Naagin 4

Any Updates !

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys any updates regarding today’s episode ? Any positive happenings ? Plz anyone ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minal11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Today's episode was such a joke.. They showed 1 year leap and Dev's 2nd marriage with Nayantara (played by Rashmi) on the same holika dehen day 😆 now Brinda is also back and there's no explanation to what was she doing this entire year and what happened to that pregnancy..seems ph n team has scrapped that part as per their convenience  ..not that I did not know Mukta Dhond ke karname but this season initial month me hi kamal dikha diya 😆

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hahahaha and she thinks just killed shayantani and bring rashmi naagin will be number 1 ?this naagin show is destroyed lol nobody can save it hahaha.

Pinkycharm thumbnail

Thanks ! So today am skipping the crap episode ! Can’t understand Brinda’s father revenge , pregnancy , Brinda’s mother kidnap and then Murder all incidents happened and Dev is the actual culprit according to so called strong Naagin ! I mean really ? I am fed up the story is about Brinda , powers , Naagmani , revenge and BrinDev love story but greedy channel spoiled the whole Story as well as TRP was 3+ and was on Top 5 but because of this unnecessary characters , second wife , crap Track everything spoiled . Nia is such a good actress feels sorry for her ! 

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't watch today try to watch last part where vish bring back nayantara. Watch 3 min then my net connection lost don't watch it .will watch after next week probably. This week I will skip. 

Pinkycharm thumbnail

Yes I think Next week story will be on Track after revelation that Second wife is evil . I hope so 🤦‍♀️