ASUR - Discussion Thread | Arshad Warsi, Barun Sobti, Ridhi Dogra - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

I think SHUBH has many followers like keser , Rasool, and that girl who killed nikhil daughter ... 

or you think Rasool is Shubh because he also made sketches like himsmiley2 

Next Asur will be Nikhil or Dhananjay ?

Rasool is Shubh, the look in the end where he gives a death stare to DJ was a give away

Originally posted by HeartQuake

Not only that . Even Dhananjay is totally obsessed with his disciple. They've a strange strong connection that goes beyond all love - hate. 

Based on paper thin evidence NN sent DJ to jail on charge of his wife's murder . I strongly believe it was at least partially subconsciously to settle a personal score with him . Because an officer as capable as NN had to know that many things don't add up and it does look like a planted evidence case as if some one is taking out personal khunnas against DJ . But he shut his eyes against all of it and sent him to jail . Because he wanted to.

What is even more curious is the fact , even though NN sent him to jail , DJ was absolutely panic stricken when he realized that Nikhil is set for a trap . The phone conversation just before his abduction , showed us how deeply DJ cared for Nikhil . How deep his love goes. He has absolutely no grudge or resentment for the person who sent him to jail on a paper thin case and ruined his reputation in public. 

Even after that , I believe he agreed to help the CBI , mainly to save Nikhil. 

There was a restlessness inside both of them , being away from each other , as if being apart is like some thing off balance in the universe. 

Nice observation and I totally agree.  DJ felt deeply for NN too.  The love-hate relationship is real! 

I am actually looking forward to S2 if they go further down and explore DJ and NN's relationship and I really want to see NN joining Shubh and DJ saving him somehow..Shubh was like Thanos in S1 and I want to see him getting defeated in S2. Shubh was deranged too badly from his childhood and the way he is so sure of his theory reminds me so much of Thanos lol. 

Its a shame that usually sequels to a great web series is a let down..but then Stranger things S3 was better than S1 so hoping for that with this one.

Originally posted by -FreeLancer-

Rasool is Shubh, the look in the end where he gives a death stare to DJ was a give away

then how will you summarize the look which DJ was giving to Rasool , I think it was more on Rasool and less on a walking Nikhil ...

I think DJ will be the first one to know Rasool is Shubh..

Originally posted by -FreeLancer-

Nice observation and I totally agree.  DJ felt deeply for NN too.  The love-hate relationship is real! 

I am actually looking forward to S2 if they go further down and explore DJ and NN's relationship and I really want to see NN joining Shubh and DJ saving him somehow..Shubh was like Thanos in S1 and I want to see him getting defeated in S2. Shubh was deranged too badly from his childhood and the way he is so sure of his theory reminds me so much of Thanos lol. 

Its a shame that usually sequels to a great web series is a let down..but then Stranger things S3 was better than S1 so hoping for that with this one.

@bold- this is also true if you see it like that...good observation...

but I don't know about others but sequels always are burdened by the brilliance of the first season isiliye they will always fell short some how even though they are really good...

Originally posted by MayurChan

@bold- this is also true if you see it like that...good observation...

but I don't know about others but sequels always are burdened by the brilliance of the first season isiliye they will always fell short some how even though they are really good...

I agree . Sequels are rarely as good as the first one. Sacred Game season 2 was a disaster ! Here's hoping Asur s2 will surpass s1. 

Originally posted by MayurChan

then how will you summarize the look which DJ was giving to Rasool , I think it was more on Rasool and less on a walking Nikhil ...

I think DJ will be the first one to know Rasool is Shubh..

From his frown and the look of drawing conclusion on his face you would know that DJ's internal investigator compass is ticking . He feels something is off. 

High chance of NN getting disenfranchised and going dark in S2 , but I don't think he'll ever join Subh . No , he's the killer of Nikhil's child. If anything Nikhil will be the one to bring him down.

I'm afraid , Nikhil and Nusrat may rekindle their romance next season and I won't be pleased about it . I hate thing kind of tropes. 

I agree . Sequels are rarely as good as the first one. Sacred Game season 2 was a disaster ! Here's hoping Asur s2 will surpass s1. 

yess....

but also I want to say S2 of S.G was also good , I enjoyed watching it and yess there were few things which were to much...but it was a watchable season..😆

From his frown and the look of drawing conclusion on his face you would know that DJ's internal investigator compass is ticking . He feels something is off. 

yes likewise the first season I think in the next one as well he will be the first to connect the dots of SHARIB's character murder and will be in a doubt about Rasool ,

High chance of NN getting disenfranchised and going dark in S2 , but I don't think he'll ever join Subh . No , he's the killer of Nikhil's child. If anything Nikhil will be the one to bring him down.

I think he will be lost again , to help his country and team or to hold a grudge against DJ and destroy everything but I also have high hopes he will come out well ...

I'm afraid , Nikhil and Nusrat may rekindle their romance next season and I won't be pleased about it . I hate thing kind of tropes. 

and I am afraid as well about the same , but I am also sure about the fact ki They will not be the endgame though 

The murders are really gruesome 

Photo