ASUR - Discussion Thread | Arshad Warsi, Barun Sobti, Ridhi Dogra

Posted: 4 years ago

Barun is awesome in Asur. Arshad Warsi is a seasoned actor and as usual, he is brilliant but Barun he is on fire. His transformation in each of his roles cannot be just put into words. Love you Barun. Want to see more  and more of you

Originally posted by Rash111

Barun is awesome in Asur. Arshad Warsi is a seasoned actor and as usual, he is brilliant but Barun he is on fire. His transformation in each of his roles cannot be just put into words. Love you Barun. Want to see more  and more of you

I agree here. I haven't watched any of Barun's shows or movies before this, so my first time watching him, but he did well.

Arshad stole the show though. That man never got enough credit for his acting abilities - reduced to a comic element or side hero only. But he did well.

Originally posted by Minionite

I agree here. I haven't watched any of Barun's shows or movies before this, so my first time watching him, but he did well.

Arshad stole the show though. That man never got enough credit for his acting abilities - reduced to a comic element or side hero only. But he did well.

you should watch Barun's earlier work . Then only you'll get to know bout the versatility he possessess  And once you watch him in the Tv show ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON  you'll be in love with him like most of us around here.

Originally posted by Rash111

you should watch Barun's earlier work . Then only you'll get to know bout the versatility he possessess  And once you watch him in the Tv show ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON  you'll be in love with him like most of us around here.

@ Bold: This part is never going to happen. I do not like or watch the regular romantic serials that most people like. If IPK had been a criminal or thriller or suspense show though....then you would have seen me on that forum for sure.

Barun is the show stealer of Asur in my opinion. Simply mind blowing performance , and let me tell you , without spoiling anything that it was a rather difficult role for any actor and Barun rose to the challenge . Really makes me proud how far he's come along as an actor. 👏

Arshad was also absolutely wonderful. Asur rightfully belongs to these two.

I've so much more to say about the series , plot , characters and such , but would refrain from doing so since most people are yet to watch the show and do not want to spoil it. 

Originally posted by Minionite

@ Bold: This part is never going to happen. I do not like or watch the regular romantic serials that most people like. If IPK had been a criminal or thriller or suspense show though....then you would have seen me on that forum for sure.

well !Your loss!!

Mindblown after watching this. 

It's the best Indian web series I have watched sofar..

Has anybody watched it here and what's your opinion on it ?

It's incredible. Easily the best psychological thriller to have come out of India! Barun, Arshad, Ridhi and Vishesh Bansal are fabulous.