An severely injured Arjun at hospital and a tensed Pinky

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

You are welcome dear ....just hope Pinky ll be able to find a blood donor for Arjun ....I doubt Pinky's mom ll agree for the blood donation ....she is too afraid of her evil hubby and ll never go against Ram ....let see how the situation ll evolve 

Originally posted by Ziva01

You are welcome dear ....just hope Pinky ll be able to find a blood donor for Arjun ....I doubt Pinky's mom ll agree for the blood donation ....she is too afraid of her evil hubby and ll never go against Ram ....let see how the situation ll evolve 

maybe at end moment she will donate....🤔

In end arjun got hurt because he was saving pinky.. 

I only hope it isnt Gagan who turns out the blooddonor like most Indian shows, otherwise Pinky will remain thankful to him her entire life.

Also I would hate to see Pinky begging for blood to save Arjuns life and her having to do something against her will for tht purpose only, coz most Indian shows are all about overkill drama 

Hopefully Gagan goes to jail after this for a long time and Pinky finds a donor to save Arjuns life. Becoz nobody knows till now tht Arjun actually saved Pinky's life and his own life is at stake at the moment becoz of tht lowlife Gagan