originally posted by -FreeLancer-

Rasool is Shubh, the look in the end where he gives a death stare to DJ was a give away

Keshar is shubh, it was revealed in last 2 episodes of the series...