Do you think Shivin should have gone instead of Tejaswi?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Do you think Shivin should have gone instead of Tejaswi in the chopper stunt

Can't say... sometimes he is really bad at stunts sometimes he is good. 

Can't say. Tejaswi performed really very good. And the difference was very less. Dharmesh is a very strong contestant and it would have been difficult for Shivin too to beat him. If Tejaswi can beat KP ,then she is as good or may be better than Shivin in performance. 

Teju and Darmesh's timing difference was 9secs only! When Teju jumped from chopper, she started to dive to wrong boat.. That's the only mistake she has done..! But after reached Boat she was very fast in shifting those flags! 

Also Shivin too done well on his task! 

But Luck wasn't with them ðŸ˜” 

I don’t really like this guy its like he don’t have any personality! I only find him good in reel life! Recently in Beyhadh!

Teja did fabulously in the task and that too against D. 

For me Teja.. D.. KP.. Adaa are the best contestant. 

Teju was confident so she took the task and did really well may be she took extra time for miscalculating the boat else she would have been winner.. 

Luck was not with their Team from the start of Team stunt

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago

Even i got confused as to how participants gonna recognize on which boat they are gonna swim towards..they were 2 or 3 identical boats at the same time same place

Tejaswi is a very strong contestant. And she performed really well. I assumed Shivin would have an advantage given that he is tall but she performed good too. Just wish she had taken a wise call while jumping off the chopper coz she did lose time in reaching the boat but otherwise she was good and the fact that she only lagged by 9 seconds says it all. 

No just 9 secs n small things happen , teju is strong contestant than shivin . Tat shivin is waste .