ASUR - Discussion Thread | Arshad Warsi, Barun Sobti, Ridhi Dogra - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by MayurChan

@bold- this is also true if you see it like that...good observation...

but I don't know about others but sequels always are burdened by the brilliance of the first season isiliye they will always fell short some how even though they are really good...

@ Bold: That is true, but I think webseries at least are trying to keep their second season at par to the first season. Inside Edge is an example of that. The Family Man is also coming out with a second season and it looks like they are working hard on a proper story for it. I bet if they come out with a second season to this it won't just be any story, but a properly put together story.

Originally posted by Minionite

@ Bold: That is true, but I think webseries at least are trying to keep their second season at par to the first season. Inside Edge is an example of that. The Family Man is also coming out with a second season and it looks like they are working hard on a proper story for it. I bet if they come out with a second season to this it won't just be any story, but a properly put together story.

Yess , but the main problem is audience in general always have some thing or the other to compare the two seasons if you see in a way....S2 will always be compared with S1 because it has only one source to do the comparison and show references but if a show/series has S3 then it is either very great or worse than both or it can be better than 2 but not as good as 1 .....

Khair i really hope they will do there thorough research like they did for this one....

And i have yet to watch THE FAMILY MAN ....

Menxp have put up a video on ASUR , they are not very much impressed with it ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Sutapasima

The murders are really gruesome 

Photo

Hi Suta Ji ,

I hope you know about Aparichit as well ๐Ÿ˜†

Yess , but the main problem is audience in general always have some thing or the other to compare the two seasons if you see in a way....S2 will always be compared with S1 because it has only one source to do the comparison and show references but if a show/series has S3 then it is either very great or worse than both or it can be better than 2 but not as good as 1 .....

Khair i really hope they will do there thorough research like they did for this one....

Menxp have put up a video on ASUR , they are not very much impressed with it ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Bold: This is true of all TV shows. Because S1 does set a standard. Then it's on the writers, actors, directors of the show to make a better or at least at par S2. That's how some shows run so many seasons.

@ Red: I haven't finished it yet. I just watched the first 2 episodes so far. My aim is to watch that and finish it this week.

@ Green: That was bound to happen. Asur is the type of show that either you will love or you will not. There's no middle ground.

@ Bold: This is true of all TV shows. Because S1 does set a standard. Then it's on the writers, actors, directors of the show to make a better or at least at par S2. That's how some shows run so many seasons.

I think people need to be less critique about things it is just like that , in S.G S2 they over did few things with Guruji's character varna its ending is even better than S1 if you ask me even though we all know what happened at the end...๐Ÿ˜†

@ Red: I haven't finished it yet. I just watched the first 2 episodes so far. My aim is to watch that and finish it this week.

Same here , just saw only snippets of it when a youtuber Jaby koay was reacting to it , thinking about completing it by this weekend....but first will watch SpecialOPS ..

@ Green: That was bound to happen. Asur is the type of show that either you will love or you will not. There's no middle ground.

But it is funny that even though it has many other things , u ridicule it for being a mismash of several other stories 

๐Ÿ˜Š

I think people need to be less critique about things it is just like that , in S.G S2 they over did few things with Guruji's character varna its ending is even better than S1 if you ask me even though we all know what happened at the end...smiley36

Same here , just saw only snippets of it when a youtuber Jaby koay was reacting to it , thinking about completing it by this weekend....but first will watch SpecialOPS ..

But it is funny that even though it has many other things , u ridicule it for being a mismash of several other stories 

๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Red: That would be hard for humans. As humans, we are hardwired to critique, complain, and basically point the negative or flaws in stuff. It makes us feel better about ourselves. I still haven't watched S.G. (am I the only one?).

@ Green: Special Ops was good. It'll be slow at the beginning, but it hooks you in. By the third or fourth episode you want to finish it. I actually binge watched it over the previous weekend, though usually I avoid binge watching. But it was one of those stories that just drew me in and I couldn't put it down once I started.

@ Blue: At the end of the day, every story draws its inspiration from somewhere. I mean, unless it's direct lift from another story, I think we need to be a bit less criticizing of this. I have made it a point not to criticize a story now if it only has elements from another movie/TV show/book. But if it copies word-for-word or scene-for-scene, then I'll be the first to bash it over that.

@ Red: That would be hard for humans. As humans, we are hardwired to critique, complain, and basically point the negative or flaws in stuff. It makes us feel better about ourselves. I still haven't watched S.G. (am I the only one?).

True , same like this show we are discussing....Nitin had DJ to accuse and compare every other time maybe DJ never did anything wrong as such but Nitin had this vision about DJ that suddenly when he did forged the documents of that kid Nitin suddenly lost it because that vision was false because of that one action....

khair I think you are not the only one who had not watched S.G

@ Green: Special Ops was good. It'll be slow at the beginning, but it hooks you in. By the third or fourth episode you want to finish it. I actually binge watched it over the previous weekend, though usually I avoid binge watching. But it was one of those stories that just drew me in and I couldn't put it down once I started.

Then I will try and watch it by the end of this weekend because have WFH as all others must ๐Ÿ˜†

I am actually very interested for Neeraj Pandey stories except for That movie with Siddharth malhotra...

@ Blue: At the end of the day, every story draws its inspiration from somewhere. I mean, unless it's direct lift from another story, I think we need to be a bit less criticizing of this. I have made it a point not to criticize a story now if it only has elements from another movie/TV show/book. But if it copies word-for-word or scene-for-scene, then I'll be the first to bash it over that.

True again , I think taking inspiration,  or having few similar plot points is okay because even if you are making a original one you need time and that world is so small even a that somebody some where is thinking about a very minute thing and making a movie about it that thought might reach us later but it is okay to have a reference is what I want to say...

see for a fact like movie Contagion that movie is really good and if you have watched it already u know how seriously psychic it is....and how accurate it is almost 9 years after its release...who would have thought....

I am sorry it is not related but talk about Origin movies came and this movie came to my mindsmiley9

True , same like this show we are discussing....Nitin had DJ to accuse and compare every other time maybe DJ never did anything wrong as such but Nitin had this vision about DJ that suddenly when he did forged the documents of that kid Nitin suddenly lost it because that vision was false because of that one action....

khair I think you are not the only one who had not watched S.G

Then I will try and watch it by the end of this weekend because have WFH as all others must smiley44smiley36

I am actually very interested for Neeraj Pandey stories except for That movie with Siddharth malhotra...

True again , I think taking inspiration,  or having few similar plot points is okay because even if you are making a original one you need time and that world is so small even a that somebody some where is thinking about a very minute thing and making a movie about it that thought might reach us later but it is okay to have a reference is what I want to say...

see for a fact like movie Contagion that movie is really good and if you have watched it already u know how seriously psychic it is....and how accurate it is almost 9 years after its release...who would have thought....

I am sorry it is not related but talk about Origin movies came and this movie came to my mindsmiley9

@ Red: Yes and this WFH and lack of new episodes on the few shows I'm watching, is making it easier to watch all these webseries now. Else I've had like 10 or so downloaded and sitting on my laptop for the longest time.

@ Green: Aiyaary wasn't so bad. It was pretty good, but you have to use your brain a lot. You cannot turn your attention away from the movie even for a minute. I actually ended up watching it twice to understand it fully. It's not the best work by Neeraj, but it is good.

@ Blue: Exactly. I remember a few years back I was writing a story and it had Akshay Kumar and Sidharth Malhotra playing brothers and boxing and suddenly KJo announced Brothers. I had to redo the story and plot to make it a "sequel". I don't even remember how I made that casting, but it was freaky to see someone else think of the same idea.

@ Purple: I haven't watched that movie yet. Will make a point to watch it now given I have time. I was watching Inferno yesterday. Such an on-point movie despite it deviating from the book extensively.

this is such a huge comment ๐Ÿ˜†

I need food in my stomach to answer that๐Ÿ˜†

will be back and reply to you soon..๐Ÿ˜ณ

I watched The Family Man ... vey crisp editing .. so unlike these daily soaps